Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

extreme100
Premium
join:2002-06-07
Coloma, MI
reply to RadioDoc

Re: How is this possibe with no upstream bonding modems?

said by RadioDoc:

At 120 megabit bonded upstream capacity per node, their efforts to keep people from using 50 up are going to get very interesting. No wonder they stuff FCC hearings full of drones.
Can't say that I blame them. They had to keep the fact-twisting paid telco shills out.

Anyway, I'll bet a tool point to a donut that I'll have 50/50 Comcast HSI looooooonnnnnnnng before PewVerse is available.
--
Comcast has spoiled me rotten!

RadioDoc
Premium,ExMod 2000-03
join:2000-05-11
La Grange, IL
kudos:2

2 recommendations

Hey, you made it back from the hearing in one piece! I was worried about you and the snowstorm.

Did they give you some new trolling points yet or are you still using the tired old stuff?
--
Toolmaster of La Grange.

extreme100
Premium
Coloma, MI
said by RadioDoc:

Hey, you made it back from the hearing in one piece! I was worried about you and the snowstorm.
Thanks for your concern but traveling thru snowstorms to attend a hearing is so '90s. With Comcast HSI, I could easily videoconference if I had to. Matter of fact, I could videoconference AND watch 30 separate HDTV channels AND use digital voice.

Pretty amazing considering I'm right in the middle of one of T's many broadband ghettos.
--

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium
join:2005-03-14
Putnam, CT
kudos:4
said by extreme100:

said by RadioDoc:

Thanks for your concern but traveling thru snowstorms to attend a hearing is so '90s. With Comcast HSI, I could easily videoconference if I had to. Matter of fact, I could videoconference AND watch 30 separate HDTV channels AND use digital voice.

Pretty amazing considering I'm right in the middle of one of T's many broadband ghettos.
I thought I saw you asleep at the meeting at Harvard?

bogey7806

join:2004-03-19
Here
kudos:1

1 recommendation

reply to extreme100
Why not make it interesting. If U-verse hits your location before 50-50 from Comcast then promise you'll drop Comcast for AT&T. It should be a perfectly safe bet by your faith.

RadioDoc
Premium,ExMod 2000-03
join:2000-05-11
La Grange, IL
kudos:2
reply to extreme100
said by extreme100:

With Comcast HSI, I could easily videoconference if I had to. Matter of fact, I could videoconference AND watch 30 separate HDTV channels AND use digital voice.

Still using the same tired old stuff, I see.
--
Toolmaster of La Grange.

extreme100
Premium
Coloma, MI
reply to bogey7806
said by bogey7806:

Why not make it interesting. If U-verse hits your location before 50-50 from Comcast then promise you'll drop Comcast for AT&T. It should be a perfectly safe bet by your faith.
No matter how slim the chances, giving up Comcast is not a risk I'm willing to take.

How about a friendly avatar wager? If I win, you have to post using my Slowsky DSL avatar once a day, front page, for a month. If I lose, I'll post using the avatar of your choice. Deal?
--

Karl Bode
News Guy
join:2000-03-02
kudos:39

2 recommendations

You employees are so cute with your brand loyalty!

I think maybe I should post a front page story where you both espouse the value of your respective networks? Kind of a verbal techno-battle to the death?