uniqs
LostMile
Premium Member
join:2002-06-07
Coloma, MI

LostMile to RadioDoc

Premium Member

to RadioDoc

Re: How is this possibe with no upstream bonding modems?

said by RadioDoc:

Hey, you made it back from the hearing in one piece! I was worried about you and the snowstorm.
Thanks for your concern but traveling thru snowstorms to attend a hearing is so '90s. With Comcast HSI, I could easily videoconference if I had to. Matter of fact, I could videoconference AND watch 30 separate HDTV channels AND use digital voice.

Pretty amazing considering I'm right in the middle of one of T's many broadband ghettos.

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium Member
join:2005-03-14
Woodstock, CT

ptrowski

Premium Member

said by LostMile:

said by RadioDoc:

Hey, you made it back from the hearing in one piece! I was worried about you and the snowstorm.
Thanks for your concern but traveling thru snowstorms to attend a hearing is so '90s. With Comcast HSI, I could easily videoconference if I had to. Matter of fact, I could videoconference AND watch 30 separate HDTV channels AND use digital voice.

Pretty amazing considering I'm right in the middle of one of T's many broadband ghettos.
I thought I saw you asleep at the meeting at Harvard?

RadioDoc

join:2000-05-11
La Grange, IL

RadioDoc to LostMile

to LostMile
said by LostMile:

With Comcast HSI, I could easily videoconference if I had to. Matter of fact, I could videoconference AND watch 30 separate HDTV channels AND use digital voice.

Still using the same tired old stuff, I see.