BigReds42
Premium Member
join:2004-07-14
Bellaire, OH

BigReds42 to Karride

Premium Member

to Karride

Re: [game] My First C9

Because I see three people building this case against me... and when I die... and when everyone sees I am the doc... they can take that information and use it because it seems like we will be at lynch or lose tomorrow right?

Count Zero
Premium Member
join:2007-01-18
Milton, FL

Count Zero to BigReds42

Premium Member

to BigReds42
I beg to differ - but that will all be PROVEN after this game is over. I win without the brats, I'm guessing that means getting rid of you right now.

BigReds42
Premium Member
Bellaire, OH

BigReds42

Premium Member

Plus... whoever said that me coming out helps the mafia...

While it does technically... they have to decide...

Do the kill me so I can't protect the cop (if we have one)... or do the take the chance that THEY pick the right person and I don't...

They HAVe to kill me thus giving us a good investigation...

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero to BigReds42

Premium Member

to BigReds42
Except if you were COP it is very unlikely you would in fact be dead tonight since the mafia would almost certainly not RISK LOSING A NIGHT KILL. I wouldn't.
Count Zero

Count Zero to BigReds42

Premium Member

to BigReds42
said by BigReds42:

said by chlen:

said by Count Zero:

Well why don't you examine BigRed's statements and tell me what you think he was claiming...
I dont know what he is claiming but seconds after he is l-1 he claims that he has a role... but he does not say which one... and I dont care about that... I call bullshit, if he has a role I would bet right now it is mafia, the kids who dunked iceangel into a yellow water toilet head first.

So no I dont know which role, but I am thinking he is bullshitting the claim.

looks like he threw a sentence in there fearing a lynch and is laying back hoping for the best.
YES fearing the lynch because I am the doc. I wasn't going to say which... but you seem so hung up on it. I think that the mafia may have already voted for me... or else I would have got the lynch vote on me by now... or they are just hoping someone not paying much attention will throw a vote on me.
Reds perhaps our argument stems from the fact that you thought you were being more vague than you were - because to myself (and perhaps others?) it was completely obvious you were claiming doc. Since you are now admitting you are doc don't even try to tell me that your claim wasn't completely obvious in nature.
Count Zero

Count Zero to BigReds42

Premium Member

to BigReds42
Well the chances of them killing the cop tonight were only 20% anyways - the chances of them killing the doc OR the cop tonight was 40%... so yes you helped the mafia.
Count Zero

Count Zero to TheRul

Premium Member

to TheRul
unvote bigreds

Let me think this one through.

BigReds42
Premium Member
Bellaire, OH

BigReds42 to Count Zero

Premium Member

to Count Zero
said by Count Zero:

Reds perhaps our argument stems from the fact that you thought you were being more vague than you were - because to myself (and perhaps others?) it was completely obvious you were claiming doc. Since you are now admitting you are doc don't even try to tell me that your claim wasn't completely obvious in nature.
Again... it was NOT obvious I was hinting at doc. People... seriously... if you let CZ do this... it is a serious miscarriage of justice... you guys CAN'T be that dumb.
BigReds42

BigReds42 to Count Zero

Premium Member

to Count Zero
said by Count Zero:

unvote bigreds

Let me think this one through.
Now that's bullshit... quit trying to wiggle out of it now.

Karride
Slower Traffic Keep Right
Premium Member
join:2000-04-17
Germantown, TN

Karride to BigReds42

Premium Member

to BigReds42
[BQUOTE=BigReds42Again... it was NOT obvious I was hinting at doc. People... seriously... if you let CZ do this... it is a serious miscarriage of justice... you guys CAN'T be that dumb.
[/BQUOTE

No it was very obvious, the cop seldom fears coming out because the doc will protect him. Only the doc would say "I'm dead if I claim"

BigReds42
Premium Member
Bellaire, OH

BigReds42

Premium Member

IF we knew there was a doc... the cop didn't know there was a doc until I claimed.

It was NOT obvious.

If you are so set in your ways... vote me then.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero to BigReds42

Premium Member

to BigReds42
WTF is your problem?

You finally come clean on your doctor claim - no one has challenged it - perhaps I should re-vote you and we can lynch our own damn doc if you are not getting lucky on a false role claim...
Count Zero

Count Zero to BigReds42

Premium Member

to BigReds42
Dude you are seriously missing your own logical fallacy here
Count Zero

Count Zero to BigReds42

Premium Member

to BigReds42
again, it was so fucking obvious my grandmother figured it out on her first try.

BigReds42
Premium Member
Bellaire, OH

BigReds42 to Count Zero

Premium Member

to Count Zero
said by Count Zero:

WTF is your problem?

You finally come clean on your doctor claim - no one has challenged it - perhaps I should re-vote you and we can lynch our own damn doc if you are not getting lucky on a false role claim...
Put your money where your mouth is... because I know that tomorrow... when it is lynch of lose... people will look very closely at who is attacking me right now.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul to Count Zero

Premium Member

to Count Zero
trying to catch up with the votes now...

BigReds42
Premium Member
Bellaire, OH

BigReds42 to Count Zero

Premium Member

to Count Zero
said by Count Zero:

again, it was so fucking obvious my grandmother figured it out on her first try.
As stated... it is ONLY obvious if we KNOW the setup... and we don't. We still don't. There doesn't HAVE to be a cop. So all this arguing could be all for not... but as stated... it was NOT obvious... if you think it is... you are mafia.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero to BigReds42

Premium Member

to BigReds42
You're the one who was arguing earlier about whether or not your claim was so obvious that Ray Charles saw through it... (ok last bad pun)

Why would the mafia think it anymore obvious than anyone else? The mafia know who is brat and who is not brat, but they don't know anymore about whether there is a cop and doc or what the overall setup is than the rest of us (excluding of course the doc and the cop who know their own role).
Count Zero

Count Zero to BigReds42

Premium Member

to BigReds42
The way you phrased your semi-role-claim left ZERO doubt in my mind that you were claiming Doc - hence it was obvious.

Perhaps you didn't mean it to be so obvious, but it was.

BigReds42
Premium Member
Bellaire, OH

BigReds42 to Count Zero

Premium Member

to Count Zero
said by Count Zero:

You're the one who was arguing earlier about whether or not your claim was so obvious that Ray Charles saw through it... (ok last bad pun)

Now you are turning this around on me?

Um... I said NOT OBVIOUS... you said OBVIOUS... what the hell people.
BigReds42

BigReds42 to Count Zero

Premium Member

to Count Zero
said by Count Zero:

The way you phrased your semi-role-claim left ZERO doubt in my mind that you were claiming Doc - hence it was obvious.

Perhaps you didn't mean it to be so obvious, but it was.
Well... you my friend... are lying. And you and whoever you other mafia buddy is... ae just trying EVERYTHING to get the other townies to vote me it is pathetic.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

Official Vote Count
Needed To Lynch: 4

Count Zero - 2 - (muzscman, Bigreds42) (L-2)
Arctic Wolf - 2 - (Karride, CatSnak) (L-2)
BigReds42 - 2 - (Arctic Wolf, chlen) (L-2)

Not voting :Count Zero
this is right I think.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero to BigReds42

Premium Member

to BigReds42
Dude why do you think I'm trying to get anyone to vote for you? I rescinded my own vote. You make no sense.

In fact our current discussion is so pointless my brain cells are dying.

Your claim was obvious - the fact that I saw through it doesn't make me scum, the fact that the doc would claim at L-1 doesn't mean you're lying about your claim. Everyone just needs to take a xanax and chill for a minute.

BigReds42
Premium Member
Bellaire, OH

BigReds42

Premium Member

Just a hypothetical...

Let's assume I am the sole power role.

I get to L-1 and I claim just as I did earlier...

I could be the COP... 1 Cop, 4 Townies, 2 Mafia setup.

I could be a DOC if we had the 1 Doc, 4 Townies, 2 Mafia setup.

Only if we KNOW the setup.. which we don't... could it POSSIBLY be obvious.

It is so funny wacthing this because I have it figured out and you guys can't do much of anything to get the other townies to vote for me.
BigReds42

BigReds42 to Count Zero

Premium Member

to Count Zero
said by Count Zero:

Dude why do you think I'm trying to get anyone to vote for you? I rescinded my own vote. You make no sense.
Covering your ass.... which it won't work now.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

Whatever - after this game is over I want you to kiss my ass and apologize. Seriously.

BigReds42
Premium Member
Bellaire, OH

BigReds42

Premium Member

HAHA... are you turning into me?

OK... Let's say we had the 1 cop, 4 townies, 2 mafia setup...

I would have said the exact same thing...

And how could I have been the doc then?>

Hmmmm?

Hmmmm?

Hmmm?

Hmmmm?

Thanks.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

vote count zero

There now I'm you.

BigReds42
Premium Member
Bellaire, OH

BigReds42

Premium Member

said by Count Zero:

vote count zero

There now I'm you.
HAHAH you ARE me now.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

Your claim was still obvious. It read and felt like a doc role claim.