Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

FRUSTERATED

@bresnan.net
reply to HVredeling

Re: MonaRonaDona "virus"?

»www.viruslist.com/en/weblog?done···07796935

According to the virus list it wounds as thought unigray anti-virus created this virus. Sounds like a good conclusion since they are the only program I can find that says they can remove it and according to the article this unigray has only been around 2 weeks (how convenient)!

SicilianShorty

@bresnan.net
reply to bcastner

Don't get the unigray anti-virus, since it sounds like they are the one to create the virus. Funny how they are the only virus removal software that can find the virus. Hum!

Anyway to remove the name from your taskbar after you remove it out of windows:
Run Regedit.exe (in Windows XP or later) for your registry editor and look for string HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main (Then scroll down to window title and you will find the MonaRonaDona - DELETE IT!!!!!!!)
It should be gone next time you reboot your computer.

a78monte

@clearwire-dns.net
reply to bcastner

bcastner, I am sur eyou have heard it a million times already, but YOU ROCK!!! Thank you for the little removal program. It kicked A$$!!!!

Layman

@opaltelecom.net
reply to bcastner

bcastner

Thanks for your earlier comments. I have now tried your "KillTrojan" prog., got the veryfast black-box happening, and then restarted my computer.
My OE andIE progs are running faster and I'm not "losing" keys on my keyboard, so I,m hopeful that all is well.(I replaced my Task manager using some previously gleaned information.)and it runs as normal, so I hope that all is well.
Thanks for your good help

Heather71

join:2008-03-10
Dover, DE
reply to bcastner

Bill! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! After many other attempts to remove the annoyance, your suggestion worked!

bgclm

@s.telecomitalia.it
reply to bcastner

I LOVE YOU!!! this was so easy!!!

Rick G

@comcast.net
reply to bcastner

Thank you ... Thank you ... Thank you. This worked when nothing else did.

shaker

@qwest.net
reply to bcastner

- "Do not leave warm thoughts to the cooling influences of the world" -unknown

Thanks for the help! It worked perfectly!