Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jswanson

join:2008-02-24
reply to jswanson

Re: [Credit Card Fraud] fraud: www.prophotosland.com & www.phot

Hi MGD,

Please also add www.photosmix.com to your database. Phone 941-312-2213 out of Florida. Same visuals/text as photogeyser and prophotosland.com. Alex McGuire is also the contact on this one. Just looks like a different version.

juicyminidonut

@comcast.net

said by jswanson:

Hi MGD,

Please also add www.photosmix.com to your database. Phone 941-312-2213 out of Florida. Same visuals/text as photogeyser and prophotosland.com. Alex McGuire is also the contact on this one. Just looks like a different version.
Same thing happened to me, a charge was listed on my account for $9.87 from www.photosmix.com. Did you ever get through to the phone number listed on the website? After reading this forum, I called once and didn't bother trying again, and called my bank instead. They reimbursed me but it's kind of a hassle now that I have do the paperwork to file it as a fraudulent charge and everything... and I also have to wait for a new card in the mail...

MGD
Premium,MVM
join:2002-07-31
kudos:9
reply to jswanson

said by jswanson:

Hi MGD,

Please also add www.photosmix.com to your database. Phone 941-312-2213 out of Florida. .....
Yes indeed, good find. They are confirmed as a fraud operation. Also had the robots.txt no follow search block. As a matter of fact, the site went down while I was checking it. Not sure why, or if it will stay down. Many of these set ups are paid for with hijacked card data. GoDaddy needs to get with program and put a stop to this fraud hosting and domain registration cloaking.

The names on the sites, such as Alex McGuire are boogus.

[photosmix.com IP 72.167.110.64]

Registrant:PHOTOSMIX.COM
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc.
Domain Name: PHOTOSMIX.COM
Created on: 17-Dec-07
Expires on: 18-Dec-08
Last Updated on: 17-Dec-07

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration PHOTOSMIX.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:
NS19.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS20.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
MGD

shepbobz

@ameritech.net
reply to juicyminidonut

Add one more to the photosmix.com scam. Showed up on our bill today. Hope all who get this report it as a fraud-- these folks need to be stopped.

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18
reply to jswanson

said by jswanson:

add www.photosmix.com to your database. Phone 941-312-2213 out of Florida. Same visuals/text as photogeyser and prophotosland.com. Alex McGuire is also the contact on this one. Just looks like a different version.
www.photosmix.com

»www.photosmix.com
Snapped 2008-03-14 07:08:24

»www.photosmix.com/robots.txt

User-agent: *
Disallow:

--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?