spc
Search similar:

uniqs

JustinC83
@metrocast.net

JustinC83

Anon

Any idea when Montville will have the new lineup

I know about a month or so ago, there was a truck that came (didnt say metrocast on it) and they ran a wire and then taped it off with orange tape, right where my pole is like it is waiting to be hooked up.

But i read the site and it says New London is the next to be worked on, and that will probably take months.

East Lyme, Niantic, Waterford, Quaker Hill are rebuilt.

So who will be rebuilt after New London? I mean Metrocast new broadcast buildings is litarally a stones throw from my back yard (which is in montville)
rkrenicki
join:2002-04-10
Quaker Hill, CT

rkrenicki

New London is next, there were some hiccups during the Waterford build that had to be worked out before we resumed in the next town, so there was a short halt of lineup roll out until that was resolved.

The roll out is scheduled to resume this coming week.

In the meantime, we have been doing pre-upgrade repairs and fiber rollout in New London and Montville. I would expect we begin Montville/Uncasville around April. (but again, that is my guess, not an official starting date)

By the by, I work in that new building you mentioned.

Murph1
join:2005-09-02
New London, CT

Murph1 to JustinC83

to JustinC83
How does it work? Will New London take longer because of the larger population or quicker because of the smaller square mileage?
rkrenicki
join:2002-04-10
Quaker Hill, CT

rkrenicki to JustinC83

to JustinC83
Well... a little of both.. Faster due to smaller area, but longer due to higher density... so, in the end it should be about the same as Waterford and East Lyme so far.