spc
uniqs

Sassygal31023
@mchsi.com

Sassygal31023 to jimschoe

Anon

to jimschoe

Re: MonaRonaDona "virus"?

okay ya'll I got this virus feb. 29th at 4:39am. I'm not a comp. newbie. I know comps. I couldn't find anything on this virus so I called the geek squad and they sent me here. I read everything and copied and pasted SRVSPOOL.EXE to search and found the file. I deleted it from search. Now let me tell ya'll everything I did prior to that.
I have 3 different profiles on this one comp. I went to another profile and deleted the profile but saved the major files to another profile. The virus wasn't on it. I then went back to the infected profile and tried to find out what in the heck happened and why virus protector didn't go off. Now finding out that it is a hijacking and made into a anti-virus scam. I must say this is very intelligent! I couldn't find the main file it had made so I just did a system restore. My comp. was running okay but still something wasn't right. I was still losing files and things weren't working. After I found the main file and deleted it and deleted the files that wasn't working correctly any longer and I am still going to delete the infect profile and make another. This is the simplest way I know if you are not very computer knowledge; most people can run search and right click a mouse and scroll down to delete.

Best wishes to anyone seeking help with this pain the butt virus.

Sincerely,
Sassy

windfire55
@telus.net

windfire55

Anon

Be really careful as unigray says that they have the answer
to this malware,but Its a ruse,First no aunthenticity cert.
Second The product does not completely remove MRD-virus until unigray sends you a patch (monadonarona.exe)to remove
the virus and again...no authenticity certificate and It seems that I got the virus right after I had downloaded
the google tool bar,As with everyone else I seem to have recieved it through the browser it all started happening
on Febuary 29/2008