how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kevvyb

join:2003-08-17
UK

3Com 3CRWDR200A-75

Just received this today and am upgrading from 3CRWDR100A-72 as I am passing the latter onto a friend.

Beginning to wish I had stayed put.

Have managed to upgrade the firmware on the new router to 3.01 but this has required numerous restarts of the router and a few resets.

The web interface config still does not appear to work correctly in places and I am now locked out of the web interface as the page just sticks on continuous loading.

Anyone got any ideas?

robuk

@sky.com

Same here, web interface freezes in places, anyone know where to get an earlier firmware from?

kevvyb

join:2003-08-17
UK

3 edits

Mine has settled down now and I am following slavishly the instruction on screen to close the browser window after applying any changes.

I think this makes a difference. It does not like you watching the counter count down to zero. That's my theory so far anyway.

Prior to this I was watching the counter all the way down to zero and when switching the WLAN on or off for instance, the light would not come on or go off and no connection to internet was re-established. Then I had trouble getting into the web interface.

Fingers crossed, this is what was causing my problems. Let me know if it works for you - that is, if you haven't already been doing so.

Don't know where to get firmware but if you find out let us know - just in case

eXtended on wireless range is better though.