Search similar:

uniqs

Marilyn
@aetna.com

1 edit

Marilyn

Anon

Charter Bundle Billing

Hi Steve. I saw your commercial on TV and I am hoping you can help us resolve this the issue of Charter Bundling Services. I am a Supervisor at Aetna - Student Health Group for work-at-home employees and have been instrumental in getting our employee's with Charter Services. In December 2007 for three of our employees, Charter "bundled" services on their billings as they have other services provided by Charter; this was not at your customer's request. Upon several attempts and hours spent on the phone with customer service,to no avail, they are still unable to obtain a billing that shows their Internet services separately from other services. This is problematic as they need to send an expense report with their internet services on a monthly basis as Aetna reimburses their employee's for this expense. I called Charter myself, realizing that they couldn't release any information from other customer accounts, but in hopes to talk to a Supervisor/Manager to seek resolution of this problem. Do you know I was told that the Supervisor would not take my call? How frustrating to have a problem and no one at Charter will help. The customer service I have experience has been terrible not only this time but in the past as well. It never use to be this way, what has gone wrong? I am in hopes that you will provide some detailed information to me to share with our Aetna employee's of a direct contact at Charter in the United States to resolve this issue. (Do you know that Aetna has 20,000 employee's working at home and I would love to see Charter as a "preferred customer" meaning if that happened, Aetna would pay the bill direct to Charter.
I also have Charter and currently I do not have any problems with our billings and am hopeful it continues that way; we have TV, Internet and 2 telephone lines through Charter and probably if you had electric and gas I would signup too until my recent experiences with Customer Service. Please help us. My telephone is 636-441-xxxx.

skj
Welcome to the far side of reality
Mod
join:2002-04-04
Gone South

1 edit

skj

Mod

Not sure who Steve is, but I edited out your telephone number since this is a public forum. Also, this forum is not an official Charter forum. We do, however, have some Charter employees who post here.
kerrigjl
join:2002-09-02
Saint Louis, MO

kerrigjl to Marilyn

to Marilyn
You need to send this via email to steve.trippe@chartercom.com - he's the GM for St. Louis Charter.

mmainprize
join:2001-12-06
Houghton Lake, MI

mmainprize to Marilyn

to Marilyn
If you had CNB accounts would they be itemized as for business use.

I fell your pain also as my bill is the same as yours all lumped into one price.
budone
join:2002-09-07
Coopersville, MI

budone

I have CBN service and the billing for my bundled services are detailed for each service.

Even my residential account is detailed for all the different services.

oldhippie
join:2004-11-29
Spartanburg, SC

1 edit

oldhippie to Marilyn

to Marilyn
I got "bundled" back in September. Quoted price was $74.xx plus taxes; state, federal, FCC, etc. for one year. They said about $85.00 a month total. First bill came, $130.00, second, third, forth, fifth bill, etc. $115.00 a month. They say they can't find any record of the verbal quote and there is nothing they can do nor did they ever have a "program" at that price. Yet I have found a flier for $69.95 a month (new customers).

I even fell for their "FREEDOM" promotion back in 2003. FREE modem. There was no asterisk's that said "only for one year" or anything. It said FREE! After one year I started getting billed for $5.00 a month. Calling did no good. They said they never give modems away for free.

Wrote a letter of the BBB, State Attorney General, FCC and Federal Trade Commission. All they did was forward my letters to Charter.

I've been paying for 5 megs yet I only get less than 3. Charter says "read the fine print, it says "UP TO" 5 megs. That doesn't mean you get 5 megs."

msmisfit
join:2004-09-13
Atlanta, GA
ARRIS SB6121
Netgear WNDR3800

msmisfit

said by oldhippie:

I even fell for their "FREEDOM" promotion back in 2003. FREE modem. There was no asterisk's that said "only for one year" or anything. It said FREE! After one year I started getting billed for $5.00 a month. Calling did no good. They said they never give modems away for free.
We're not in the same area, but I got a "free" lifetime modem during that promotion, and so far, they are still billing me *correctly*. I saved all the paperwork and "ads" at that time, just in case that might become a problem in the future.

Sorry you didn't have enough to support your case, because Charter has used promotions like that.