Sure, there's much we can do:
1. Find out everything there is to know about Rothschild families and anyone connected to them, then post it on as many websites as possible. All the gory details.
2. Find out all the details of what Canadian government is up to and post it also. Including all their relationships to every banker and deal out there.
3. Demand all Canadian ISP's return OUR Internet back to us at proper speeds and prices with freedom to publish any facts as and "in our opinion".
4. Kick out any outside influences that have no business in Canada. i.e. RIAA, MSN/MICROSOFT, IIPA, Canadian Business IP Coalition, CIPP, U.S. Copyright Lobby, Comcast and anyone trying to take over our internet.
5. Bring back the "Gold standard".
6. Stop using credit system. Use barter system. Learn how to survive off the land if need be.
7. Demand ISP's disclose throttling tactics and make them abide by laws and "ethics" of our Internet.
8. Create small groups for protection of each other. Keep groups in contact by various means, not just the Internet.
9. Encrypt all your traffic and make it private again. Don't use any appz that leak info or are not secure.
10. Start using secure local WIFI clusters in your groups.
11. Protect your friends and neighbours via video, tape, line of sight etc.
12. Educate everyone you know.
13. If you haven't done so already ... use high end firewalls, proxies, antivirus/antimalware/antispyware appz. Use Linux where ever possible.
14. Make backups of your info and keep copies off site, making sure they are well protected and can be passed on if need be.
15. Keep up with and support »www.michaelgeist.ca
16. Develop self sustaining technologies out of grasp of corporations.
i.e. Biogas from discarded plant life [methane], convert this to liquid and use in all vehicles. Free cheap gas!
About 3 million Chinese farms are doing it now, and growing.
17. Most of all LEARN what they [the powers that be] are trying to do to us and educate each other. Make this a Canada wide effort.