All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
skitripper
join:2008-03-25

skitripper

Any suggestions for a VOIP provider?

We are looking for a VOIP provider to put on Cyberonic Dry DSL line 8m/1m Covad service. Any suggestions?
ross7
join:2000-08-16

ross7

Hey, how much is Cyberonic Dry DSL line 8m/1m Covad service?
lart
join:2002-08-19
united state
Ubiquiti UniFi AP-LR
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter ER-4

lart to skitripper

to skitripper
skitripper: any provider should work just fine when I had cyberonic they seemed to have really good peering.

ross: If you looked on the website you would know but it's only for ADSL2+ and how much it is »cyberonic.com/int_for_ho ··· sl.shtml
ross7
join:2000-08-16

ross7

said by lart:

skitripper: any provider should work just fine when I had cyberonic they seemed to have really good peering.

ross: If you looked on the website you would know but it's only for ADSL2+ and how much it is »cyberonic.com/int_for_ho ··· sl.shtml
Well, that's not too accurate since the front page of Cyberonic's site says 15Mbps/1Mbps Dryline is $89.00/mo., not $129.00. What I can't find on their site is a price for 8Mbps/1Mbps Dryline that is lower than 15Mbps/1Mbps, so why would anyone want the slower tier service, unless they are out of range?

Neil6
Stop All The Downloadin
join:2003-08-20
New York, NY

Neil6

I'm perplexed by this as well. Not sure what the $129 rate is for. Two people in another thread said they're getting the 15/1 for $89.99, I'd assume it was that.