share rss forum feed
« butRe: $150/month. »
This is a sub-selection from "Wideband"

EPS4

join:2008-02-13
Hingham, MA
reply to justbits

Re: "Wideband"

Most of the pre-certification stuff out there only has the upload capability of the older version of DOCSIS, without channel bonding- I assume this is the same

Chiyo
Save Me Konata-Chan
Premium
join:2003-02-20
Charlotte, NC
kudos:1

1 edit

2 recommendations

Ordered

I've ordered the new package, I will have it installed on Sunday. New modem and an installation charge

also I asked about the current tiers they are being upgraded to 10 and 12 meg. No time frame on that though.
--
My Blog:
»abanzai.animeblogger.net/

Rick
Premium,MVM
join:2001-02-06
Waterbury, CT
said by Chiyo:

I've ordered the new package, I will have it installed on Sunday. New modem and an installation charge

also I asked about the current tiers they are being upgraded to 10 and 12 meg. No time frame on that though.
AWESOME man. Please keep us informed in the comcast forum as to how it goes.
150 is steep but 5 bucks a day for those speeds is pretty reasonable I guess. Still..hopefully it will come down to more mainstream prices.

GL with the install. and congrats!
--
The Coyote captured the RR! Roadrunner Rick is now Comcastic!

pipdipchip
8 Megabits A Second
Premium
join:2003-12-04
Hanover, MN
reply to Chiyo
Yes, you must post something about it on the Comcast forum once you get it installed. Include pictures of the modem please.

StreetSpirit
This spot reserved for Xenu.
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Roslyn, NY
kudos:3
reply to Chiyo
I pay $61.95 for Optimum Online BOOST 30/5 service. $150 for 5mbit upload? You HAVE to be kidding.

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:4
said by StreetSpirit:

I pay $61.95 for Optimum Online BOOST 30/5 service. $150 for 5mbit upload? You HAVE to be kidding.
Well this is in NON FIOS areas. do you honestly think cablevision would be even OFFERING 5mbps upload in non fios areas? i dont think so.
--
You can never be too rich, too thin or have too much Bandwidth