Premium
join:2004-01-06
NYC Metro

1 edit

1 recommendation

reply to GemSnake

Re: Somebody, punch her!

said by GemSnake:

What a selfish bitch! 400 people will benefit from it and she's raising hell. Burn her at the steak!!!
"Benefit?" I'm willing to bet 80-90% of those serviced could give two shits that they will have faster broadband... Sounds to me like AT&T just decided a box must go there, and they didn't pay any attention to the homeowners wishes... That is NOT the correct way to do business... But if you ever attended "Running a Corporation 101," then I guess it is standard practice... Too bad that most people have been conditioned to this.

When the power company ripped out an old pole infront of my house and didn't replace all the grass they messed up, they were forced to come back out and replace the grass..

--
Neoconservatives (G.W.B) are not true conservatives. A conservative believes in defending the Constitution. First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - RON PAUL 2008 »www.usconstitution.net/const.html

GemSnake
Premium
join:2000-10-19
3rd layer
said by Tzale:

said by GemSnake:

What a selfish bitch! 400 people will benefit from it and she's raising hell. Burn her at the steak!!!
Sounds to me like AT&T just decided a box must go there...
Sharp as a marble, you are. I couldn't care less about what you say, the bitch is selfish. GTFO of my thread, you unpatriotic treehugger!
--
"In a fight between you and the world, bet on the world." - Franz Kafka

Tzale
Proud Libertarian Conservative
Premium
NYC Metro
said by GemSnake:

said by Tzale:

said by GemSnake:

Sounds to me like AT&T just decided a box must go there...
Sharp as a marble, you are. I couldn't care less about what you say, the bitch is selfish. GTFO of my thread, you unpatriotic treehugger!
Care to translate for me to sensible English?

-Tzale
--
Neoconservatives (G.W.B) are not true conservatives. A conservative believes in defending the Constitution. First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - RON PAUL 2008 »www.usconstitution.net/const.html

burgermeister
All Computers Are Junk

join:2000-10-23
Utica, MI

1 recommendation

said by Tzale:

-Tzale
Let me take a stab at it:

I love to play WoW at the highest speeds available from my parent's basement. I don't care how bad their front yard looks because it's all about me.

Was that close?
--
"I've learned that depression is merely anger without enthusiasm."

GemSnake
Premium
3rd layer

1 edit

1 recommendation

reply to Tzale
said by Tzale:

-Tzale
Nope. Sensible English is overrated. Just like you.
--

dave
Premium,MVM
join:2000-05-04
not in ohio
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

1 edit

1 recommendation

reply to burgermeister
said by burgermeister:

Was that close?
No, I think it was more like this:

"I work in the broadband industry. Therefore I have no concern about members of the public, because it's all about me."

burgermeister
All Computers Are Junk

join:2000-10-23
Utica, MI

1 recommendation

said by dave:

said by burgermeister:

Was that close?

"I work in the broadband industry. Therefore I have no concern about members of the public, because it's all about me."
Ok, that could work too!
--
"I've learned that depression is merely anger without enthusiasm."

GemSnake
Premium
3rd layer
reply to dave
said by dave:

said by burgermeister:

Was that close?

Me? I don't think I'm her neighbor, otherwise I'd punch her myself.
--

Tzale
Premium
NYC Metro
reply to GemSnake
said by GemSnake:

said by Tzale:

-Tzale
Nope. Sensible English is overrated. Just like you.
Your parents really failed in raising you.

Troll.

-Tzale
--

Tzale
Premium
NYC Metro

2 edits
reply to burgermeister
said by burgermeister:

said by Tzale:

-Tzale
Let me take a stab at it:

I love to play WoW at the highest speeds available from my parent's basement. I don't care how bad their front yard looks because it's all about me.

Was that close?
Bingo!!!

»Another stupid research

Probably a depressed loser who never sees sunlight and is pissed at the world since he is still a virgin at 32...

-Tzale

--

Tzale
Premium
NYC Metro
reply to GemSnake
said by GemSnake:

said by dave:

said by burgermeister:

Was that close?

Me? I don't think I'm her neighbor, otherwise I'd punch her myself.
And they'd throw your ass in jail where you'd become the "bitch" for some nice prison lovin'!

I hear they have massive "pipes" in prison... I'm sure you'd just love that experience!!

-Tzale
--

GNH
tolle causam
Premium
join:1999-12-20
Arlington, TX
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·AT&T U-Verse

1 edit
Tzale, wake up! you're having "pipe dreams," again. It was bad enough when you thought Ron Paul could win.

--edit--

Guess I better put a freakin' smiley in there. Here, use this one...