Got Helix?
Premium Member
join:2005-03-14
Woodstock, CT

1 recommendation

ptrowski

Premium Member

Go Robb!

I am very glad to see that Robb will be speaking at the meeting today. It just goes to show the power that BBR and it's members have.

PhoenixDown
FIOS is Awesome
Premium Member
join:2003-06-08
Fresh Meadows, NY

1 recommendation

PhoenixDown

Premium Member

Good luck today Robb... you've done an outstanding job and we all owe you a round of beers. Hope you have a very high tolerance!

user850
@k12.il.us

user850

Anon

said by PhoenixDown:

Good luck today Robb... you've done an outstanding job and we all owe you a round of beers. Hope you have a very high tolerance!
Yeah, great guy. Hope it goes well for him and gives us a nice report of what went on later in the forums.

koitsu
MVM
join:2002-07-16
Mountain View, CA
Humax BGW320-500

1 recommendation

koitsu to ptrowski

MVM

to ptrowski
said by ptrowski:

I am very glad to see that Robb will be speaking at the meeting today. It just goes to show the power that BBR and it's members have.
Agreed. Go Robb!

Also, I hope someone puts up a video of the hearing after it's over. I'd be there myself, but I work graveyard shift...

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium Member
join:2005-03-14
Woodstock, CT

ptrowski

Premium Member

said by koitsu:

said by ptrowski:

Agreed. Go Robb!

Also, I hope someone puts up a video of the hearing after it's over. I'd be there myself, but I work graveyard shift...
Pansy! Suck it up and go.

JTRockville
Data Ho
Premium Member
join:2002-01-28
Rockville, MD

1 edit

JTRockville to koitsu

Premium Member

to koitsu
said by koitsu:

...Also, I hope someone puts up a video of the hearing after it's over. ...
The FCC will post the audio here, whenever they get around to it.
»www.fcc.gov/realaudio/ag ··· ngs.html

The video (in VHS format) will be made available for purchase. Too bad they don't distribute it via Vuze.

In the meantime, you can read about Robb's remarks at wired.com (who gave a hat-tip to BBR):
»blog.wired.com/27bstroke ··· ear.html

Way to go Robb!