share rss forum feed

LadyCash
Shibah
Premium
join:2003-03-13
43938/43952
reply to tx_tower

Re: Dont think so

You have it right. P2P and the like effect Comcast customers. My biggest complaint is the time school lets out till about 1-2 am in the morning. My kids even complain. It comes to a crawl and/or during the mid point of that time frame.

NOTE: I do not allow P2P or anything like that on my computers. And I have complete control over the kids' computer. They cannot download or update anything.

I live in a neighborhood with a good many kids (mostly teens). I figure the next neighborhood down the main drag is on our node also. They have a good number of kids. I am going to assume almost all of them are on Comcast HSI since DSL shortened their distance from CO and would not renew my contract. Therefore, either you are on Comcast HSI or dail-up. Most parents would get their little "Johnny" or "Susie" HSI, why they cannot let their little one be forced to use dail-up. *sarcasm*

A cyber pipe line can only handle so much. And if the guy before me opens his line full throttle then it will trinkle my way.

It is pretty bad when I need to do update my webpage and have to leave it run all night to get it down.

Of course I hope that will be different now that I upgraded to Blast.