Premium Member
join:2007-03-05
Mississauga, ON

3 edits

1 recommendation

Canaca

Premium Member

10 year Anniversary

Today is our 10 year anniversary. (At least for Canaca.com), but rather than it being a time for celebration it's a time for reflection. The march of time is relentless and so unforgiving. So many loved ones have passed away. Many others have deteriorated to a point where they are completely different people. Who knows what the next 10 years will bring. On a personal level it's been a dream come true. Even in the most stressful days I would not ask for another Job. Technology in general is so interesting and rewarding.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone here. Especially some of you older Canaca clients that have also ordered Acanac services. Without your support none of this would of been possible. A special thanks to our staff past and present. This has always been a team effort and some of you are like family. If fact I do spend more time with some of you than my own family. That being said I would like to apologize to my own family for never being around. Last, but not least by business partners. Ten years is a long time for any relationship, especially one that generates this amount of stress. We are like an old rack band now. Only a select few end up lasting a decade.

To another 10 years.

Best Regards,
Paul
VelcomJoe
join:2007-09-07
Brampton, ON

VelcomJoe

CONGRATS!
thelurker
join:2006-03-24
North York, ON

thelurker to Canaca