muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
join:2002-02-15
Florissant, MO

muzscman to Gomez

Premium Member

to Gomez
please oh gracious mods give us until at least the morning...my wife just cut her finger with a knife so i may very well be spending the night in the ER with her and 3 very sleepy kids.....

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

muz, go! the clock doesn't even start for another twelve hours!

hope she's ok

Paulg
Displaced Yooper
Premium Member
join:2004-03-15
Neenah, WI

Paulg to muzscman

Premium Member

to muzscman
[ghost]

Hope everything get stitched up neatly..

[/ghost]

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA

Gomez to muzscman

to muzscman
said by muzscman:

please oh gracious mods give us until at least the morning...my wife just cut her finger with a knife so i may very well be spending the night in the ER with her and 3 very sleepy kids.....
Clock does not start for 12 hours.

email/IM me if conditions need more..

Hope all is well.

kim
MVM,
join:2001-03-25
ON

kim to Gomez

MVM,

to Gomez
I hope she's ok Muz.

Guys I'm off to bed. Not likely I'll get net access until after school tomorrow night around 11 pm unfortunately.

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

what time zone are you in?

Dave15
Super Bowl Champions
Premium Member
join:2008-04-22
Dollar Bay, MI

Dave15

Premium Member

[ghost] GO TOWN!! [/ghost]

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

ghost in
Hope she keeps her finger and everything is ok. (it should be, you were typing about it. If it were serious and you were telling us before you went to the ER you should be smacked in the head...
Go Town
ghost out

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
Florissant, MO

muzscman to Gomez

Premium Member

to Gomez
said by Gomez:

said by muzscman:

Clock does not start for 12 hours.

email/IM me if conditions need more..

Hope all is well.
all is well. she went last night around 11:30. 3-4 stiches later and 4 hours later, she came home all wrapped up. I didn't get to bed until about 3am.

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

glad to hear she's alright. hopefully the kids are OK too. Were you able to let them stay home and have someone watch them so you two could go take care of the finger?

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
Florissant, MO

muzscman

Premium Member

said by drew:

glad to hear she's alright. hopefully the kids are OK too. Were you able to let them stay home and have someone watch them so you two could go take care of the finger?
I stayed at home with the kids since it was so late. We had her finger taped up pretty tight so the bleeding was minimal.

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

That's good.

We're blessed to have so much (willing) family around here that when our first is around (due jul21) if something like that were to happen, I'd be able to take her with me and someone could watch our daughter.

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
Florissant, MO

muzscman

Premium Member

said by drew:

That's good.

We're blessed to have so much (willing) family around here that when our first is around (due jul21) if something like that were to happen, I'd be able to take her with me and someone could watch our daughter.
yeah usually my parents could have come over and stayed with the kids, but they are on a month long vacation to california right now....and her parents live a good hour+ away....

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

Small listing:

1) Sister-in-law who will be providing day care for our little one when my wife goes back to work (~8 minutes away, less @ 12AM)
2) My parents (~14 minutes away)
3) Grandma-in-law who has my aunt-in-law and mother-in-law (g'ma has cancer) living with her (~10 minutes away)

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
Florissant, MO

muzscman to Gomez

Premium Member

to Gomez
okay i'm stuck between a rock and kim.....( )....

kim did not vote for paulg but drew did. drew also put down the 2nd vote before I pointed anything out so it could be a distraction vote to try and throw people off.....

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

I threw down the second vote on Paul as soon as you picked up on his "slip of the tongue." As far as I'm concerned, you pointed out more than enough to catch him in his lies so I voted.

As for kim, this certainly seems her MO. She "half-heartedly" plays the game and then when she hasn't gotten picked off for non-participation by the town or night killed (because she's scum) she convinces the last townie alive that the other guy is scum and wins the game. Just read Newbies on the 9 (you played in it too!) »Re: Newbies on the 9. She's really good at acting innocent in order to get town lynched at LoL. I just hope you don't buy it like Weedy did.

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
Florissant, MO

muzscman

Premium Member

said by drew:

I threw down the second vote on Paul as soon as you picked up on his "slip of the tongue." As far as I'm concerned, you pointed out more than enough to catch him in his lies so I voted.

As for kim, this certainly seems her MO. She "half-heartedly" plays the game and then when she hasn't gotten picked off for non-participation by the town or night killed (because she's scum) she convinces the last townie alive that the other guy is scum and wins the game. Just read Newbies on the 9 (you played in it too!) »Re: Newbies on the 9. She's really good at acting innocent in order to get town lynched at LoL. I just hope you don't buy it like Weedy did.
Actually no...you voted second for attacking a townie:

»Re: [game] Concept: Hard times 2

I picked up on his slip of the tongue after that and then voted 3rd for him....

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

I'm sorry muz, I'm not following your train of thought.

Are you referring to my vote on TheRul or on Paulg?

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
Florissant, MO

muzscman

Premium Member

said by drew:

I'm sorry muz, I'm not following your train of thought.

Are you referring to my vote on TheRul or on Paulg?
ignore that post....damnit. i'm quite tired this morning....

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

I can understand that my friend.

Off the current train of thought for a moment: I'm working a client site today from 10AM-5:00PM PDT so I won't be on unless I'm so not busy I'm checking DSLR on my HTC Mogul

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
Florissant, MO

muzscman to Gomez

Premium Member

to Gomez
Vote: Kim

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

Vote: Kim

Johnny34
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium Member
join:2001-06-27
Atlanta, GA

Johnny34 to Gomez

Premium Member

to Gomez
Twilight.

Stand by for nightfall.

Official Vote Count
Needed To Lynch: 2

Drew - 1 - (kim) (L-1)
kim - 2 - (muzscman, Drew)

Not Voting: None

kim has been lynched.
Johnny34

Johnny34 to Gomez

Premium Member

to Gomez
The three of them were determined not to let the Mafia take over the Town.

"Drew, you cutie you, I know you are scum and I hate to do this to you but I am going to have to urge that you be lynched", smiled kim.

"What are you, some kind of Kim The Black Widow?" shuddered Drew. "What did I ever do to you?"

"Oh don't worry Honey, it won't be that painful. I've lynched cuter boys than you."

muzscman came to help out. "OK, I'm back. Let's see here.... Drew voted for that rat-bastard lying scum Paulg, and kim didn't.... and I know kim's a good actor.... OK that's it - I'm going ALL IN for kim."

kim, having been called away for a while, had no idea that muz would not buy her story.

Two votes to lynch and kim had two. The Town, nervous at the lynch or lose they were in, sent out a search party and brought her back for her fate. Mechanically they led her up the steps to the gallows.

"WAIT! How can this be? Let me talk to muz for just a minute..."

Ignoring her pleas and desperate to get at the final Mafia member, the Town dropped the noose over her head and the hangman called for a drop choice.

"LONG DROP!" chanted Drew.

The trap door opened just as kim uttered "SHUT UP, DREW."

As always, a perfect bilateral fracture of C2 was obtained. The hangman walked to the front of the gallows and basked in the applause.

As they examined the body, none of the townspeople could find any weapons or papers on kim except a Voter Registration Card.

"Huh." said muz.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA", giggled Drew, drawing his .44 magnum.

kim, an innocent Townie, had been lynched.

Remaining Players
muzscman
Drew

There being no majority of Town members, MAFIA WINS .

Congratulations to Drew and Paulg, and an excellent game was played by all.

The clock deadline for today would have been 9PM EDT!!!!

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

Well done Johnny.
Well played drew.
Good game

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
Port Orchard, WA

drew to Johnny34

Premium Member

to Johnny34
thank you, thank you.

/bow

That was won by us by the skin of our teeth.

Muz: please tell me what made you vote kim!
Paulg: man, that was quite the slip up
kim: Sorry doll face! Nothing personal, I promise.
Rul: You played very well, too well!
Rocky: Thanks for claiming doc right when I was online so I could slip in the hammer and have a little bit of "oops" leeway.
CZ, Karride, sansri: Well played.
to Johnny and Gomez: thanks for modding as always, love your write ups!

Dave15
Super Bowl Champions
Premium Member
join:2008-04-22
Dollar Bay, MI

Dave15 to TheRul

Premium Member

to TheRul
well that was fun, (my first game) very well played drew,

good game

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

trust me, paul did more than his fair share. I was along for the ride and had to take it the last yard.