how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

abducted1

@hananet.net

1 recommendation

How can I tell if I have Alien Implant?

Does anyone know how to detect if they has an alien implant? Are there any devices around that I can use to scan myself for alien implants? I serious about this! Thanks.

drslash
Goya Asma
Premium
join:2002-02-18
Marion, IA

This really works.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU8r82dl744

--
Save water...drink beer!

Warzau
Premium
join:2000-10-26
Naperville, IL
kudos:1
reply to abducted1

Did you check for any probes?

Rectal Probed

@fantage.com
reply to abducted1

said by abducted1 :

Does anyone know how to detect if they has an alien implant? Are there any devices around that I can use to scan myself for alien implants?
Can't this wait until Friday? You know, when Art Bell is on again?

TexasPlus
Don't Blame Me I Voted For The American
Premium
join:2004-06-16
Bedford, TX
reply to abducted1

Call 1-888-meninblack to make an appointment for a full body scan. As we know technology continues to advance and this includes alien technology. This department is the only one using the very latest senors and techniques to find the latest implants currently being used by the new aliens.
--
"The world is a book; those who do not travel read but a single page." -St. Augustine

Gotta Do What Ya Gotta Do
Premium
join:2000-09-02
Here

1 edit
reply to abducted1

I think everybody should STOP responding to these Anons asking wacked questions.

How about a Mod doing their duty and either locking the thread or deleting it completely ....
--
If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand.

Hayward
K A R - 1 2 0 C
Premium
join:2000-07-13
Key West, FL

2 edits
reply to abducted1

said by abducted1 :

Does anyone know how to detect if they has an alien implant? Are there any devices around that I can use to scan myself for alien implants? I serious about this! Thanks.
Do you have an uncontrolable urge to call home??? (to an area code not on earth)

Or is there just hole in your tin foil helment maybe?
--
»haywardm.com (Hayward's Key West)

Coma
Thanks Steve
Premium
join:2001-12-30
NirvanaLand
reply to abducted1

Here is something I put together a couple of years ago and it seems to work very well, I haven't had any alien implants since.

--
. . . seeking professional help . . .

Rectal Probed

@fantage.com
reply to 61999674

said by 61999674:

I think everybody should STOP responding to these Anons asking wacked questions.

How about a Mod doing their duty and either locking the thread or deleting it completely ....
[Eric Idle voice] Oh, you're no fun anymore.