Dolgan
Premium Member
join:2005-10-01
Madison, WI

Dolgan to tim_k

Premium Member

to tim_k

Re: Study Guide for Verizon Employment

Those are tests for Field Techs. BZT=Business Zone Technician and CZT=Customer Zone Technician {residential tech}.
abslte18
join:2001-11-28
Stewartstown, PA

abslte18

can't find those exact test but
»www22.verizon.com/about/ ··· iew.html

tim_k
Buttons, Bows, Beamer, Shadow, Kasey
Premium Member
join:2002-02-02
Stewartstown, PA

tim_k to Dolgan

Premium Member

to Dolgan
said by Dolgan:

Those are tests for Field Techs. BZT=Business Zone Technician and CZT=Customer Zone Technician {residential tech}.
So would they need the Field Operations Assessment - #208? Job titles are different in each state, I can't even find those in my Futurelink chart.

Dolgan
Premium Member
join:2005-10-01
Madison, WI

Dolgan

Premium Member

I am not sure of the course codes, but know those are the basic tests on Electrical Knowledge that all field techs take. Make sure you know Ohm's Law inside and out.

CZT and BZT are terms that are used throughout the Verizon West Region which includes SC, NC, FL, TX, OH, WI, IN, MI, IL, OR, CA, WA, and AZ -- all are ex-GTE. CZTs work {primarily} on Residental accounts and some small businesses. They are your basic POTS Techs. The BZTs will work small to large businesses -- they work on POTS and Circuits. Depending on "needs of the business" they might crossover job duties once in a while, but that is the basic gist of each designation.

tim_k
Buttons, Bows, Beamer, Shadow, Kasey
Premium Member
join:2002-02-02
Stewartstown, PA

tim_k

Premium Member

Yeah, I'm ex-Bell Atl, so I can't get an info for those tests.