Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

S_engineer
Premium
join:2007-05-16
Chicago, IL

Take the money and run......

Yahoo shows no real credible signs of expansion w/out some sort of intervention...they will be relegated to tomorrows AOL status!
--
"Anything worth having is worth cheating for." WC Fields

Cheese
Premium
join:2003-10-26
Naples, FL
kudos:1

said by S_engineer:

Yahoo shows no real credible signs of expansion w/out some sort of intervention...they will be relegated to tomorrows AOL status!
Agreed.

firephoto
We the people
Premium
join:2003-03-18
Brewster, WA

1 recommendation

reply to S_engineer

And with Microsoft Innovation they'll just soar to the top!

itnetpro

join:2001-10-28
Downingtown, PA

They have money and buy innovation so Yahoo needs them more then Microsoft needs Yahoo. Just like Zune vs IPod and XBox 360 vs Wii and soon enough PS3. Microsoft again will find itself as the underdog going up against Google so don't be concerned about them taking over.

John...

koma3504
Advocate
Premium
join:2004-06-22
North Richland Hills, TX

said by itnetpro:

They have money and buy innovation so Yahoo needs them more then Microsoft needs Yahoo. Just like Zune vs IPod and XBox 360 vs Wii and soon enough PS3. Microsoft again will find itself as the underdog going up against Google so don't be concerned about them taking over.

John...
Yea but if Yahoo took the trash out of yahoo ie spam bots, All those mass booter ,mass ignore, hacker type etc..... they would have plenty of $$$$ as they won't be paying as much in bandwith fees.
--
† Koma †
If YOu Don't Think It's Possable!! It's Acually A Reality!!The best way to predict the future is to invent it. Alan Kay!!
Ya Don't Know The signal Till Ya Ride It!!
Voice Break's There's Trouble!!!!

supergirl

join:2007-03-20
Pensacola, FL
reply to firephoto

said by firephoto:

I wonder how far Yahoo stock drops Monday? $10 a share probably. Yahoo showed a lot of weakness trying to fend off Microsoft like merging with AOL or letting Google do the ads. Time to fire the CEO. $19 a share before M$ started the takeover attempt. Closed at $28.67 Friday.

See the talk »dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/···t-258739
--
Saving the world keeps me busy. However, I find Earth very primitive from my home planet of Krypton.
-Supergirl

MysticGogeta
The Robot Devil
Premium
join:2005-03-14
Katy, TX
reply to firephoto

said by firephoto:

True but with money in their pockets why should they care if the company burns to the ground.
--
Team Discovery-Join the fight