spc
Search similar:

uniqs

OvertheTop
@spcsdns.net

OvertheTop

Anon

Funny thread on EVDOforums

LOL, this is a hoot. Looks like one of the 3G guys tried to throw another competitor (wirelessnwifi.com) under the bus. So far it looks like it backfired!

If people keep posting positive comments, I wonder how long the goons will allow the thread to stay up? see:

'http://www.evdoforums.com/thread9199.html&highlight=wirelessnwifi'
Max Signal
Premium Member
join:2008-03-07
Buffalo, NY

1 edit

Max Signal

Premium Member

They keep trying to throw me under the bus for the last two years and I am still around .Post my web site name or the product I sell and your post gets edited , you might get banned and they take the oppurtunity to bad mouth me , LOL I am glad people are starting to see what they are really up to . A lot due to these forums . The scary thing is how many people are fiercely loyal to them
expert007
join:2006-01-10
Buffalo, NY

expert007 to OvertheTop

to OvertheTop
With all due respect, and I really mean that, 3G Store is a for profit business, and EVDOforums belongs to them. It's a resource that they have built to pedal their wares. In addition to it serving as a discussion/support forum, they drum up new business.

If you opened a retail store, would you allow a competitor to set up shop and sell product in the doorway to your shop? You won't see NBC advertising on CBS airwaves, its the same thing.

I've had excellent experiences with 3G store, and nothing against Max Signal, but its easy to understand why 3G doesn't allow you to market your stuff on their site.
Max Signal
Premium Member
Buffalo, NY

Max Signal

Premium Member

I was not marketing on their site . When they started out I frequented the forums and helped people with Reception problems . I was always sending them business as I just do reception solutions and they would send me business . When they decided they were going to go into the amplifier and antenna business. All of a sudden They took away my private message privileges, then just banned me .They accused me of spamming their forums which I never did .They also edit posts or totally delete post if anyone mentions any competing product and usually bans them.
I have no problem with any of this . My business is booming . I sell great product at great prices.
What I have a problem with is putting yourself out there as an unbiased forum for the exchange of ideas and people helping each other out . If you have an agenda tell people out front what your agenda is . Don't be underhanded about it. I hope they do fine . I will admit when it comes to EVDO cards and service they know their stuff. But when it comes to reception solutions I know my stuff.
expert007
join:2006-01-10
Buffalo, NY

expert007

I guess I see what you're saying. Apparently you're doing well enough that it scared them.....I guess thats a good thing for you.

Do you do mostly cellular type stuff or wifi too??
Max Signal
Premium Member
Buffalo, NY

Max Signal

Premium Member

I do all cellular stuff ( amplifiers and antennas) . Cyfre has some WiFi stuff coming this summer

Limochinook
@tatic.videotron.ca

Limochinook to OvertheTop

Anon

to OvertheTop
Very funny indeed !

Before we bought our first router a few months back, we checked with Cradlepoint, and they told use that Wirelessnwifi was their largest dealer.

We have since purchased 8 more, and had occasion to call or email for tech help, and Wirelessnwifi have always been able to help us quickly and easily with any issues we have had (mostly user error on our part).

We have saved a lot of money with these guys, better product pricing, and they ship to Canada without gouging us. You couldn't ask for better customer service!

Highly recommend 'http://wirelessnwifi.com', tell em Roni sent you!