spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Mosbie
@verizon.net

Mosbie

Anon

FIOS Outage in NoVA

Anyone else having a complete FIOS outage? Here in Northern VA (Alexandria / Mt. Vernon) area there is absolutely NO FIOS TV
laudensa
join:2000-08-31
Reston, VA

laudensa

TV is up in Reston.

Buster Baxter
@verizon.com

Buster Baxter to Mosbie

Anon

to Mosbie
My TV was down in Olney, Montgomery County, MD for about 15 - 20 minutes this morning around 4:45 am.
Roche1972
join:2008-02-22

Roche1972 to Mosbie

to Mosbie
There was a 4 hour period on Sunday evening in the Summit, NJ area where FiOS internet service was out which caused the temporary loss of both widgets and VOD (I was in the middle of watching a free program on it) on my FiOS TV. The IMG still was running though. According to the representative who I had spoken with on the phone, the reason why the guide was still good was because the information was already stored in the set top boxes prior to the internet outage. He told me that Verizon would call me back as soon as the problem was fixed which I didn't believe would happen. However, the next morning, I get an automated call from Verizon telling me that the problem was fixed and asked if my service was fully restored and I said yes. After hearing horror stories on the web and in this forum about Verizon's customer service, I was pleasantly surprised by the representative's help and being truthful about having someone call me back even if it was an automated message. I even got an e-mail thanking me for my call about the brief outage. Now if I can get this automatic bill payment problem cleared up (see my post in this forum) then I will fully be a happy Verizon customer.