FLengineer
CCNA, CEH, MCSA
Premium
join:2007-06-26
Leesburg, FL

1 edit
reply to openbox9

Re: I am with the Consumer Advocates

competing or not competing is a moot point. The LAW simply states....

(3)(A) to block, to impair, to discriminate against, or to interfere with the ability of any person to use a broadband network service to access, to use, to send, to receive, or to offer lawful content, applications or services over the Internet; or
(B) to impose an additional charge to avoid any conduct that is prohibited by this subsection;

Which puts us back to "Block the illegal content but don't touch the legal content". Good luck with that because it's next to impossible.

»thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c···.R.5417:

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5

said by FLengineer:

The LAW simply states....

(3)(A) to block, to impair, to discriminate against, or to interfere with the ability of any person to use a broadband network service to access, to use, to send, to receive, or to offer lawful content, applications or services over the Internet; or
(B) to impose an additional charge to avoid any conduct that is prohibited by this subsection;

»thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c···.R.5417:
Well the LAW you site isn't a law because it was never passed. It was ONLY considered.
--
My BLOG .. .. Internet News .. .. My Web Page

ReformCRTC
Support Your Independent ISP

join:2004-03-07
Canada
reply to FLengineer

Right. They should let all traffic alone, stop snooping, and let law enforcement officials handle law enforcement.

Net Neutral.