spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

searcher61

join:2000-09-03

Well time for a change.

Interesting.... I just upgraded to 16/2 so I will be able to hit the limit faster. I have 3 kids, wife and myself using computers at my house all on the web a lot. I think I will just downgrade my comcast service...shut down my comcast tv, comcast phone, comcast dvr and comcast internet and use the money to by a dedicated non-comcast line. I have not ever been contacted, so I don't know if we are over the limit...but 250G seems low.

a333
A hot cup of integrals please

join:2007-06-12
Rego Park, NY
Reviews:
·T-Mobile US

How's this...

Why don't ISP's just pass the damn packets and let the gov't take care of the goddammed legality of those said packets? Since when did the **AA's and the ISP's turn into the new police? Last time I checked, my tax dollars already pay for the gov't to take care of the DMCA. I don't need the **AA's/ISP's to play uncle sam/Big Brother. That's what the NSA is for, ya know..

Do we have a deal?

funchords
Hello
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-11
Yarmouth Port, MA
kudos:6
reply to searcher61

Re: Well time for a change.

said by searcher61:

Interesting.... I just upgraded to 16/2 so I will be able to hit the limit faster. I have 3 kids, wife and myself using computers at my house all on the web a lot. I think I will just downgrade my comcast service...shut down my comcast tv, comcast phone, comcast dvr and comcast internet and use the money to by a dedicated non-comcast line. I have not ever been contacted, so I don't know if we are over the limit...but 250G seems low.
I think you replied to the wrong thread.
--
Robb Topolski -= funchords.com =- Hillsboro, Oregon
HTTP is the new Bandwidth Hog...