Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Rojo_P

join:2001-10-03
Lancaster, OH
reply to cypherstream

Re: [TWC] Time Warner Navigator

They pushed through the Mystro software on my 8300HD box yesterday. I had no notification of this change.

When I got home late last night I noticed that one of the programs I record each day at a specific time (which is rebroadcast several times during the day) had not only recorded several instances of the program but kicked off a couple of shows I recorded since there was so little space left. (Passport was set to record just one instance of the show, at a specific time, so that it would not interfere with two other shows recorded during prime time).
Worse is the fact that the software will only allow a record time at the shows first showing, not at the time the user desires.

I am finding the negative ads by Direct TV about cable to be more true with each passing day.

K Patterson
Premium,MVM
join:2006-03-12
Columbus, OH
kudos:1

Count me as one more dissatisfied customer. Mystro is a disaster. Why they continue to roll it out knowing it has problems when ATT is filling every mailbox in the county once a week with offers for their service is beyond me.