kapil
The Kapil
join:2000-04-26
Chicago, IL

kapil to Dogfather

to Dogfather

Re: Bingo.

said by Dogfather:

Short of armed revolution, there is NOTHING to be done.

Whether it's Democrats or Republicans, both are equally corrupt and inept.
Yeah. Everyone is out to get you...each man for himself. Get the guns!

Maybe you shouldn't vote after all.

Yes, things are pretty bad. But things were once very good. We can make them that way again...we just have to stop being selfish and work for the common good and for the good of the country. No armed revolution required...this isn't the 1800's.

Dogfather
Premium Member
join:2007-12-26
Laguna Hills, CA

4 edits

1 recommendation

Dogfather

Premium Member

It's not paranoia when it is true.

The gov't, at least here in California is absolutely gunning for the taxpayers. They're looking to raid even more highway funds, raise sales taxes to 9.25% (in LA county) and borrow from future lottery revenues. This despite already being one of the highest taxed states in the nation and 47th for business climate.

But with Obama, the rest of the nation will get a taste of Sacramento style gov't.

Things were good during the 90's when Congress controlled spending. But Republicans have become spend happy whores and the Democratic Congress has turned out to be no better.

Things can be good again, all we have to do is stop being selfish expecting other people and the gov't to pay our way.

kapil
The Kapil
join:2000-04-26
Chicago, IL

kapil

30 years of withholding funding for programs and priorities that desperately need it. It's only going to get worse. Either we fix the bridges now, or we build brand new ones when they collapse, while also setting legal claims from those who get hurt. Not to mention, look like fools in front of the entire world.
PDXPLT
join:2003-12-04
Banks, OR

PDXPLT to Dogfather

to Dogfather
Yea, I'm sure you're really hurtin' and living an awful life in Laguna Hills

California must be providing conditions for you to suceed, if you can afford to live in a place like that.

Dogfather
Premium Member
join:2007-12-26
Laguna Hills, CA

4 edits

Dogfather

Premium Member

"California" isn't providing anything. I have what I have because I earned it in spite of, not because of, Sacramento.

If California were providing the conditions, everyone would be living in Nellie Gail.

jester121
Premium Member
join:2003-08-09
Lake Zurich, IL

jester121 to kapil

Premium Member

to kapil
Withholding spending? Other than Clinton's cuts to the military, what government program has been cut in the last 20 years? I see a ridiculous rate of growth of government, more waste, and more doing the same thing while expecting different results.
« i think canada has fibreWow... »
This is a sub-selection from Bingo.