share rss forum feed
« Comcast
This is a sub-selection from ugh

cao1964

join:2000-08-09
Danville, PA
reply to Placebo

Re: ugh

"Seriously, as a consumer, you get to choose who gets your money. Food, fuel, insurance, mortgage rates, and utility costs aside, YOU determine how much money you GIVE to these "evil corporations".
"

Oh please though its agains the law you think companies don't conspire to keep prices high and services as they are.

Anyone who has ever gone to an exclusive golf club knows what I mean, business is not done at the office but at the golf course with noone even knowing what is been said and done.

That said I think that what capitalism is all about, scr*w as many as you can, since they are going to scr*w you also.
So if you don't like comcast go to their friend ATT don't like them either, build your own billion dollar business and you will be just like them, smilling as you give it to the people, its just how humans are, more power to Capitalism.

Placebo
Premium
join:2005-12-14
Huntley, IL

1 recommendation

said by cao1964:

Oh please though its agains the law you think companies don't conspire to keep prices high and services as they are.

No sh*t!

What do you expect?! Do you really think that corporations should be angels?

I can picture the board meeting at Comcast:

"Okay folks--how do we go about saving our customers money this month?"

Sounds crazy, right?

I know it can be hard to grasp, but EVERY company wants to take as much of your money as they can. Period. It's up to you, the consumer, to determine who gets your money, and how much of it they get. If you don't agree with the way they do business, then don't give them your damn money.

Why is that so hard to understand?
--
Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips.

FFH5
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5

1 recommendation

said by Placebo:

It's up to you, the consumer, to determine who gets your money, and how much of it they get. If you don't agree with the way they do business, then don't give them your damn money.

Why is that so hard to understand?
Because many people live in a world where they are responsible for none of their own actions and where government; corporations; mommy and daddy; and all their friends and neighbors are there to take care of them and make their life easier.
--
My BLOG .. .. Internet News .. .. My Web Page
« Comcast
This is a sub-selection from ugh