join:2000-09-05
Dallas, TX

[Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

After seeing one of Anthony's infomercials on a cable TV
station earlier today, I thought I would try to find out
more about it. Since most money making schemes hawked mainly
through infomercials are scams, I had no doubt that Hidden
Millionaires fell into this same category. I wanted to know
what he was trying to get suckers to bite onto.

When you go to one of his seminars, you soon find out that
you have to pay $3995.00 for a system to buy adwords online
to generate leads for credit card companies. And you are told
you have to buy into the system then and there - you aren't
given a few days to think about it. This is typical of scams
that employ high pressure sales tactics. Some more info on
Yahoo Answers:

»answers.yahoo.com/question/index···4AA9Yb2f

It sounds like the only one making money off Hidden
Millionaires is Anthony Morrison.
--
"The trouble with computers, of course, is that they are very sophisticated idiots." - Doctor Who (from Robot)

Snowy
Premium
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

said by Doctor Four:

It sounds like the only one making money off Hidden
Millionaires is Anthony Morrison.
Sound's 'bout right to me.
Good threads like this can also lead to Anthony Morrison being the only one losing money on Hidden Millionaires too.

bobunited

@Level3.net

i went ,i joined, lost my rear end ,2to 4000 dollars to join then you have to place adwords on google,yahoo,etc. to drive traffic to your site problem is it is complicated and the market is flooded with a bizzillion other people already doing this system and tons of others just like it .i cant understand why they just dont say what it is on the infomercial (oh yeah then you would know and not come to the seminar/scam and get all pumped up ) .they make it sound like grandma can do it with no problem .please dont get scammed like me.

Scammed in TEXAS

@sbcglobal.net
reply to Doctor Four

You pay thousands of dollars and a monthly fee. Then you pay Google and other search engines money per click to advertise. Then you find out you can't use the names of the credit cards your pitching as keywords. Everyone knows the only way to advertise a product is to put the product name in the keyword search. Therefore, only the credit card companies will be posted at the top of the list and you will be wasting your money on advertising. This IS A TOTAL SCAM! I lost over $4000. They will tell you that you need to hurry and sign up or you will miss out on the training program. Everything is so rushed your head will spin. They had lines of people signing around 10 or more pages of agreements! Spread the word. If you go to the seminar mention all these things and see what they say. They NEVER MENTION YOU CAN'T USE THE ACTUAL NAME OF THE CREDIT CARD IN YOUR KEYWORDS OR ADVERTISEMENT! If they had mentioned this, NO ONE WOULD HAVE SIGNED UP. Maybe they can get away with it for awhile but it isn't ethical. They go on and on about what a great person Anthony Morrison is. What millionaire still lives with his parents?

Money maker

@mindspring.com

-1 recommendation

I as well have a system from Anthony Morrison. It may be a little tough at first, but is definitely profitable. I was able to get my ad campaigns figured out within 2 weeks and add key words daily. Currently my advertising is generating a solid $800 per month profit. The best thing about Anthony's system is that I haven't touched my ad campaigns for 2 months and they still generate the same profit.
Passive income is what I wanted and Anthony delivered. Give the system an honest effort and you'll see it work for you. I'm not a genius, just gave it some serious attention. Don't give up!

Expand your moderator at work

MrMorrison

@myvzw.com

-1 recommendation

reply to Doctor Four

Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

Hi,
Doctor Four: As you can imagine I am quite upset to read some of the things I have read here on this message board. Not only is the article on Yahoo (the one you read and linked to to start this whole thing) untrue, if you read it carefully you will see that the person who started it was just like you, he/she never came to one of my events. I love how people will write about me and say things that aren't even true, post them on the internet, and then sleep at night thinking they have done someone somewhere justice. Its absurd. You should have come to my event. If you did you would see that you were wrong about the price, wrong about the information, and wrong about most everything you typed.
bobunited: You obviously aren't a member of my company. You don't even know how much the system cost. Again posting your "opinions" and calling my system bad. When in fact its just that, an opinion.
Mr Texas: This is a LIE. You are completely telling lies to people on this message board. Its funny you should question my integrity by asking "what millionaire lives at home with his parents" well THIS ONE DOES. Honestly, if you don't like it that's perfectly fine, I don't care. If your questioning whether or not I have money I urge you to just come to our offices and visit. Since your a "member" of my company your welcome to do so. I am not the type of person that's going to sit here and flaunt my things to prove I have money. Have I made millions? Yes. Do I really care if you believe that statement? No.
Money Maker: I appreciate your comments. Its very rare to find anyone that actually makes money, reading these posts. I do appreciate you taking the time to let people know you are making money with my system. I suppose that comment there makes this one by doctor four "It sounds like the only one making money off Hidden Millionaires is Anthony Morrison." untrue huh?

Again. For those of you that read this and want to pass judgement on me because of things said by people that didn't even attend my events that's fine. For those of you that want to meet me and judge for yourself who I am and what I am about then feel free to come to one of my events. It's sad that while the internet can be used in so many good ways. Ways to generate money, stay close with friends and family, and research things from around the world, there are always people who will abuse it. Post lies, bad material, and other things not suit for anyone's eyes. Its the world we live in today. A world where nobody is responsible for their actions, and that should really change.

Mr. Morrison

Doctor Four
My other vehicle is a TARDIS
Premium
Dallas, TX

2 recommendations

reply to Doctor Four

I was beginning to wonder when the shills for this system
would chime in.

It took long enough.

Anything that asks up front for $4000, doesn't tell you one
of the obvious limitations to it, and employs high pressure
sales tactics can in no way be legitimate. All of these
methods practically scream 'scam'.
--
"The trouble with computers, of course, is that they are very sophisticated idiots." - Doctor Who (from Robot)

InVentor

@mindspring.com

-1 recommendation

I never respond to posts, but feel compelled.
What irks me the most about the post from "Doctor Four" is his lack of knowledge about the industry Mr Morrison teaches. He derives his opinions from misinformation and rumor. If we all followed the path of the good Doctor, we would fill our lives with skepticism and stagnation.
It's easy to stand by and yell "scam" when you don't or can't understand a topic. I actually pity Doctor Four, but am sure in the future I will profit from his use of the internet. Thanks to Mr. Morrison.

Cheers

likitysplit

join:2008-01-14
Flagstaff, AZ
reply to Doctor Four

I have attended many seminars in my life. Most, as a request from another person, as an advisor. What that means is "financial bodyguard". I have close friends that absolutely stun me in their inability to make rational judgements. These are the people that the scummers and scammers such as Mr.
Morrison feast on. As all my friends know, I have ZERO sympathy for anyone who is scammed, since in this day and age, a few clicks on your computer can get you a wealth of information. Yes, I've seen the suckers line up to sign contracts they never read, and if they did, would never understand and then hand a total stranger a check. But in their minds he is not a stranger. He's that familiar face from TV. Would the media of any type present something that might be a little "shady"? In a heartbeat! Well Mr Morrison, I've just signed a contract between us to disperse your name far and wide. Didn't get to read the contract? Oh, it's in your best interests.
Trust me. I was on TV once.

MrMorrison

@myvzw.com
reply to Doctor Four

Thanks to those of you that have posted your results from using my system. As for those of you that continue to be ignorant and refuse to read the post I made above stating that not only is the price listed on this post WRONG, but also you are allowed to read the contract! In fact you have time AFTER the seminar to read the contract, and then cancel if you don't wish to pursue the opportunity. How is that a rush? how is that a "hard sales tactic".

Likitysplit: You seem odd. You were once on TV? good for you. Do I care? probably not. Why? because it has nothing to do with me, my company, this post, or anything else. What you do with your life is your decision. It's none of my business, so don't try to make it. You signed a contract to disperse my name far and wide? Thanks. You can't state things that aren't true, thats slander. That's illegal. Want to tell people far and wide the facts about me? go right ahead. You will not find anything bad, at least not factual.

Like I said before you can all choose what you do. Everyone in life has the God given opportunity to, choose. It's up to you what you do. You Decide.
I don't make your decisions for you, nor do I even want to. I don't make people enroll in my company and use my system, they choose to. That's what is so great about this country. You Decide.

You don't like it? Decide not to use it. You like it? Then decide to pursue something that could help you financially.

You Decide to believe everything these people on this post have said....... then you decide not to give yourself the opportunity to meet me and choose for yourself if the things said here are true.

Like I said...... You Decide.

Mr. Morrison

cahiatt
Premium
join:2001-03-21
Smyrna, GA
reply to Doctor Four

Lot of missing info on those websites Anthony....

Call us at (xxx)xxx-xxxx... Can't get that to connect on my phone.

Any why no prices or details about the program on the site? Seems such a fabulous program would provide some feature to allow an interested "investor" to sign-up....

Whip412

@67.237.7.x
reply to Doctor Four

Funny how "Mr. Morrison" is so quick to say that these posts have inaccurate information, yet does not provide what would allegedly be 'accurate' information to correct this alleged misleading post.
The fact that you are telling "x" amount of suckers all the exact same information, and when they all do what they are suppose to, they would all end up actually tripping over themselves, thus making no progress but emptying their bank account, ids the scam itself. More than one item can not occupy the same space at the same time.
Do you normally find the need to search out threads about you and have to defend yourself all the time if this is a real legitimate business? Your paranoia is well deserved.

Doctor Four
My other vehicle is a TARDIS
Premium
Dallas, TX

2 recommendations

reply to Doctor Four

I currently have the function to ignore anonymous posts
turned off. At the risk of not seeing those posts from
people who have been scammed, it would also hide the posts
from Mr. Morrison and others. I am strongly tempted to turn
that function on now.

Funny thing is, regular posters to this forum have seen this
very sort of thing happen before. Time and time again, those
who defend a scam or scheme show up to try and refute what
others here have said about it, without providing any proof
to support their claims.
--

MeanPeepsSuk
Premium
join:2004-11-21
Muddy Field
reply to Doctor Four

said by Doctor Four:

Funny thing is, regular posters to this forum have seen this
very sort of thing happen before. Time and time again, those
who defend a scam or scheme show up to try and refute what
others here have said about it, without providing any proof
to support their claims.
Without fail, it's the same old, same old. The defender who angrily attacks his critics, with absolutely no proof otherwise.

This system is no different than any other system one pays for. Which begs the question, if it made so much money, why is he not hiring people to do the system and keep the huge reaping profits?

There is clearly more profit in selling a package at $4k then he can ever dream to profit of off each person he could employ instead.

If it were legit, and someone actually made 100K a month on it, he wouldn't be a financial genius, he'd be a moron.
--
"There are no victories against stupidity; only battles."

MrMorrison

@comcast.net

-1 recommendation

reply to Doctor Four

cahiatt: You have sales experience? there are no DOCS to push through and again we have a cancellation policy. So if there "were" gotchas in the documents THEY HAVE TIME to read them and say "hey here is a gotcha i need to cancel" so don't go there with me.

meanpeepssuk: Talk about the same old same old. You sound like a broken record. "If it is so good why do this.." then you have the nerve to call me a moron? Ignorance. That's all I can say.

None of you have to worry about me posting on this board again. I won't defend myself to ignorant people. You call me a moron because I taught a 22 year old kid how to do something that has made him a millionaire at 24 years old? I am a moron for that? How about the 23 year old I taught that's making $200,000 a year now..... and I suppose the guy making $15,000 a year is just a "sucker" like the others, and I am just a moron.

Keep posting on message boards about things you have no knowledge of and you will remain exactly where you are in life. Shallow and simple minded. Personally it doesn't offend me at all. Those that come to my events judge me for themselves. They judge my honesty and integrity on their own. They don't need some ignorant person on a message board that's never met me, seen me, talked to me, or even used my program to tell them who I am or what I stand for in life or in business.

Why not do something good for other people? Here visit www.christmasforkids.us and sign up to help me shop for some kids this year..... why not do that instead of wasting your time bashing people you don't even know on message boards.

You know. I am not everyone else. Just because YOU think I am one way doesn't mean I am. Go ahead and gripe all you want about it, but the bottom line is I am real. The stories I have told are real. The people I've taught to make millions of dollars are REAL..... and those of you that don't want to accept that, or even give it a chance, are just REAL IGNORANT.

Snowy
Premium
Kailua, HI
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

2 recommendations

said by MrMorrison :

and those of you that don't want to accept that, or even give it a chance, are just REAL IGNORANT.
You just called me REAL IGNORANT & you don't even know me.
For no reason except not giving your system a chance you will label a stranger as REAL IGNORANT? Have you ever considered that it is possible to lead a meaningful & rewarding life without you're assistance?
Here's some free advice...
If you're seriously considering attending one of these sales events go to a movie instead. Go to an adult movie theatre if you insist on seeing someone getting screwed. If you can't resist the urge to "give it a chance" with your money then go to Vegas & have some fun throwing it away. Take a vacation in a foreign country, fix the roof, do whatever makes you happy with the $4000.00 but DO NOT give it to anyone that calls me REAL IGNORANT.
re
"None of you have to worry about me posting on this board again. I won't defend myself to ignorant people."
Gee, $5 says you're a liar.

DrJBA

@direcpc.com
reply to Doctor Four

I love to read posts from bitter individuals who have not a clue what they are talking about. It makes for great comic relief! If they spent the same effort actually doing something with the program they might be shocked to learn that IT WORKS! IT REALLY WORKS. Get off your dead asses and actually work the program.
I am 71 years old and hopefully wiser than the individuals who post vitriolic messages with clearly no understanding of what they speak. I have been in the internet commerce business for over ten years. Over those years I have bought tens of thousands of dollars worth of various "programs" to "get rich quick". Some turned out to be scams, but most were viable businesses if one were to WORK dilligently at them. The vast majority of individuals who buy these programs never do anything with them at all. Anthony Morrison's program is NO SCAM. It is one of the best programs I own. Like most programs, one will get out of it what one puts into it. Marketing is everything. There are far more ways to promote his credit card program than simple Google adwords, which, incidentally, can work well. (Try buying one of the books that explain how to effectively use pay-per-click ads....you might actually learn something) For those who have bought his program, try actually studying all 70+ card offers (it takes a day), find a few you are attracted to, and promote individual cards. Try off-line advertising (i.e., small inexpensive classified ads in targeted media). Send visitors to the specific page on which the card is listed. Spend ten bucks to register some related domain name such as "BestStudentCreditCard.com" and point that URL (which is the one you advertise in appropriate places) to the specific sudent credit card page in the site you bought from Anthony. The fact is there REAL WORK (God forbid) to do, and most people hate to do anything (except complain). THIS PROGRAM CAN MAKE CONTINUED PASSIVE INCOME. But, this may come as a shock to some, you actually have to DO SOMETHING to make it work. Not just the first day you open the package, but over months of building up the income.
And as far as Anthony personally, I took the time to look into him and his background and have actually met his father....this young man is what he proports to be....a brilliant young entrepreneur (and yes, he lives at home with his loving family) with a sincere desire to help others make money. (I wish he were my son.) Anyone who feels otherwise is uninformed or just plain jealous.

nwrickert
sand groper
Premium,MVM
join:2004-09-04
Geneva, IL
kudos:7
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse

And as far as Anthony personally, I took the time to look into him and his background and have actually met his father....this young man is what he proports to be....a brilliant young entrepreneur (and yes, he lives at home with his loving family) with a sincere desire to help others make money.
Let's keep in mind that a criminal could well be a brilliant young entrepeneur, living at home with a loving family, and sincerely desiring to help others make money (make money for the criminal, that is).
--
AT&T dsl; Westell 327w modem/router; SuSE 10.1; firefox 2.0.0.14

MrR

@rr.com

1 recommendation

reply to DrJBA

DrJBA,

You seem very fond of Mr. Morrison. You say that marketing is everything. I assure you, Mr. Morrison realizes this. He understands it well and employs it daily while marketing himself and his system. He boasts of the 2 or 3 close friends who have made enough money to justify their marketing fees but he is unapologetic to the rest of the 90% or more who not only lost their purchasing cost in the system but sunk further into debt as a result of it. His posts in this thread have exhibited anything BUT the kind-hearted, benevolent businessman he actively markets himself to be. Make no mistake that any "good" thing he has done, (including his christmas charity for underpriveleged kids) is a deliberate marketing ploy to promote himself. Nothing more, nothing less.

Snowy
Premium
Kailua, HI
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

said by MrR :

DrJBA,

He boasts of the 2 or 3 close friends who have made enough money to justify their marketing fees but he is unapologetic to the rest of the 90% or more who not only lost their purchasing cost in the system but sunk further into debt as a result of it.
Let's not forget the emotional damage that getting separated from $4000.00 creates. While the financial loss can be easily measured with dollars, the emotional damage is where the real down & dirty harm occurs.

jerseydan

@rr.com
reply to Doctor Four

Anyone who thinks he or she is going to get rich after watching an informercial is a sucker. I feel sorry for those people. The only one getting rich is the guy who creates the infomercial and charges $4,000 for "the system."
I don't feel sorry for the suckers who get ripped off because their greed is what causes them to sign up for these seminars. There is a saying that "If it's too good to be true, it isn't." But these suckers carelessly ignore that advice and fall prey to the informercial hustlers.
If you notice, all these snake oil salesmen are always willing to share their secrets for making money with you, but they charge you an arm and a leg for the information.
It's the money they get from the suckers that makes them rich. The "system" is not real.