Search similar:

uniqs

Flashno1
@comcast.net

Flashno1 to Doctor Four

Anon

to Doctor Four

Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

I saw Anthony Morrisons Infomericial on cable and watched it very carefully for a few minutes. He asks you to send in $19.95 to start this phenomenal business opportunity and he goes on that you only risk this amount and if you are not satisfied, you can get your $19.95 back. He even goes on further that you receive a lifetime website absolutely free of all fees! Whhhhooaaa, how can he do that for a one time fee of $19.95??!!! Well, it appears that claim is not true. According to posters here, it costs $4K to get the secret to this system. Now, that sounds more plausible for him to make the money to make these infomericials and to pay for internet fees. Hey guys, just do what he does. Sell a system! I remember this Popular Science ad taken out during the 1960s making claims on how to become a millionaire sitting at home. All he asked you to do is send him a dime and a self addressed stamped envelope and he would send you the secret. After you sent in your dime, he would send you a note: Do what I just did, after 10,000,000 people send you a dime, you are a milionaire!

Fredpark
@rr.com

Fredpark to Doctor Four

Anon

to Doctor Four
AM's newest(I think) commercial is structured like it is a real news interview segment(like Kevin Trudeau's), I wish I would have taken note of the network it was on but it was in the middle of the night when half the networks run those damn infomercials.
Whip5
join:2009-01-23
Califon, NJ

Whip5

said by Fredpark :

AM's newest(I think) commercial is structured like it is a real news interview segment(like Kevin Trudeau's), I wish I would have taken note of the network it was on but it was in the middle of the night when half the networks run those damn infomercials.
It plays on 'ScyFy' channel hee in NJ during the night.

webzzz
@cableone.net

webzzz to Doctor Four

Anon

to Doctor Four
Has anyone had success with Anthony Morrisons money back guarantee?
Expand your moderator at work

Dont Bother to Doctor Four

Anon

to Doctor Four

Yeah this is a real scam. I didn't even go to his so called seminar. I think he was trying to get me to later on down the road. I lost about $200 and when I called for a return on the phone they told me my time had expired! A whole 7 days and I called on the 7th day. I'm really glad I didn't lose 4k like some-still would like my money back. If anyone knows of a class action please post. I have put an entry on him on ripoffreports.com. Please do the same if you can! I have learned my lesson thanks to Anthony "ripoff" Morrison.

Saved Early
@bellsouth.net

Saved Early to Doctor Four

Anon

to Doctor Four
so we were getting the calls from the coaches to promote more success storries for AM.

this was intriguing to say the least, people that have made money with this, helping you to make money so they can show you off and make more money themselves.

seems awesome.

then the money part, wait WHAT!?. so they want to know how much money i have on my credit cards because everyone know it costs money to make money.

so we discuss that and I dont really have as HIGH of a credit limit as they would like to see BUT!!! there is a "special" program for financially challenged individuals that still want to get started in the business.

that only costs 400$

so i get another call a couple days later to "confirm" our LATER phone appointment and make sure that we can pay the 400.

i express that my girlfriend would like to split the 400 into two, 200 dollar amounts, and we could pay the whole 400 if he called back in a month.

that way we could set 200 aside, set 200 aside, and have it all the next month.

without even thinking about it he piped up with "well we have a MORE SPECIALER offer (not his words but you get the idea) for very few people that is for 300, do you think she could do 300 by our upcoming phone appointment?"

wow... i wonder if i told i only had 20 dollars if i would still get a coach.

if i need to split the 20 dollars into two months of savings maybe i'll get one for 15 dollars.

who's to say.

regardless i get home from work today and she has pulled up a search page of Anthony Morrison.

she has found a couple sites "warning" people but basically saying that with the right coaching and mentoring, turning a profit is a definite possibility.

so i start looking further and further.

boy let me tell you this thread was a gold mine, a plethora of valuable information

from the vague defenses of AM himself, to the "beating around the bush" responses of his "cronies" with NONE of them really coming out and giving a black and white figure as to what you're looking at spending to get into this business.

why would that be so hard? wouldn't you WANT to do that? if it's such a great great system, why would you not do everything in your power to make sure people knew as much as you could tell them about it?

instead we get 3 or 4 personal acquaintances of anthony's, success stories and income amounts. then a few others just basically saying "yeah it works"

but they dont say " okay spend this much money do this and this, you MAY have to spend this much more, but this is the money you're looking at making to begin with, this is about how much time it will take if you work with one of our mentors, this is approximately the rate of increase you can expect if you continue on with your current successful behavior, exponentially."

maybe not all of that. but i'm sure he's a smart enough of a guy that he can give us all an average of what we'd be looking at.

then let us decide for ourselves.

if i was him i would want everyone to be informed by ME. not other stuff they find on the net.

even since i was a kid i can remember watching infomercials and thinking to myself. "look at these guys selling these 50-100 dollar packages with more 'hidden' fees after you purchase. they are making bank off of you buying their program...do they even NEED to actually DO their own program anymore? seems like all of these people are providing a residual income for them"

okay that is all.

Snowy
Lock him up!!!
Premium Member
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI

1 recommendation

Snowy

Premium Member

said by Saved Early :

...wow... i wonder if i told i only had 20 dollars if i would still get a coach.
Aah, the coaches.
These highly trained, successful professionals are at the top of their field, the pinnacle & showcase of Anthony Morrison.
Personally trained by Anthony Morrison, they are the testament to the success of his "system".
There should be a
Vocation of Anthony Morrison Brotherhood
for these unselfish, humanity loving individuals.
Instead of using their unsurpassed knowledge of the Anthony Morrison "system" to provide wealth for their own families they have unselfishly devoted their lives to making other people wealthy instead.
God Bless every one of them, the unsung hero's of Anthony Morrison road to wealth.
Well it is Anthony Morrison's road to wealth.
Just ask him, he's not shy about it.
There's no question that it's his road to wealth.
The problem is that it's a private, one way road.
There are laws that prohibit destroying money.
Buying into Anthony Morrison's story is going to have the same net effect on your financial outlook as destroying your money will have.
So I guess in that sense it's better to destroy your money legally by sending it Anthony Morrison instead of building a bonfire with it.

AB57
Premium Member
join:2006-04-04
equatorial

1 recommendation

AB57 to Saved Early

Premium Member

to Saved Early
said by Saved Early :

. . with the right coaching and mentoring, turning a profit is a definite possibility.
It's also a definite possibily without coaching and mentoring.
The problem is, it's not a definite probability. In fact, the probability is more likely somewhere along in the slim-to-none range.
said by Snowy:

Aah, the coaches.
These highly trained, successful professionals are at the top of their field, the pinnacle & showcase of Anthony Morrison.
Personally trained by Anthony Morrison, they are the testament to the success of his "system".
There should be a
Vocation of Anthony Morrison Brotherhood
for these unselfish, humanity loving individuals.
Instead of using their unsurpassed knowledge of the Anthony Morrison "system" to provide wealth for their own families they have unselfishly devoted their lives to making other people wealthy instead.
God Bless every one of them, the unsung hero's of Anthony Morrison road to wealth.
I'm about to bust out crying from sheer joy of pride in our selfless American businesspersons.

Put me in, coach! I brought my 'A' game today! (Oh, yeah-- and upped my credit limit for you too, as requested.)

Sure, we've all head of Mother Teresa.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you . . . . Father Anthony!
(And his Academy of Coaching Angels!)

pcug
@optonline.net

pcug to Whip5

Anon

to Whip5
said by Whip5:

said by Fredpark :

It just ran on Fox 5, NYC. Saturday is a long TV spam day.
Whip5
join:2009-01-23
Califon, NJ

Whip5

said by pcug :

said by Whip5:

said by Fredpark :

It just ran on Fox 5, NYC. Saturday is a long TV spam day.
It certainly is.

Pleiades7
@qwest.net

Pleiades7 to Doctor Four

Anon

to Doctor Four
I ordered Mr. Morrison's book over the phone after seeing an infomercial. $19.95 plus shipping. The first thing you are asked is your credit card #. Then they try to sell you several other things this made me very leery. I said no to everything except the book. Which would have been $29.90 total. Looked at my bank account and found I was charged $40.97 and then $39.85. Tried calling customer service number and found it is just a mail box and full. No way to speak to anyone. I feel very ripped off. Mr. Morrison if you were real you would not begin a business relationship by ripping someone off. You say the right things but your actions speak louder than words. PS. I wounder if John McCain knows you have him endorsing your work at home plan. I seriously doubt it!

IsItTrue
@comcast.net

IsItTrue to Doctor Four

Anon

to Doctor Four

This morning I woke up and Mr. Anthony was being interviewed about how he became a millionaire because he family was about to loose their home and he needed to find a way to make money. So, he went out and started asking people what worked and what did not work for them. Any way, to make a long story short he seemed interesting so I wrote the 800# down and decide to order his book. Oh, did I mention he stated during the interview that he would give "you" his book, CD, an additional book for $19.95 plus shipping and handling. Plus, for calling today you would receive information on how to set up your own website "just like his"..Sounds great huh. So, I called..Went through an automated system and got a live representative placed my order, she told me I would receive the other book for $9.95 to cover the shipping..ummm..so it is not free. So, I said yes I will go ahead and include it, too. No problem, So I ask her are you going to give me information about how to set up my website just like his..(Mind you my television is on in the background & Mr. Anthony is being interviewed) any way. The website is his that YOU have access to it for 30-days as a VIP where he comes on once or twice a week, than after 30-days you are charged $39/month to be on HIS website. Needless to say I told the representative no, just the books..She continued to try to push for me to include the website as well..So, I declined my order completely because I do not like to be mislead. Simply because he stated IF you call today I GIVE a WEBSITE THAT IS IDENTICAL TO MINE...NOT access to MY WEBSITE than after 30 days charge you a monthly fee..If you forget to call back to MY customer service department to cancel. Than about twenty minutes later I get a call from a customer service department questioning me again..DID'NT I make it very clear the first time, I declined my purchase..Than about a half a hour later I receive a text message to my cellphone asking me if I want to receive marketing advise from Anthony Morrison...(ARE U SERIOUS!!).."Monthly text msg may apply" Inconvenienced a 3rd time I had to send a STOP text back in order to refused what I had already reconsidered the 1st time. When I received the second call I told the representative all I wanted was the books and I cancelled my order because the 1st Representative was too pushy BUT I would talk it over with my husband, than I may call back.

NOW, After all these attempts I would not consider this AT ALL.

I am the type of person who admires everyone who has struggled from something to become a millionaire and is willing to share his/her worth..BUT don't leave out ALL those extra hidden clauses inbetween.......

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium Member
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30

Doctor Olds

Premium Member

said by IsItTrue :

This morning I woke up and Mr. Anthony was being interviewed about how he became a millionaire

Oh, did I mention he stated during the interview that he would give "you" his book, CD, an additional book for $19.95 plus shipping and handling. Plus, for calling today you would receive information on how to set up your own website "just like his"..Sounds great huh. So, I called..Went through an automated system and got a live representative placed my order, she told me I would receive the other book for $9.95 to cover the shipping..ummm..so it is not free. So, I said yes I will go ahead and include it, too. No problem, So I ask her are you going to give me information about how to set up my website just like his..(Mind you my television is on in the background & Mr. Anthony is being interviewed) any way. The website is his that YOU have access to it for 30-days as a VIP where he comes on once or twice a week, than after 30-days you are charged $39/month to be on HIS website.

So, I declined my order completely because I do not like to be mislead. Simply because he stated IF you call today I GIVE a WEBSITE THAT IS IDENTICAL TO MINE...NOT access to MY WEBSITE than after 30 days charge you a monthly fee..If you forget to call back to MY customer service department to cancel.

When I received the second call I told the representative all I wanted was the books and I cancelled my order because the 1st Representative was too pushy BUT I would talk it over with my husband, than I may call back.

Now wait a minute. He states the web site is free with purchase of his book and that he will pay the hosting on it forever (isn't that what he says in the infomercial?) and that you will not pay a thing because when you make money, he makes money. But you call and are told it is 40 Bucks a month that you have to pay?? The forever free is only 30 days long?

That's the kind of business integrity and honesty I want to be involved with.

Snowy
Lock him up!!!
Premium Member
Kailua, HI

Snowy to IsItTrue

Premium Member

to IsItTrue
said by IsItTrue :

I am the type of person who admires everyone who has struggled from something to become a millionaire and is willing to share his/her worth..BUT don't leave out ALL those extra hidden clauses inbetween.......
There's an earlier poster in this thread that claimed to know Anthony Morrison personally & posted some info that tended to support that claim.
One item he mentioned is that Anthony Morrison is broke & living off of credit.
Put whatever amount of truth you want into that, but fraudulent overcharges & constant badgering sounds like the activity of a desperate person.
If that's true then hopefully the creditors can do what what the FTC has so far failed to do.

Melissa C
@power-net.net

Melissa C to Doctor Four

Anon

to Doctor Four

Okay, not sure which infomercial you all have been watching, but I did notice the dates which would be about a year ago for some of your posts. The only cost to you is the book, 19.99 plus shipping and handling. There are no other charges. I for one am interested in this, and I agree with the person below whom posted as with any legit business, it take time and due diligence. He does not promise millions, not on the new infomercial that I just saw two nights ago. I don't know about anyone else, but I could use a few hundred extra a month. Even if it were only 300.00 to 400.00 a month. The economy sucks and every little bit helps. Going to try it anyways, I would rather waste twenty bucks then a couple of hundred.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

said by Melissa C :

Okay, not sure which infomercial you all have been watching, but I did notice the dates which would be about a year ago for some of your posts. The only cost to you is the book, 19.99 plus shipping and handling. There are no other charges. I for one am interested in this, and I agree with the person below whom posted as with any legit business, it take time and due diligence. He does not promise millions, not on the new infomercial that I just saw two nights ago. I don't know about anyone else, but I could use a few hundred extra a month. Even if it were only 300.00 to 400.00 a month. The economy sucks and every little bit helps. Going to try it anyways, I would rather waste twenty bucks then a couple of hundred.
more power to you Melissa, Come back and let us know if they try to upsell you as is alleged here.

garys_2k
Premium Member
join:2004-05-07
Farmington, MI

garys_2k to Melissa C

Premium Member

to Melissa C

Good luck, it sounds like AM ignited your dream. If you take the time to read most of this thread, though, I think you'll figure out that the $20 (may be more like $50 according to people who have subsequently checked their credit card statements) is best kept in your pocket.

The thought of making "only" an extra $3-400 per month is understandably attractive. The trouble is, almost NOBODY following this scammer's plan has made even half of that much. Almost every one ends up a net loser. If money is dear to you now please consider something else.

ILove Info
@comcast.net

ILove Info to Doctor Four

Anon

to Doctor Four
Hello All,

I found this forum while searching Anthony Morrison after seeing one of his infomercials. I was very curious after watching the infomercial and wanted to see if I could get some more information on what was being offered. After realizing that the basis for this program relates to credit cards, I am grateful that I decided to check into things.

With the banks eager to pounce on everyone with their abusive tactics in regard to our checking accounts and credit cards, why on earth would I want to open up myself for this individual to do the same? I work too darn hard for the money I make and I'm tired of only businesses reaping the rewards.

Thanks for the research and info.!

Rayb
@spcsdns.net

1 edit

Rayb to Doctor Four

Anon

to Doctor Four

Hey guys, I just finished watching Anthony's infomercial twice.

I am an internet marketer and was intrigued by the statements Mr. Morrison was making. From a marketing standpoint he hits all the emotional triggers which will lead to a lot of sales for his program.

However, he never mentions what the program is!

It can be an affiliate marketing program, Pay Per Click marketing (PPC) campaigns, Pay Per View (PPV) marketing, Facebook ad Monetization system and the list goes on and on. You can make money with these programs but I don't think he is talking about those type of programs because he states that he will make money when you make money. These limits the programs to an affiliate program or reseller based program. Again, you can make money with these programs too.

In my opinion it is a very well done infomercial and will capture a lot of peoples attention and unfortunately their wallet too. If the program only truly costs 20 bucks, and it exposes you to the various revenue streams that can be created online, I would say BUY IT.

However, if even 10% of what is being said on this page is accurate, and there is an over-the-top aggressive up sale for upwards of 10K, I would say run Forrest run!

Regardless of whatever you decide, remember being successful online is NOT easy. It takes work! I personally pay hundreds of dollars a month for programs to maintain my internet marketing knowledge. I might order the product and update my review on his program.

I feel sorry for the people who don't have the money but get persuaded by the dreams of being a "millionaire".

I hope my review was helpful.

Peace,

Ray

(edit: link removed)

Snowy
Lock him up!!!
Premium Member
Kailua, HI

Snowy

Premium Member

said by Rayb :

(edit: link removed)
With over half a million 'unique views' this thread has generated, it's surprising that it's had so few attempts at plugging a link.
You can't really blame anyone from trying to plug their site because that is what business is about, driving viewers to a site in the hopes of profiting from it.
This thread has had great moderation, keep it up ladies & gents!

mari0
@verizon.net

mari0 to Doctor Four

Anon

to Doctor Four
It truly hurt my heart to read how many people actually parted with their $4,000 (and many on credit at that) to buy into this total pile of crap. Then, once you do that, he basically teaches you a whole bunch of stuff that you can find for totally free on the Web, if you do a little research. The basic premise of the program, from what I gathered from the horror stories, is that he teaches you to use Google AdWords to push affiliate products from the “free website” that he gives you. I also gathered that these products are primarily from Commission Junction, which you can do for absolutely free from your OWN website.
Quoted from »hubpages.com/hub/anthony ··· son-scam.

This is absolutely true. Although it isn't 100% a "scam", there is a lot of falsification here. Morrison makes it seem like anyone can pay him $20 then go online, click "Make Money" and become a millionaire.

You do have to have a good understanding of business to make money on the internet, Also, you do have to spend money to make money. The thing you don't have to do is spend $4000 to use one "product" that the same thing is offered somewhere else for free of charge. In addition to $4000 you give to Mr. Morrison, you also share your earnings with him. Basically, he suckers people into buying his stuff, which makes him even more money. Out of all these books sold, a very low percentage actually can make money that they share with him. Kinda greedy isn't he?

This is the best piece of advice I have for everyone. If you were going to actually make money using his "system" you could make money without purchasing anything from him. Google is your friend and holds lots of information on this credit card money making scheme. I'd recommend thinking of something new though or something less people are trying to do though. Do some research, if you understand internet marketing, you do...if you don't then you don't. Atleast your not over 4 grand in the hole for something you could of got for free. Do remember, anything you have to pay into without using Mr. Morrison's "system" would still cost you the same amount if you were using his money making system!

IowaLeo
@mchsi.com

IowaLeo

Anon

Wow. There are some very angry people on this post. I bought AM's books and yes they tried to up sell me on more books and $297 for tutoring, which I did buy;but when I changed my mind, I also got a refund and kept the books/cd's. I think his material is good basic information, and there was no pressure to attend any seminars. They do call and try to sell you more "help" but just say no. And honestly, what company doesn't do that? I found that AM's books gave me a basic understanding of affiliate marketing and oh, by the way, I did get my website for life FOR FREE. Now, you really can't do much with it because it's already set up, but if you decide to use it, there are many more products than credit cards. You all are pretty hung up on the credit card deals. If you really looked into his information, you would know credit card deals are only one "niche" to consider.
Since reading his books, I have done a LOT of research on the web regarding affiliate marketing and there are more "gurus" out there selling their programs than one can count. And it looks like most of them make their money selling another guru's system. However, there is also a lot of opportunity for free training videos and websites. If you go into any new business opportunity without doing the research or getting the training, you are asking for trouble. So it stands to reason that if serious, you would do the research and then decide which method to tackle.
Bottom line, if you want to buy AM's books, do so. But don't buy into the rest until you are sure that is what you want. I would give this same advice regarding any system out there. After all, it's just $20 + S/H. Use his books as basic training and go from there.
As a side note, sounds like some of you need to get a life. Writing so angrily and negatively about AM for over 2 years is just insane. Move on.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

I think you are confusing the old system with the new system.

Snowy
Lock him up!!!
Premium Member
Kailua, HI

1 recommendation

Snowy to IowaLeo

Premium Member

to IowaLeo
said by IowaLeo :

Wow. There are some very angry people on this post. I bought AM's books and yes they tried to up sell me on more books and $297 for tutoring, which I did buy;but when I changed my mind, I also got "a" refund and kept the books/cd's.
IowaLeo, your shill posts are low quality when compared to industry standards.
You carefully avoided saying just exactly what was refunded by saying you received "a refund" then implied that the cost of the books was included in the refund by saying, in the same sentence, "but when I changed my mind, I also got a refund "and" kept the books/cd's"

A casual reading of your BS post would leave the impression that you can buy the book then "change your mind" & receive your money back, keeping the book free of cost.
You & I both know that is not true to put it kindly & I would appreciate it if you could be more clever or at least less obvious when you try to BS this forum.

IowaLeo, here's a clue.
said by IowaLeo :

I think his material is good basic information, and there was no pressure to attend any seminars.
IowaLeo, yeah, the traveling band of gypsy con artists is no longer on the road.
But that's besides the point, but I can't blame you for trying to interject a little fact into your story.
Most people bristle at the thought of planning to screw someone out of money.
Suggesting that people buy the book, intending to 'change their mind' to get their money back but keeping the book is a morally challenged statement to anyone other than a scammer which you & I both know you are.
You're out of touch with society.
To put it in words that you can understand, you've lost your 'touch' IowaLeo.
said by IowaLeo :

They do call and try to sell you more "help" but just say no. And honestly, what company doesn't do that?
"Honestly"?
IowaLeo, don't look now but your slip is showing.
said by IowaLeo :

I found that AM's books gave me a basic understanding of affiliate marketing and oh, by the way, I did get my website for life FOR FREE.
Oh, by the way, did you already forget that you claimed to have 'changed your mind' & got your money back?
said by IowaLeo :

Now, you really can't do much with it because it's already set up, but if you decide to use it, there are many more products than credit cards.
IowaLeo, that's just amazing!
Not only do you get your money back, but you also get a website!
All we need now is a
"BUT WAIT!! THAT'S NOT ALL!! Call within 15 minutes & you'll get the refund PLUS the FREE website. BUT WAIT, THERE'S EVEN MORE!! CALL NOW & the free website is not just free but FREE FOR LIFE!!
That's right folks, send us the money, we'll send the money back to you & give you a free website for life, just for 'trying us out'!

You try to make it appear that it's a risk free, money back offer when you & I know that's patently untrue
said by IowaLeo :

You all are pretty hung up on the credit card deals.
No IowaLeo, Anthony Morrison sold that concept into oblivion, taking the last shred of his credibility along for the ride.
The challenge now is for him to distance himself as far as possible from the credit card association that he cultivated.
said by IowaLeo :

If you really looked into his information, you would know credit card deals are only one "niche" to consider.
WTF is wrong with you?
Do you really believe that anyone is going to buy credit card referrals as a 'niche" market on October 22 2010?
A long time ago in a internet far far away, it was a niche.
It's not a mystery why you are pushing last weeks fish.
if that's all you have to talk about, it's all you have, as outdated as it is.
said by IowaLeo :

Since reading his books, I have done a LOT of research on the web regarding affiliate marketing and there are more "gurus" out there selling their programs than one can count. And it looks like most of them make their money selling another guru's system. However, there is also a lot of opportunity for free training videos and websites. If you go into any new business opportunity without doing the research or getting the training, you are asking for trouble. So it stands to reason that if serious, you would do the research and then decide which method to tackle.
So it would stand to reason that since you "have done a LOT of research on the web regarding affiliate marketing & here you are advocating sending money to Anthony Morrison
that you have concluded it's a good deal?
Personally, I wouldn't trust anything from the mouth of someone suggesting that you order something, get a refund & keep the product to boot.
That's especially true since you only implied that game plan, never actually coming out & saying it.
IowaLeo, that's the mindset that's a damn leech on society.
That's how con men think, not satisfied customers.
That brings up $29.99 & $9 something SH question of the day, are you a con man or a satisfied customer?
said by IowaLeo :

Bottom line, if you want to buy AM's books, do so. But don't buy into the rest until you are sure that is what you want. I would give this same advice regarding any system out there. After all, it's just $20 + S/H.
Huh?
What happened to keeping the books & getting a refund?
said by IowaLeo :

Use his books as basic training and go from there.
Yes, that we can agree on IowaLeo!
Anyone with a puppy can relate to that.
said by IowaLeo :

As a side note, sounds like some of you need to get a life. Writing so angrily and negatively about AM for over 2 years is just insane.
AM? You must be referring to "Anthony Morrison"?
For all the keystrokes in your reply you avoided typing "Anthony Morrison" always using "AM" instead.
Do have any issues with seeing the name "Anthony Morrison" tied so closely to a scam forum?
said by IowaLeo :

Move on.
Yeah, I'll bet you would like that, you'd like that a lot Iowaleo.