uniqs
share rss forum feed
Expand your moderator at work

MrMorrison

@comcast.net

-1 recommendation

reply to Doctor Four

Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

cahiatt: You have sales experience? there are no DOCS to push through and again we have a cancellation policy. So if there "were" gotchas in the documents THEY HAVE TIME to read them and say "hey here is a gotcha i need to cancel" so don't go there with me.

meanpeepssuk: Talk about the same old same old. You sound like a broken record. "If it is so good why do this.." then you have the nerve to call me a moron? Ignorance. That's all I can say.

None of you have to worry about me posting on this board again. I won't defend myself to ignorant people. You call me a moron because I taught a 22 year old kid how to do something that has made him a millionaire at 24 years old? I am a moron for that? How about the 23 year old I taught that's making $200,000 a year now..... and I suppose the guy making $15,000 a year is just a "sucker" like the others, and I am just a moron.

Keep posting on message boards about things you have no knowledge of and you will remain exactly where you are in life. Shallow and simple minded. Personally it doesn't offend me at all. Those that come to my events judge me for themselves. They judge my honesty and integrity on their own. They don't need some ignorant person on a message board that's never met me, seen me, talked to me, or even used my program to tell them who I am or what I stand for in life or in business.

Why not do something good for other people? Here visit www.christmasforkids.us and sign up to help me shop for some kids this year..... why not do that instead of wasting your time bashing people you don't even know on message boards.

You know. I am not everyone else. Just because YOU think I am one way doesn't mean I am. Go ahead and gripe all you want about it, but the bottom line is I am real. The stories I have told are real. The people I've taught to make millions of dollars are REAL..... and those of you that don't want to accept that, or even give it a chance, are just REAL IGNORANT.

Snowy
Premium
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

2 recommendations

said by MrMorrison :

and those of you that don't want to accept that, or even give it a chance, are just REAL IGNORANT.
You just called me REAL IGNORANT & you don't even know me.
For no reason except not giving your system a chance you will label a stranger as REAL IGNORANT? Have you ever considered that it is possible to lead a meaningful & rewarding life without you're assistance?
Here's some free advice...
If you're seriously considering attending one of these sales events go to a movie instead. Go to an adult movie theatre if you insist on seeing someone getting screwed. If you can't resist the urge to "give it a chance" with your money then go to Vegas & have some fun throwing it away. Take a vacation in a foreign country, fix the roof, do whatever makes you happy with the $4000.00 but DO NOT give it to anyone that calls me REAL IGNORANT.
re
"None of you have to worry about me posting on this board again. I won't defend myself to ignorant people."
Gee, $5 says you're a liar.

DrJBA

@direcpc.com
reply to Doctor Four

I love to read posts from bitter individuals who have not a clue what they are talking about. It makes for great comic relief! If they spent the same effort actually doing something with the program they might be shocked to learn that IT WORKS! IT REALLY WORKS. Get off your dead asses and actually work the program.
I am 71 years old and hopefully wiser than the individuals who post vitriolic messages with clearly no understanding of what they speak. I have been in the internet commerce business for over ten years. Over those years I have bought tens of thousands of dollars worth of various "programs" to "get rich quick". Some turned out to be scams, but most were viable businesses if one were to WORK dilligently at them. The vast majority of individuals who buy these programs never do anything with them at all. Anthony Morrison's program is NO SCAM. It is one of the best programs I own. Like most programs, one will get out of it what one puts into it. Marketing is everything. There are far more ways to promote his credit card program than simple Google adwords, which, incidentally, can work well. (Try buying one of the books that explain how to effectively use pay-per-click ads....you might actually learn something) For those who have bought his program, try actually studying all 70+ card offers (it takes a day), find a few you are attracted to, and promote individual cards. Try off-line advertising (i.e., small inexpensive classified ads in targeted media). Send visitors to the specific page on which the card is listed. Spend ten bucks to register some related domain name such as "BestStudentCreditCard.com" and point that URL (which is the one you advertise in appropriate places) to the specific sudent credit card page in the site you bought from Anthony. The fact is there REAL WORK (God forbid) to do, and most people hate to do anything (except complain). THIS PROGRAM CAN MAKE CONTINUED PASSIVE INCOME. But, this may come as a shock to some, you actually have to DO SOMETHING to make it work. Not just the first day you open the package, but over months of building up the income.
And as far as Anthony personally, I took the time to look into him and his background and have actually met his father....this young man is what he proports to be....a brilliant young entrepreneur (and yes, he lives at home with his loving family) with a sincere desire to help others make money. (I wish he were my son.) Anyone who feels otherwise is uninformed or just plain jealous.

nwrickert
sand groper
Premium,MVM
join:2004-09-04
Geneva, IL
kudos:7
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse

And as far as Anthony personally, I took the time to look into him and his background and have actually met his father....this young man is what he proports to be....a brilliant young entrepreneur (and yes, he lives at home with his loving family) with a sincere desire to help others make money.
Let's keep in mind that a criminal could well be a brilliant young entrepeneur, living at home with a loving family, and sincerely desiring to help others make money (make money for the criminal, that is).
--
AT&T dsl; Westell 327w modem/router; SuSE 10.1; firefox 2.0.0.14

MrR

@rr.com

1 recommendation

reply to DrJBA

DrJBA,

You seem very fond of Mr. Morrison. You say that marketing is everything. I assure you, Mr. Morrison realizes this. He understands it well and employs it daily while marketing himself and his system. He boasts of the 2 or 3 close friends who have made enough money to justify their marketing fees but he is unapologetic to the rest of the 90% or more who not only lost their purchasing cost in the system but sunk further into debt as a result of it. His posts in this thread have exhibited anything BUT the kind-hearted, benevolent businessman he actively markets himself to be. Make no mistake that any "good" thing he has done, (including his christmas charity for underpriveleged kids) is a deliberate marketing ploy to promote himself. Nothing more, nothing less.

Snowy
Premium
Kailua, HI
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

said by MrR :

DrJBA,

He boasts of the 2 or 3 close friends who have made enough money to justify their marketing fees but he is unapologetic to the rest of the 90% or more who not only lost their purchasing cost in the system but sunk further into debt as a result of it.
Let's not forget the emotional damage that getting separated from $4000.00 creates. While the financial loss can be easily measured with dollars, the emotional damage is where the real down & dirty harm occurs.

jerseydan

@rr.com
reply to Doctor Four

Anyone who thinks he or she is going to get rich after watching an informercial is a sucker. I feel sorry for those people. The only one getting rich is the guy who creates the infomercial and charges $4,000 for "the system."
I don't feel sorry for the suckers who get ripped off because their greed is what causes them to sign up for these seminars. There is a saying that "If it's too good to be true, it isn't." But these suckers carelessly ignore that advice and fall prey to the informercial hustlers.
If you notice, all these snake oil salesmen are always willing to share their secrets for making money with you, but they charge you an arm and a leg for the information.
It's the money they get from the suckers that makes them rich. The "system" is not real.

CurtesyFlush
Bababooey, fafafooey, tatatoothy.
Premium
join:2002-08-23
Fontana, CA
kudos:2

1 edit

William McCorkel, the infomercial crook with the huge coyote smile.... (when a coyote smiles at you, all you see are lips and teeth... the eyes don't join in with the rest of the smile)

Then they rip your throat out.

This sounds familiar.... who's it remind you of? »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_J._McCorkle

--
It's not nice to fool Mother Nature.

shadowrose64
Premium
join:2003-11-02
Pittsburg, KS

OMG, that's just too funny! Wonder if his supporters were his cell mates.

Daddy Jim

@comcast.net
reply to Doctor Four

Well, I watched the infomercials about 6 times this week already - I noticed that they were very careful all the way across the board, and did a very good job of circumventing any actual fact based information of HOW you make the money, something I have seen hundreds of times, but I must admit - a young and good looking "boy next door type" is one I have NOT seen in about 35 years!! So it works for some and not for others - that's just the way it is, always has been and always will be! There will be those who work the system with sincere effort that "will" get something back on a financial level - and there will be even more that "will not" get a penny back for whatever reason, - don't work the system, get disinterested whatever, bottom line is this - don't fault the kid for believing in what he has to offer, others obviously either DO believe also or WANT to believe, if you don't believe it that's your business - if you think you got ripped off by this kid - that's your fault for not pursuing your legal options to cancel your contractual agreement in a timely manner. I personally have not had the opportunity to read the contact he offers clients - but if there is a FRAUD of any kind it is usually in there! Anyway, just wanted to throw my little bit in here since I really wanted to follow up on these infomercials and see what was being said about "THE SYSTEM" I guess I got my answer WITHOUT really getting an answer!!!! Just so long as I don't have to hunt this kid down one day because he became a fugitive on the run due to the fact that he was prosecuted for fraud. OH yea - did I mention what I do do for a part time income as well as my full time job - well, full time I manage a very successful restaurant and part time I work as a FUGITIVE RECOVERY AGENT!!

UncleScooter
Bubbles, I like Bubbles
Premium
join:2002-04-15
Tallahassee, FL

1 recommendation

Dog is that you?

Snowy
Premium
Kailua, HI
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

1 recommendation

reply to Daddy Jim

said by Daddy Jim :

... but I must admit - a young and good looking "boy next door type" is one I have NOT seen in about 35 years!! So it works for some and not for others - that's just the way it is, always has been and always will be!
Another 'disinterested' anon poster also mentioned Morrison's youthful, obvious pleasant appearance. How does that make Morrisons "system" any more legit than an ugly old man's "system"? It doesn't & you know that. It has absolutely nothing to do with the final analysis of Morrisons "system", whether it's a ripoff or not. Sure Morrison believes in his "system", it's enriching him $4000.00 a pop. The "system" he's using is not the one he's peddling though. When the time comes that he offers "How to Get Rich at $4000.00 a Pop" seminars, then & only then will what you say have a ring of truth to it. Until then, I suggest everyone approach this or any other get rich scheme as a potential rip-off.

Ad Guy

@mindspring.com
reply to Doctor Four

Wow this kid gets lots of attention! But I wonder how much he really makes personally. I'm in the advertising business and know that any 30 minute show costs at least $150,000 to produce shoot and edit. Then add the cost of media to run the thing (over $100,000 in Houston where I live) Add team costs, speaker and travel etc. (probably around $35,000) and I would bet that he's netting a loss quite often. How does he make his money exactly...
Well I figure that he must make his money on the monthly fees that I saw mentioned previously. That would mean that people choose to continue their relationship with his company.
$4,000. I spent over $70,000 for a Bachelors (too much). Most of my class mates didn't get into their field. I want to see a posting slamming colleges and universities about that kind of money. I would love to have you defend students of accredited educational institutions.
as far as the "system" Mr Morrison is offering. Let people do what they want. It's no different than professors selling themselves to students promising a life long career. When those professors haven't made it themselves and turned to teaching. At least he's had some success in what he teaches.

Ever done a Google blog search on Mr. Morrison's name? None of the blogs are actually written by people that have been helped by his system. All of them are practically identical and obviously placed there to distract Google searchers from negative websites about him and his "system". Why would he feel the need to do that if he was indeed legit and not out to take advantage of anyone? His supporters (if he indeed has any) would be able to speak for themselves without him and his cronies creating fake blogging accounts in hopes of distracting potential buyers from the truth about his bogus "system".

Convinced

@comcast.net
reply to Doctor Four

Well you know what. I decided to chime in on this because some questions asked on here have obvious answers.

#1: Why would Mr. Morrison feel the need to have blogs placed on Google? I am not sure he has done that so I won't state that he has, however, the answer to that is obvious. After a quick Google search on him I found only a few negative posts about him. After reading them all I determined not a single one was placed by a person who had been to his seminars, and purchased his system. That says something to me right there. Conversations like this one give him a bad name, yet nobody that has purchased his system has complained (to my knowledge) online.

#2: I agree with Ad Guy on this. Why spend 70k for a degree in "marketing" by a professor who's never made a dollar "marketing". Why not slam them? I mean obviously this kid has made some serious money at a young age. I personally would rather pay him 4k to teach me what he knows, than to give it to some guy in a classroom who's never practiced what he's preaching. Just my thoughts.

#3: As to how he makes money. Ad Guy I know I read somewhere that he actually makes money when his students make money. I am sure the monthly fee's add up, but my bet is that he is making a couple dollars on each approval his students do. It sounds like a win win to me. He makes money if his students make money..... I dont see how anyone could argue with that.

#4: I know it cost alot of money. That show he produced (I watched it tonight) probably cost $125k to 150k and I know buying air time isn't cheap. I saw the show on TV on ABC, Fox, and NBC today. Those slots are expensive. My guess is that he is losing money at the seminars.

Anyway facts are I have yet to see any "proof" that his system is bogus. I did, however, see the show and the testimonials on the show... very powerful most of them were actually at the events when filmed. Then there was the kid that's made almost a million bucks on there as well.

just my two cents.

Snowy
Premium
Kailua, HI
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable
reply to Ad Guy

said by Ad Guy :

...as far as the "system" Mr Morrison is offering. Let people do what they want.
OK, Here's what I will do, I suggest everyone approach this or any other get rich scheme as a potential rip-off.
Thank You for confirming that the amount of money Morrison is making at $4000.00 a pop must be staggering to willfully incur those types of production costs. Heck, why risk that type of money setting up a seminar if the "system' being sold could offer financial freedom for only $4000.00?
ps the fact that you are not happy at the cost of your degree does not ad any legitimacy to Morrisons "system". All it does is try to diffuse attention from the fact that many people consider Morrisons "system" to be a rip off.

Ad Guy

@mindspring.com
reply to Doctor Four

I checked back to see if there were any thoughts on my previous post.
Yes, you are right I may have jumped too deeply into my own personal experiences concerning further education.
I only look at the situation as this. If I had classes that offered an education from a qualified individual that offered (upon further research) a completed business set-up such as Mr Morrison's. I would therefore have several opportunities to make a living or at least an opportunity to make some money each month.
The fact is, most people are lazy. They lack either the ability or the drive to achieve. You must agree, as I see your common sense. Some opportunity is there. Opportunity in any form costs money. Whether it be $4,000 or $65,000. I only look at the situation as an "opportunity". Most will call anything that they try and fail as a "Scam". I understand this a a reaction to rationalizing their own failures in life.
I've failed at many things. But never called anyone a "Scam". I rise to the occasion and learn what I can from each experience. Whatever Mr. Morrison is offering is almost irrelevant to this discussion. What is relevant is the fact that most people never avail themselves of any opportunity.

Snowy
Premium
Kailua, HI
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

said by Ad Guy :

I checked back to see if there were any thoughts on my previous post.
Ad Guy, you do have a certain knack for stating the obvious.
said by Ad Guy :

Whatever Mr. Morrison is offering is almost irrelevant to this discussion.
Good try. This thread is about what Morrison is peddling.

reply to Convinced

"Convinced", please read my comment again. It was in reference to the fake blogs Mr. Morrison has been creating about himself and his company NOT being a scam. You mentioned doing a Google search about the negative websites but when I do the same search, more than 5 of these fake blogs come up in the list and each one of them has multiple posts all praising the power of the almighty "system". Not a single one of them was written by a real person. That much is obvious to anyone who's paying any attention.

It is also obvious to me WHY Mr. Morrison would have these blogs created. He's afraid that potential buyers might not give him their money if they happen to catch the infomercial and hop online only to read the negative forums about him. Since he cannot remove these negative forums, he is attempting to "fight fire with fire" so to speak. It's a simple tactic but not unwise of him from a strictly business standpoint. The important thing to note here is that the negative forums ARE written by real people. These "blogs" are little more than paid advertisements, much like the infomercial itself.

If you ask me, you're not convinced at all. You're an employee of Mr. Morrison, or are you sure you aren't actually Morrison himself? You seem to know a lot for someone who just watched his infomercial last night. I remain unconvinced.

garys_2k
Premium
join:2004-05-07
Farmington, MI
Reviews:
·Callcentric
·callwithus

1 recommendation

reply to Doctor Four

I just love watching the shills crawl out from under their rocks to try to justify this scam. Uh-may-zing.

Four grand is crazy money to throw at an infomercial promise! What's happening here, besides the postings by those on Morrison's payroll, are postings by those who spent the money and can't stand thinking that they've been burned. Sometimes the truth is hard to handle.

Doctor Four
My other vehicle is a TARDIS
Premium
join:2000-09-05
Dallas, TX
reply to Doctor Four

In some ways this topic is playing out like the earlier
Juiceboosted scam that was exposed here in this forum
sometime around Aug-Sep 2004. It made the front page, and
is also the first search hit on Google.
--
"The trouble with computers, of course, is that they are very sophisticated idiots." - Doctor Who (from Robot)

Snowy
Premium
Kailua, HI
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

said by Doctor Four:

... and
is also the first search hit on Google.
DSLR is second to none when it comes to Google rankings.
Were a well respected site that's at the top of it's class re forensic analysis of spammers, scammers & phishers.
Morrison's own words in this thread should be enough to keep this on Googles 1st position.
said by MrMorrison :

"Keep posting on message boards about things you have no knowledge of and you will remain exactly where you are in life. Shallow and simple minded."
said by MrMorrison :

"..... and those of you that don't want to accept that, or even give it a chance, are just REAL IGNORANT."
said by MrMorrison :

None of you have to worry about me posting on this board again. I won't defend myself to ignorant people.
Not only are there many better things to do with $4000.00, but if Morrison is such an internet genius, why is this thread still #1 at Google?? There are ways to bury a thread such as this on Googles page 122, but Morrison doesn't know how to do it, or else he would have by now.
Here's an alternative plan that I'm giving away for free to anyone seriously considering handing over $4000.00 in return for a "system".
Make your own "system" & sell it to yourself for $4000.00.
You're up $4000.00 & your system doesn't even have to work!
Just make sure you don't try to sell it to anyone else though.

TheBrother

@comcast.net

-1 recommendation

reply to Doctor Four

Over dinner I heard some family members talking about this thread, figured I would check it out. I am one of the successful students that is using his system. I made a little over $20,000 last month. How much did you guys bashing Anthony (whom have never attended one of his events) make last month? All of the negative posts I have seen are just ridiculous. Why? Because no one posting negative comments has attended Anthony's event. These days it is safe to be skeptical .... better safe than sorry, right? However, to bash on someones character and ethics whom you have never met... is nothing more than a display of bad character in itself. I know Anthony personally and am with him on a daily basis. I am one of Anthony's most successful students .... yet, I cannot be used as a testimonial. Why? Because I am his brother.

Anthony probably doesn't want me to even respond to threads like this. But I cannot sit here and read this garbage without taking offense from it. -- It's sad that I cannot share my experience with success through his tv show and what not. No one would believe that I make what I make ... or they would assume that he did it for me. Pitiful. Because of Anthony and his brilliant system, not only do I make 20k + a month now, but my family still has our house, my dad is not under so much stress anymore, my sister and I both were able to go to college, and most of all ... our family is happy. Anthony makes money with his system himself. If you go to event - he shows you copies of checks for up to $150,000.00 for just one month of commissions, before he developed the system.

For awhile Anthony was making all of this money and I was being a typical younger brother and sitting at home playing xbox and playstation. I worked at Abercrombie... for 5.25 an hour. I also worked at best buy for 3 years. My dad told me, "You could be making the kind of money Anthony is ... if you would get off the nintendo and apply yourself." ... I thought I couldnt do it! I thought only Anthony could do it. Guess what? I grew up and asked Anthony if he would let me have a site and try it out. I sat through one of his training sessions to learn how to use my new site. My first month after that I think I made $1,000.00. A year later .... i've quit my Best Buy job and I am making 20k+ a month. This system also allowed me to not have to work through college and spend more time with studying. I am going to law school next year. -- Why am I going to law school if I make so much money every month? B/c I want to be a lawyer, not b/c I need to.

The bottom line is ... I am proof. My proof doesn't really matter b/c most will assume the negative b/c I am Anthony's brother. -- Those of you posting negative things about my brother .... what proof do you have to support your comments? I got copies of my checks each month as proof. You have nothing to lose by going to one of Anthony's events. He gives you a 100% refund cancelation duration. If you don't think the system is for you after the training then you can cancel right then. You also have a few days after to cancel. Contact a web-designer and get a quote to build a site like Anthony offers .... chances are, if it's of quality they will want to charge you around 10k. Oh - and see if you can establish a relationship with the banks like Anthony has .... they will probably decline you. Not to mention if you got lucky enough to get accepted, they wouldn't pay you near as much of a commission as he does. Anthony doesn't make money if his students don't make money. He tells you that up front. This is not a get rich quick program ... this is something to supplement your income. - I excel with this system b/c I put time and effort into it. Those who don't put time in effort in will most likely remain unsuccessful.

Every-body wants everything given to them. Well I got news for you ... success is not free, nor is it given to you. You have to earn success ... you have to put the work in. Get off the couch and do something with your life, even if it's not with Anthony's system. Quit complaining about something that is most likely your own fault. Quit slandering good peoples names. Get your facts straight and think before you speak (type).

If it weren't for Anthony then I would probably still be broke, killing my brain cells playing xbox, and working for minimum wage at Best Buy. Nor would I have been able to afford college or have had the time to put in my studying. Do what I did ... get off your lazy butt and do something with your life!

Snowy
Premium
Kailua, HI
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

1 recommendation

said by TheBrother :

I am one of Anthony's most successful students .... yet, I cannot be used as a testimonial. Why? Because I am his brother.
That would have been a very profound & responsible statement that would have gotten some positive feedback, from at least myself anyway & possibly other skeptics of the "system" too.
Minimally, I would have made it clear to you that it's not about your brother, it's about whether a "system" works as advertised.
That is until you immediately disregard your 'disqualification" as a testifier & launch one of the most melodramatic & corniest testimonials I've ever read.

said by TheBrother :

Over dinner I heard some family members talking about this thread, figured I would check it out. I am one of the successful students that is using his system. I made a little over $20,000 last month. How much did you guys bashing Anthony (whom have never attended one of his events) make last month? All of the negative posts I have seen are just ridiculous. Why? Because no one posting negative comments has attended Anthony's event. These days it is safe to be skeptical .... better safe than sorry, right? However, to bash on someones character and ethics whom you have never met... is nothing more than a display of bad character in itself. I know Anthony personally and am with him on a daily basis. I am one of Anthony's most successful students .... yet, I cannot be used as a testimonial. Why? Because I am his brother.

Anthony probably doesn't want me to even respond to threads like this. But I cannot sit here and read this garbage without taking offense from it. -- It's sad that I cannot share my experience with success through his tv show and what not. No one would believe that I make what I make ... or they would assume that he did it for me. Pitiful. Because of Anthony and his brilliant system, not only do I make 20k + a month now, but my family still has our house, my dad is not under so much stress anymore, my sister and I both were able to go to college, and most of all ... our family is happy. Anthony makes money with his system himself. If you go to event - he shows you copies of checks for up to $150,000.00 for just one month of commissions, before he developed the system.

For awhile Anthony was making all of this money and I was being a typical younger brother and sitting at home playing xbox and playstation. I worked at Abercrombie... for 5.25 an hour. I also worked at best buy for 3 years. My dad told me, "You could be making the kind of money Anthony is ... if you would get off the nintendo and apply yourself." ... I thought I couldnt do it! I thought only Anthony could do it. Guess what? I grew up and asked Anthony if he would let me have a site and try it out. I sat through one of his training sessions to learn how to use my new site. My first month after that I think I made $1,000.00. A year later .... i've quit my Best Buy job and I am making 20k+ a month. This system also allowed me to not have to work through college and spend more time with studying. I am going to law school next year. -- Why am I going to law school if I make so much money every month? B/c I want to be a lawyer, not b/c I need to.

The bottom line is ... I am proof. My proof doesn't really matter b/c most will assume the negative b/c I am Anthony's brother. -- Those of you posting negative things about my brother .... what proof do you have to support your comments? I got copies of my checks each month as proof. You have nothing to lose by going to one of Anthony's events. He gives you a 100% refund cancelation duration. If you don't think the system is for you after the training then you can cancel right then. You also have a few days after to cancel. Contact a web-designer and get a quote to build a site like Anthony offers .... chances are, if it's of quality they will want to charge you around 10k. Oh - and see if you can establish a relationship with the banks like Anthony has .... they will probably decline you. Not to mention if you got lucky enough to get accepted, they wouldn't pay you near as much of a commission as he does. Anthony doesn't make money if his students don't make money. He tells you that up front. This is not a get rich quick program ... this is something to supplement your income. - I excel with this system b/c I put time and effort into it. Those who don't put time in effort in will most likely remain unsuccessful.

Every-body wants everything given to them. Well I got news for you ... success is not free, nor is it given to you. You have to earn success ... you have to put the work in. Get off the couch and do something with your life, even if it's not with Anthony's system. Quit complaining about something that is most likely your own fault. Quit slandering good peoples names. Get your facts straight and think before you speak (type).

If it weren't for Anthony then I would probably still be broke, killing my brain cells playing xbox, and working for minimum wage at Best Buy. Nor would I have been able to afford college or have had the time to put in my studying. Do what I did ... get off your lazy butt and do something with your life!
Your "non-testimonial" testimony would be humorous except for the fact that you tried to pull a fast one & got caught doing it. The problem here is that much of what the "systems" proponents say has to be taking at face value.
So when one of the "system" supporters says something that can be easily determined to be either a lie or the truth, when it turns out to be a lie (like your claim of not being able to talk about how the "system" has changed your life) it makes everything you say harder to accept as fact.

If your serious about being taken seriously, you could start by clarifying this sentence that I'm struggling to make sense of.
"If you go to event - he shows you copies of checks for up to $150,000.00 for just one month of commissions, before he developed the system.
"before he developed the system" that's appended to your sentence has be baffled. What is that about? I would have thought "as a result of the system" would have made more sense?