spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

atlarge715

@rr.com
reply to Doctor Olds

Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

I am not for or against Anthony Morrison at this point. I haven't checked if his company is on the BBB and don't know if internet businesses are listed there. These post go back to 2008 and maybe longer. I don't know. Don't ireputable internet companies disappear, change websites, photos...? I am very skeptical of making any investment on the internet, but he has been around for a long time. Could or could not be a good thing that I am working on a weekly cash investment...credit is shot from two marriages and a kid to support.

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

said by atlarge715 :

I am not for or against Anthony Morrison at this point. I haven't checked if his company is on the BBB and don't know if internet businesses are listed there. These post go back to 2008 and maybe longer. I don't know. Don't ireputable internet companies disappear, change websites, photos...? I am very skeptical of making any investment on the internet, but he has been around for a long time. Could or could not be a good thing that I am working on a weekly cash investment...credit is shot from two marriages and a kid to support.

BBB is not a true reflection of a companies reputation in most cases but more about whether they submit fees to negate negative ratings.

All we ask is if you or any readers find this thread through a cursory search of Anthony Morrison the Hidden Millionaires Infomercial or his new venture Fast Cash Commissions just spend an hour or two reading the thread you will spare yourself a world of hurt.

garys_2k
Premium
join:2004-05-07
Farmington, MI
Reviews:
·Callcentric
·callwithus
reply to atlarge715

Right. Often the fly by night scammers just up and disappear quickly, so longevity is a good way to avoid them. But this guy has been toxic for a long time and just seems to keep on grinding away. Read the thread, see what people who have actually "invested" in his schemes have to say.

AB
Premium
join:2006-04-04
Leesburg, VA
kudos:3

2 recommendations

reply to atlarge715

said by atlarge715 :

I am very skeptical of making any investment on the internet, but he has been around for a long time.

When I watch TV, The Miller Brewing Co. suggests to me several times each Sunday how I will become more manly by drinking their weak, watered-down, completely characterless pilsner beer.

The Anhueser-Busch Co. used to regularly suggest to me that by drinking their own unique brand of weak, disgusting swill, I'd be surrounded by beautiful hot young women who all want to jump my bones asap.

Those companies lie every Sunday as well as every other day, and they've been pushing and promoting their falsehoods for many, many years. Yet they're still in business.
How can that be? Shouldn't they have disappeared by now?

ms retired

@conwaycorp.net
reply to Doctor Four

I am so tired of reading about Anthony Morrison being a scam. He is probably the most honest of them all. No, I don't work for him. Yes, I am in his program. Yes, it is legitimate. No, you don't have to spend thousands of dollars. I didn't. Yes, he says, up FRONT, this is NOT a get rich quick deal, and may not be for everyone.

And an up-sell is what they do at MdDonald's when they ask, "Fries with that?" The opportunity for further investment is there. The choice is always yours.

If you have not tried his methods, then don't bash him. Test the water, sure. You don't have to jump into the deep end. I believe in him because I know people who are making money. I'm smart enough to know that my learning curve is steep and he is providing the help (free) through other means. It just takes longer this way. I'm in no hurry.

The Antihero

join:2002-04-09
Enola, PA

Well, that's good enough for me! If an anonymous shill says it's legit, it must be legit! Thanks for setting us straight!

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
kudos:1
reply to ms retired

said by ms retired :

Yes, I am in his program.

so, you work in the boiler room?

garys_2k
Premium
Farmington, MI
reply to ms retired

Please, point us to your website. I'd like to see an actual successful one in the flesh.

join:2011-11-16
Chicago, IL

All these successful sites and none of them will post their address.
The story line goes ... None of us are potential customers and/or we will steal their ideas.

garys_2k
Premium
Farmington, MI

Yeah, you'd think they'd want exposure and customers, but they never seem to want us to look. I mean, what's the matter with us? We buy stuff, too.

join:2011-11-16
Chicago, IL

Exposure here has unintentionally crashed many sites, I would think if someone was paid by click they would want that much traffic.

maxwell420

@comcast.net
reply to Doctor Four

all the sites are is a cloned CMS systems (which get denied by adsense half the time) with 3 layers of marketing:
- google adsense (usually hidden in the middle of the content)
- clickbank hoplink
- amazon affiliate links (the bulk of their actual site)

of course what the anthony sheeply don't realize is this method absolutely sucks and has been oversatured to almost absolutely nothing over the past few years.

anthony morrison, his slimey brother adrian, both need to be put in jail for a few years along with some sort of restitution. i know it will happen, and i will party on the day it does. i'm sure we all will.

batsam

@telus.net
reply to 17775992

Re: Tranparency-Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

I have watched the infomercial many times and thought about putting in my $20.00. Having just had both knees replaced, I am in no state to lay out $4000. As far as working hard, yes I could have done it. Having competed nationally and internationally in 3 different sports, I know what hard work is. I am surprised and upset that my initial $20. investment would only lead to an additional $4000. Too bad this seems to be at the very least, dishonest by negating to be transparent about fees. Having to find all this out after hours of searching is truly a huge disappointment. What happened to transparency?

garys_2k
Premium
Farmington, MI
Reviews:
·Callcentric
·callwithus

said by batsam :

What happened to transparency?

I don't think that anyone, or any organization, that has been shown to be breaking as many laws as this one has worries too much about it. The ONLY goal is to transfer as much money as possible from the victims to himself.

As for the system that will make money for the victims? Well, to paraphrase The Matrix: "Do not try to use the system to make money. That is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. There is no system."

Thaler
Premium
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA
reply to ms retired

said by ms retired :

I am so tired of reading about Anthony Morrison being a scam. He is probably the most honest of them all.

An honest scam is still a scam.

said by ms retired :

And an up-sell is what they do at MdDonald's when they ask, "Fries with that?"

No, a better comparison is:

"Do you want fries with that? They're a dollar if you answer in the next minute, otherwise the price skyrockets out of your price range forever. Don't have a dollar? Fine, go borrow one at ridiculous rates - but don't worry about interest charges, you'll make that dollar back in no time!"

Observer0

join:2011-11-27
Ottawa, ON

1 edit
reply to ms retired

ms retired
I do appreciate your thoughts and feeling about this system and I would be happy to take a look at it. Providing me with an access to review your Web site. I think that would encourage new potentiel student to take closer educated look at how the system really works.

msretired

@conwaycorp.net

said by Observer0:

ms retired
I do appreciate your thoughts and feeling about this system and I would be happy to take a look at it. Providing me with an access to review your Web site. I think that would encourage new potentiel student to take closer educated look at how the system really works.

Thank you. I did post it and it was removed. I don't know why. I can't think why I am being belittled for trying to do something good, like supplement my fixed income. This forum is not helpful. I came here looking to be informed, not belittled. Sorry to have bothered you all.
Elizabeth

msretired

@conwaycorp.net
reply to garys_2k

said by garys_2k:

Please, point us to your website. I'd like to see an actual successful one in the flesh.

I did post it. It has been removed. I posted the website and asked, politely, that you not bash me, but give me honest feedback. I won't be coming to your forum again.
Elizabeth

psafux
Premium,VIP
join:2005-11-10
kudos:2

said by msretired :

said by garys_2k:

I did post it. It has been removed. I posted the website and asked, politely, that you not bash me, but give me honest feedback. I won't be coming to your forum again.
Elizabeth

We can tell if posts have been edited or moderated.
None of yours were.

Thaler
Premium
Los Angeles, CA
reply to msretired

said by msretired :

said by garys_2k:

Elizabeth

Well, at least this anonymous shill was different. The conclusion wasn't surprising in the least (no successful site examples given), but better than the usual "its so good I can't say it" brand.

All in all, I'd say a 3/10, but I'm being generous.

And yes, moderator deletions and edits are visible on our forums. Any deletion/omission of links occurred at your end.

Knowledge1

@verizon.net
reply to Doctor Four

I recently purchased Anthony's new venture Fast Cash Commissions and boy was I disappointed! Anthony sells the notion of Fast Cash, and as we all know there is no such thing as fast cash! I don't know Anthony nor am I here to bash him but his system is not designed for newcomers to affiliate marketing. There are far too many upsells to his program and for a person who's resources are limited, his system WILL leave you broke before you make a actual sale. There are some really good affiliate marketing courses out there for newcomers to the business, but by far this is not one of them! The Fast Cash course does not teach the basics of marketing and ultimately will leave you confused as a newbie and then before you know it here comes Anthony with another upsell or solicited webinar to get you past your point of being stuck and confused! I don't recommend this program to anyone new to affiliate marketing!!!

Frustrated

@eastex.net
reply to Doctor Four

I have also been HAD with this investment for $6,000.00+, they issued me a 6 month guarantee in writing which ended in October 2011, which they are not HONORING. I am still trying to get my money back. I am so upset. BEWARE of this ordeal as others as said.

Thaler
Premium
Los Angeles, CA

I think I'd only trust a money-back guarantee from him as long as my charge-back period would hold out. I'd either get my money back, or initiate a charge-back for a company not honoring their side of an agreement. Banks are much better at arguing those than I ever could.

taurusbabe

@shawcable.net
reply to Doctor Four

I received an e-mail from the-cash1234-system of Anthony Morrison stating:

$4000/Week complete system at your fingertips!

If you\'re sick of all these programs offering the same rehashed \"promote
affiliate link\" methods that have been hovering around since 2005 then you should
definitely take a look at this.

So I checked it out and at first I had to pay $12 US for what I thought was the "system" then a video was shown and at the end of that video it asked for another $47 US. I did not pay the $47 US yet because at this point it screamed "SCAM" to me. I am wondering if I do pay the $47 and get to login will I have to pay $4000 just to set up the business??? What do you think?

garys_2k
Premium
Farmington, MI

That's pretty funny, given that it's AM who has been at the top of the "promote affiliate link" scams since 2005. Now he pretends to be above all that.

Whip

join:2009-01-23
Califon, NJ
reply to taurusbabe

You don't need to spend the $47.
All he needs is 100,000 people to pay the $12 for nothing and he has a tidy sum right there. Same goes for the ridiculous $19 'book' deal.
Anything he can suck in after that is just gravy.

Expand your moderator at work

woogy

@mchsi.com
reply to Doctor Four

Yes these people are scammers Anthony Morrison, Kevin Trudeau. Carleton Sheets, Dean Graziosi, in the way they say you can use their systems to make money in real estate, without having to have any credit or money to invest. I am also in the marketing business and soon to finish writing and then pubish a "REAL" book on internet marketing and these are all scammers.

limitx23

join:2011-12-25
Altamonte Springs, FL
reply to Doctor Four

first off its really not a scam,the guy makes alot of sense when you talk to him,when he called me and asked if i was ready i had to turn him down because money just isnt there for me to pay into this system.One thing i noticed out here in this krazy world is that there are alot of haters,now im not saying that the internet doesnt have many scams because it does,especially on these get rich programs,but Mr.Morrison is not saying that u will make a million dollars in one day,its how much dedication and work u willing to put in that generates ur income.now if i may say one last thing you guys are hating on him,why?because he makes money and you dont?because you couldnt think of something like this and he did?let me let you on a little insight,if u had a program similiar to his,then imagine how many people would call ur system a scam,then u would have to be just like him,defending yourself against haters.Mr.Morrison heres some advice dont respond back to these guys because when u do u bringing them down to their level.and they would love nothing more than for you to be immature like them.my number is 4077120582 call me with the exact price of your program

nwrickert
sand groper
Premium,MVM
join:2004-09-04
Geneva, IL
kudos:7
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse

said by limitx23:

first off its really not a scam,the guy makes alot of sense when you talk to him, ...

So you fell for his story?

when he called me and asked if i was ready i had to turn him down because money just isnt there for me to pay into this system.[

Or maybe you didn't.

One thing i noticed out here in this krazy world is that there are alot of haters, ...

I haven't seen much hate in this thread. What I see are warnings to be very cautious about MMF (Make Money Fast) schemes.

now im not saying that the internet doesnt have many scams because it does,especially on these get rich programs, ...

OK, so you admit that there are many MMF scams out there.

You signed up as a member of this forum just to post such a wishy-washy message?
--
AT&T Uverse; Zyxel NBG334W router (behind the 2wire gateway); openSuSE 12.1; firefox 9.0