Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4 to libertyordie

Premium Member

to libertyordie

Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

said by libertyordie:

oh TG you refreshed the thread! i was following this today as it came up high in the Google scam search i was running on this topic because the ads have been playing in my area.

The beauty of google. Google's search bots seem to find these things in a couple seconds....

libertyordie
join:2012-02-21
Deland, FL

1 edit

libertyordie

use it or lose it

edit to add:
What makes me laugh the most about his new ads (i do remember them from years back and couldn't believe this guy was still around) (besides the "successful customers" unable to focus their eyes properly) is that now if you attend the fabulous seminar about "how to make money on today's internet CALL NOW!" you do receive the gift of his book free "on a convenient CD." This somewhat explains his pitch "maybe you're someone who doesn't learn from books-that's why i created this seminar for you!"

SMH
Expand your moderator at work

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

AVD to libertyordie

Premium Member

to libertyordie

welcome libertyordie See Profile

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4 to libertyordie

Premium Member

to libertyordie
Well...my one quote is at the top of google search.

libertyordie
join:2012-02-21
Deland, FL

1 edit

libertyordie to AVD

to AVD
thank you AVD i'm a total newbie but seems a decent enough place

Jeff and it was the first place i stopped too - much comic relief!

edit to add: i am still on pg 11 of this but i must give kudos to those who refrained from pulling the wings off...
libertyordie

libertyordie to Doctor Four

to Doctor Four
but wait there's more - found on AM brother's twitter from the links here:
Michael Vesper Michael Vesper @michaelvesper
@AdrianMX24 Hi Adrian - just got your masstrafficx course through a webinar with Anik. No receipt yet though - what gives?
10:42 PM - 5 Feb 12 via web · Details
Adrian Morrison Adrian Morrison @AdrianMX24
@michaelvesper - Hey Michael, I just sent you a DM. Must've been a glitch in the system, I can get you setup right away. Check your DM
1:16 AM - 6 Feb 12 via web · Details

googled the masstrafficx and looks exactly like what AM does...
the legacy continues.
sidelines
join:2012-04-12
Littleton, CO

sidelines to Doctor Four

to Doctor Four

This is a wonderful thread. I would never buy any of this garbage, but I'm glad you all are here helping other people make informed decisions. I only discovered this because I saw an Internet ad for Morrison's upcoming seminar in Denver, and it screamed "SCAM" to me. I thought the guy looked like a creep, too. So I decided to do some research just for the fun of it. My mom has been sucked into these kinds of things before, but thankfully she's only lost a couple hundred dollars.

I've read many posts on here and on The Salty Droid. Not sure why. Just fascinated that this guy can so blatantly rip people off while trying to sound so innocent, altruistic and caring. What a POS. I hope this guy gets all the bad karma he deserves for cheating people so badly and taking advantage of so many individuals. The deception and lies pointed out in this thread - from using fake counters for attendance to promising in-depth assistance (and then not answering the phone or emails when people need help) to the focus on finding out how much debt and credit potential customers have - are just disgusting.

For all you who have poked holes in this guy's scheme, bravo.
Beaverhausen
join:2012-05-22

Beaverhausen to Doctor Four

to Doctor Four
After reading Mr. Morrison's reply on here all I could do is laugh. So defensive. He sounds like a little high school boy that just got beat up on the play ground. After meeting Mr. Morrison you find that he is just that- a silly little boy. Do not waste your money this guy is only interested in looking like a big shot and to do that he must take your hard-earned money. But do not be angry because the saddest thing about all this is that this guy is so self involved and stupid that he actually believe that he has created something great and really is helping you by allowing you to give him money. Believe me if you met him you would would see that he reeks of a sleazy politician.
Charlie10
join:2012-05-27
Oceanside, CA

Charlie10 to Doctor Four

to Doctor Four
I read your warnings, I went to one of Morrison's talks -no, he wasn't there, no, I didn't buy, not because I didn't wanted but because I didn't have the $2000 they ask to start.
Yes, $2000, not $4000 as some people here said. I was not asked to put down $4000. We were given the opportunity to sign up for a 3 day, so many hours, training seminar where I was suppose to have the same person the same 3 days.
I was not pressured. That surprised me because I had gone to quite a few tiemeshare seminars and I was pressured to buy at everyone (I did bought 5 throughout 18 years).
When I made this comment with the guy that came to my table to ask how I feel about it he said: "It doesn't matter to me if you buy or not, but I make a commission from anyone and people sign on all the time. As people sign on the guy on top will make more, if you make money everyone makes money. Just think about it"
He left and the other 2 people at my table were with their eyes as open as I was, we were in awe!
They were offering to sign on also for a phone marketing class only of people would take the training first, that would cost $995.
The system he put together was supposed to make a website (which you need unless you already have one) they would send traffic to your website, they would show you how to get the affiliate adds -which all this is about- and you would get the privilege of using any new advantage they come up with in the future. All that for the $2000.
I can see how this can make money and I also can see how I'll have to work at it many hours a day to get it going, I am not afraid of it but I don't have the money right now.
I heard also that they will help by splitting the payments but I was, as many here, skeptical.
So, I'll keep on reading the postings that sound unbiased to me, (not many here) and I might consider learning the system.
Nothing that they talked about you couldn't do on your own if you really wanted to, and it was pretty informative.
The advantage they are selling is that a member wouldn't have to search for the leads nor make his own website. I believe this could be quite profitable if someone puts the hours to start.
Charlie

AVD
Premium Member
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

A few days offthe air... and the proponents are embolded once again.

AB57
Premium Member
join:2006-04-04
equatorial

2 recommendations

AB57 to Charlie10

Premium Member

to Charlie10
Charlie10 See Profile's not signing up, even though Charlie thinks two grand is a big bargain. Charlie was awed, Charlie's willing to put in the time, Charlie believes there's good money to be made, Charlie believes 'the system' can work well.

But Charlie's not forking over dollar one, Charlie's not going to learn 'the system', Charlie's going to pass on all those nice profits awaiting him.

Charlie just thinks it's not such a bad idea if you should go for it.

Cheese
Premium Member
join:2003-10-26
Naples, FL

Cheese to Charlie10

Premium Member

to Charlie10
Not many unbiased comments here huh? Perhaps you should sign up for his scam then. This is about the most unbiased site you will find.
MGD
MVM
join:2002-07-31

4 recommendations

MGD to Charlie10

MVM

to Charlie10

Anthony Morrison now admits: no one makes money from his systems

Cha ..cha .. Charlie, surely you jest ?:
said by Charlie10:

I read your warnings,

That's good, and thank you. However, reading is just one of the components needed, an important one is "comprehension".
said by Charlie10:

...... the guy that came to my table to ask how I feel about it he said: "It doesn't matter to me if you buy or not, but I make a commission from anyone and people sign on all the time. As people sign on the guy on top will make more, if you make money everyone makes money. Just think about it"
He left and the other 2 people at my table were with their eyes as open as I was, we were in awe!

Charlie10 See Profile] Hopefully, now as some time has gone by, your being "Awe struck" has somewhat subsided. Here is a factual re-statement of the above bolded sentence.

"even when you make NO money everyone else still makes money from you.
said by Charlie10:

......The system he put together was supposed to make a website (which you need unless you already have one) they would send traffic to your website,!

YOU have to pay to have traffic sent to their website clone leased to you.
said by Charlie10:

......they would show you how to get the affiliate adds -which all this is about- and you would get the privilege of using any new advantage they come up with in the future. All that for the $2000. ...

Being overly generous here ... that's essentially WORTHLESS Charlie10 See Profile, just a ploy to hook you in and fleece more money from you.
said by Charlie10:

...... I can see how this can make money ...

That's why Anthony Morrison is smarter than you Charlie10 See Profile]. Whether it is the growing fear of three letter Federal agencies coming closer to snapping on his heels, or other reasons, Anthony Morrison has recently fessed up to the truth. Anthony Morrison now admits Charlie10 See Profile], and I quote:

Anthony Morrison: "The typical purchaser does not make any money using this system".

AGAIN:

Anthony Morrison: "The typical purchaser does not make any money using this system".

AND AGAIN:

.. and, in my opinion, the above quote from Anthony Morrison is an overly optimistic and biased statement, which is not supported by the facts. In my opinion "typical" should be replaced with 99.999%
said by Charlie10:

... did the hired Snake Oil salesmen jockeys tell you that fact at the seminar......

Do a little more homework Charlie, read Anthony's self titled bio. One of his first businesses was "Cool Blue Performance". Anthony claimed to have grown that business into one of the Major Suppliers in the aftermarket auto parts industry. Knowing Anthony's "Midas Touch" and "Genius" level skills I am sure that company is now doing emmm.. maybe several billion dollars a year in revenue. See if you can find out what they did in 2011.

To follow: the big lie exposed, what secret to his success did Anthony Morrison not tell the world in his numerous publications in which he claimed revealed all the secrets to his success.

MGD

Cheese
Premium Member
join:2003-10-26
Naples, FL

Cheese

Premium Member

Re: Anthony Morrison now admits: no one makes money from his sys

said by MGD:

Cha ..cha .. Charlie, surely you jest ?:

said by Charlie10:

I read your warnings,

That's good, and thank you. However, reading is just one of the components needed, an important one is "comprehension".
said by Charlie10:

...... the guy that came to my table to ask how I feel about it he said: "It doesn't matter to me if you buy or not, but I make a commission from anyone and people sign on all the time. As people sign on the guy on top will make more, if you make money everyone makes money. Just think about it"

Charlie10 See Profile] Hopefully, now as some time has gone by, your being "Awe struck" has somewhat subsided. Here is a factual re-statement of the above bolded sentence.

"even when you make NO money everyone else still makes money from you.
said by Charlie10:

......The system he put together was supposed to make a website (which you need unless you already have one) they would send traffic to your website,!

YOU have to pay to have traffic sent to their website clone leased to you.
said by Charlie10:

......they would show you how to get the affiliate adds -which all this is about- and you would get the privilege of using any new advantage they come up with in the future. All that for the $2000. ...

Being overly generous here ... that's essentially WORTHLESS Charlie10 See Profile, just a ploy to hook you in and fleece more money from you.
said by Charlie10:

That's why Anthony Morrison is smarter than you Charlie10 See Profile]. Whether it is the growing fear of three letter Federal agencies coming closer to snapping on his heels, or other reasons, Anthony Morrison has recently fessed up to the truth. Anthony Morrison now admits Charlie10 See Profile], and I quote:

AGAIN:

AND AGAIN:

.. and, in my opinion, the above quote from Anthony Morrison is an overly optimistic and biased statement, which is not supported by the facts. In my opinion "typical" should be replaced with 99.999%
said by Charlie10:

... did the hired Snake Oil salesmen jockeys tell you that fact at the seminar......

Do a little more homework Charlie, read Anthony's self titled bio. One of his first businesses was "Cool Blue Performance". Anthony claimed to have grown that business into one of the Major Suppliers in the aftermarket auto parts industry. Knowing Anthony's "Midas Touch" and "Genius" level skills I am sure that company is now doing emmm.. maybe several billion dollars a year in revenue. See if you can find out what they did in 2011.

To follow: the big lie exposed, what secret to his success did Anthony Morrison not tell the world in his numerous publications in which he claimed revealed all the secrets to his success.

MGD

I searched for Cool Blue Performance and came up with jack, I found a forum where someone said the site was up for sale. If it was sooooooooooooooo successful, wonder why it's not around. LOL

AVD
Premium Member
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

Good to see MGD See Profile back survived the forumpocylopse.

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium Member
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30

Doctor Olds to Cheese

Premium Member

to Cheese
said by Cheese:

I searched for Cool Blue Performance and came up with jack, I found a forum where someone said the site was up for sale. If it was sooooooooooooooo successful, wonder why it's not around. LOL

Read here:

»Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

ROCINANTE
Original Member 007
Premium Member
join:1999-06-29
Hartsdale, NY

ROCINANTE to Doctor Four

Premium Member

to Doctor Four

I am going to print and sell thousands of pamphlets that will teach people how to make money. The pamphlets will only have two lines:

1. Get a college degree.
2. If you are not academically inclined, then learn a skilled trade.

facethetruth
@rogers.com

facethetruth to Doctor Four

Anon

to Doctor Four

I went Anthony Morrison's seminar up here in Canada and it was quite informative. However I was quoted $2995 + taxes to join the 3 day training course back in the middle of May.
I couldn't pay for the course, even though the regular price was $5995 cdn + taxes and I got a huge discount but I still didn't budge.
You see, the biggest issue with the Western Society is that when things go bad or not the way as intended, they are always looking for somebody to blame rather than taking responsibility for their actions.
I am glad I said no, inspite of the fact that they badly wanted me to join. They have even called me 2x's since that seminar and I still stood firm and said no.
The bottom line is, people blame others rather looking at themselves in this Western World and that is why there are so many problems here. Until people face their actions head on, they will always suffer.
Case in point-I have worked as a Automotive Service Advisor at various automotive places and never ceases to amaze on the lack of responsibility that car owners lack when it comes to taking care of their cars. Maintaining a vehicle saves so much money in the long run, yet they ignore it and this is especially true of Domestic Car owners. Possibly because of the demographics that Domestic car makers cater to. (usually, low to middle income people). Then they wonder why their vehicle is garbage? Hello, am I missing something here? You see, Anthony took action as a young man and started making money. He was even featured on many TV news stations on his success. His situation called for it because of what had happened to his parents and because of that he did not make excuses and found a way to make money.
All those people who say he is a scam, don't judge unless you try it! It sickens me on how this North American society is quick to blame but not take action for issues! Until that happens, North America will fall from its former glory and it is already accelerating at a faster rate than ever before! Solving the issues from within is the answer.
At this point Anthony is laughing at all those who bitch and whine instead of doing something about it. Grow up people and take responsibility for your actions instead of playing the blame game.
I might have not have earned anything but this is a good opportunity for those who want to work Anthony's system.
Anthony, I wish all the best to you. Do follow your dreams and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. There is no need for me to get pissed because I made the choice that I can't afford that kind of cost and possibly I might join later but I will not be a troll.
Come to think of it, there are reasons why the rich (not the super rich) are where they are and the lower income idiots did not take action and then get envious and play the victim game