AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
kudos:1
reply to Doctor Four

Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

I was watching a shopping channel and the guide info said something like "Anthony Morrison Skin Care" , I tuned in and they were wrapping up with Tony Little joint care, I didn't have time to wait to see if the same Anthony Morrison showed up to sell skin cream..
--
--Standard disclaimers apply.--
The preceding posting is null and void in Arizona and any other jurisdiction where prohibited by law.

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18

1 edit

1 recommendation

said by AVD:

I was watching a shopping channel and the guide info said something like "Anthony Morrison Skin Care" , I tuned in and they were wrapping up with Tony Little joint care, I didn't have time to wait to see if the same Anthony Morrison showed up

Anthony Morrison Hair Care Kits at HSN.com
»www.hsn.com/beauty/anthony-morri ··· _xc.aspx
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?

ROCINANTE
Original Member 007
Premium
join:1999-06-29
Hartsdale, NY
reply to Doctor Four
Don Lapre got away with this kind of scamming for years. He saturated the market with 1-900 lines. He only got in trouble when he made false statements about some vitamins he was trying to sell after the phone line business lost steam. He was warned multiple times and he still did not change his ads. It didn't end well for him (suicide before his trial).
--
CRUNCH THIS!

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ
reply to Doctor Olds
said by Doctor Olds:

said by AVD:

I was watching a shopping channel and the guide info said something like "Anthony Morrison Skin Care" , I tuned in and they were wrapping up with Tony Little joint care, I didn't have time to wait to see if the same Anthony Morrison showed up

[att=1]
Anthony Morrison Hair Care Kits at HSN.com
»www.hsn.com/beauty/anthony-morri ··· _xc.aspx

wow, that stuff works wonders!!
--
The preceding posting is null and void in Arizona and any other jurisdiction where prohibited by law.

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON
reply to facethetruth
said by facethetruth :

Anthony, I wish all the best to you.

Pathetic, but then again you are probably from Toronto so no surprise.

JimJoneisLaw

@ptd.net
reply to Doctor Four
I fully agree with this and I'll tell you why. You don't need to waste time with Adwords and pay per click schemes to try to "outsmart" the system. Google tells you what it likes, just google "Google SEO" and the geniuses who run google will show you how to make money on your buisness. Sadly there is no get rich quick scheme and every single true millionaire, while though it may appear they "got rich overnight" worked their butt off for years before achieving any point of success. This doesn't mean it's impossible but life won't hand you anything. I can only suggest you read (or better yet get a hold of the audiobook of) Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich. This book was endorsed by J.P. Morgan, Vanderbilt, Henry Ford, Andrew Carnegie and Rockefeller and this is how you get rich. It not what you want that matters but how hard you are willing to work for it to get it. Are you willing to give up sleep? Live on Ramen Noodles? Never go on vacation? Wear old clothes? Work a job to pay the bills so you can come home and spend the next 8 hours on your idea? If you say yes to all of this then you will be successful because this means nothing can stop you, nothing will stop and you will get to your goals no matter what they are. If you said no then you just don't want it bad enough. Watch the Pursuit of Happyness to see what I'm talking about.

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ
getting on google does not guarantee success.

Whip

join:2009-01-23
Califon, NJ
said by AVD:

Well, it does for this thread. lol!

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ
said by Whip:

said by AVD:

Well, it does for this thread. lol!

--

BROKE

@bellsouth.net
reply to Doctor Four
I was on my last hundred dollars when I was hooked by Mr. Morrison. He should be locked up and for a long time. I gave 49.99 for I thought would be a sure thing only to find the "Hidden" part of Mr. Morrison's scheme to be that on my part..."Hidden Cost". First he tried giving "free" training sessions. Each session sold more products, in which I believed the 49.99 covered everything. In fact, that price gave me the privilege to be pitched with other products and services. What a rip. Now I am completely broke, and at least if I wouldn't have known he would be a scam like the rest, I could have at least at a few more good meals before having to go on food stamps.!!! Has this guy been indicted yet!!!!???? :-(

Whip

Califon, NJ

1 edit
reply to Doctor Four
Finally, something is happpening. How can he sell this scam now with clickbank?

www.realscam.com/f8/anthony-morrison-kicked-out-clickbank-1454/

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ
Dated May 17? I wonder exactly what the violation was?

JALevinworth

@embarqhsd.net

Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

said by AVD:

Dated May 17? I wonder exactly what the violation was?

If we were to guess, we could be here all day:
XXX.clickbank.com/terms.html I could find quite a few that would apply.

Clickbank's "Suspension and Termination" part of the notice says that they will first suspend an account (in this case, antsuccess "Success with Anthony") and after review can/will terminate. Guess Anthony Morrison didn't pass the review.

Google says his referral links still are embedded in 41K sites. (using search modifier "url:antsucess.hop.clickbank.net" which will show all the affiliates that he's directed to embedded his code, CoughFreeWebsitesMLMschemeCough). So that's still going even past May 17 when Anthony Morrison's account at clickbank was terminated. Anthony Morrison's using "clicksure" now according to successwithanthony.com/jv/

JALevinworth

@embarqhsd.net
reply to BROKE

said by BROKE :

I was on my last hundred dollars when I was hooked by Mr. Morrison. He should be locked up and for a long time. I gave 49.99 for I thought would be a sure thing only to find the "Hidden" part of Mr. Morrison's scheme to be that on my part..."Hidden Cost". First he tried giving "free" training sessions. Each session sold more products, in which I believed the 49.99 covered everything. In fact, that price gave me the privilege to be pitched with other products and services. What a rip. Now I am completely broke, and at least if I wouldn't have known he would be a scam like the rest, I could have at least at a few more good meals before having to go on food stamps.!!! Has this guy been indicted yet!!!!???? :-(

You are exactly Anthony Morrison's type, unfortunately. If you had any credit they would have gone after that too.

A couple highlights of this thread break it down:
»Re: [Scam] Advertising Profits from Home
»Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

As you found out, and detailed above, the Anthony Morrison book you bought (Advertising Profits from Home ?), which you might have seen on the Mark Victor Hansen report infomercial, is just a sales lead generation to open you to the boiler room pitch to further lure you into their up-sell lair to rip you off further. If you want to hear an audio of such a pitch, here's a link (which was posted earlier by MGD See Profile) to someone financially vulnerable like yourself:

Scamming Two Debbies

As a commenter on that site, Madge Crikey said:

Well, for goodness sakes. Just look at that angel face. That boy looks just like my favorite nephew, Arthur. Except my Arthur, bless him, isn’t some son of a bitch, bastard, motherfucker, shithead, douchbag, rip off con artist. I’ll be telling all the ladies in our sewing circle about him tomorrow. And if that isn’t enough, there’s always the loudspeaker at Friday’s square dance.

Sorry you got ripped off. Hope things go better for you in the future.

-Jim

JALevinworth

@embarqhsd.net
reply to Doctor Four
Click for full size
Top Result
For the record, I have no saved google search history, have disabled search suggestions, and fully block google tracking in hosts. Searching Anthony Morrison brings this thread to the top of the heap.

I ♥ this thread.
Expand your moderator at work

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ
reply to JALevinworth

My first three are identical

followed by a youtube video

followed by AM's Twitter and Facebook pages.

garys_2k
Premium
join:2004-05-07
Farmington, MI
Reviews:
·Callcentric
reply to JALevinworth
said by JALevinworth :

I ♥ this thread.

Me, too. Despite his best efforts to deflect searches for "Anthony Morrison" and "scam," this still tops the list. He did pay some company a while back to try to get other, benign pages rise to the top of Google when that was searched but at best it just temporarily pushed this page's ranking from #1 to about #5.

JALevinworth

@embarqhsd.net
said by garys_2k:

said by JALevinworth :

I ♥ this thread.

Me, too. Despite his best efforts to deflect searches for "Anthony Morrison" and "scam," this still tops the list. He did pay some company a while back to try to get other, benign pages rise to the top of Google when that was searched but at best it just temporarily pushed this page's ranking from #1 to about #5.

The Free Cruise Carribean Cruise Line Scam people started doing that too. Creating fake promotional websites with the word Scam in it - Some don't even try to pretend to be a real site, just search manipulation stuff besides the fake endorsement sites.

Nothing says Scam like a site dedicated to tellling readers you are not a scam.

-Jim

Anthony Morrison Scam Anthony Morrison Scam Anthony Morrison Scam Anthony Morrison Scam Anthony Morrison Scam Anthony Morrison Scam Anthony Morrison Scam Anthony Morrison Scam Anthony Morrison Scam Anthony Morrison Scam Scam Scam Scam Scamity Scam Scam

Whip

Califon, NJ
reply to garys_2k
said by garys_2k:

said by JALevinworth :

I ♥ this thread.

And yet, that is his selling point to others. lol.

hoyleysox
Premium
join:2003-11-07
Long Beach, CA

1 edit

1 recommendation

reply to JALevinworth
Not everyone can be number one on google, Anthony Morrison needs some coaching and to put in work to be successful!
Expand your moderator at work

curious

@tmodns.net
reply to hoyleysox

I've been to the seminar and have a appt. to go to MS for mentoring. I've been reading a few of these comments and wondering who has actually gone through and paid all the money and still was scammed? Cuz it seems to me that everything I've read is coming from ppl who didn't actually buy the "system"

Thaler
Premium
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA
kudos:3
And how much money are you out? And how much money have you earned?

Snowy
Premium
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·Clearwire Wireless

1 edit

1 recommendation

reply to curious
said by curious :

I've been to the seminar and have a appt. to go to MS for mentoring.

Bring your wallet & credit cards - that's where the money is.
Don't worry, he won't take your money - you will give it to him.
said by curious :

I've been reading a few of these comments and wondering who has actually gone through and paid all the money and still was scammed? Cuz it seems to me that everything I've read is coming from ppl who didn't actually buy the "system"

Uhm, it's not just about a group of people bad mouthing a program just because people have spent 10's of thousands of dollars on personalized 'mentoring' that never materialized into making money.

You obviously have a certain amount of trust in what morrison says - Here's what morrison says about his program & your chances of making a penny from it.
"The typical purchaser does not make any money using this system."
Now why would he bad mouth his own program??
Because it's a fact & the Gov't wants you to have the facts before you lose your money - these disclosures are not an option for morrison - he's earned them.

As to be expected, morrison is doing his best to hide that fact from you - it's like a game of "Where's Waldo" except it's your money that you'll be looking for - but you won't have any money to find by the time you figure it out.

Let's play a less risky game of "Where is morrisons forced disclosure that tells people they are not going to make money with his make money program"
Here's your clue -
» successwithanthony.com/exclusiveaccess/indexcs.html
Somewhere on that page is the disclaimer morrison is now forced to display with his sales spiel.
Can you find it??

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ
with all due respects my broker has to tell me "past performance is not a guarantee of future gains"

Whip

Califon, NJ

1 recommendation

reply to curious
said by curious :

I've been to the seminar and have a appt. to go to MS for mentoring. I've been reading a few of these comments and wondering who has actually gone through and paid all the money and still was scammed? Cuz it seems to me that everything I've read is coming from ppl who didn't actually buy the "system"

I doubt you've read any of this trhread or you would have come across countless posts by people that did get taken.