Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
Expand your moderator at work

Grateful

@bellsouth.net
reply to Doctor Four

Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

Thank you all for your comments!!! You have saved me 49.99 and alot of time and heartache. I was going to be scraping up the 49.99 to try Anthony Morrisons program. I surely do not have 4k, nor would I have been able to get it. That was what I was hoping Anthony was going to help me make. I decided to google Anthony Morrison and I was drawn immediately to this site. Which I have spent two hours reading comment after comment. I can not thank you all enough!!!
If you happen to read this Anthony Morrison, I hope you will consider that when you advertise a money making program that you tell people interested up front exactly what you expect from them. Such as 4k, attending siminars, paying for any advertising or fees. Because then you will generate the people who can actually afford your program and dont mind spending thousands of dollars. Instead of people like me who are on food stamps have several children and who really need every dollar that they have. You only had my attention as long as you did because of your story about your parents. Did they have to shell out 49.99 first then attend a family meeting and give you 4k? Why are you telling your family story in a way that makes it seem that people who are in that situation can do the same as you. Did you shell out thousands of dollars to get started. I am a mother of seven children, in an abusive relationship that I need money to get out of. I dont have money to shell out. I need money to get out!!! Please think about what I have said and market to people who can afford to pay you for your knowledge. Not sending an email to me telling me that I can make money from home if I give you 49.99 dollars. I am able to put shoes on three of my sons with that amount of money. Which I would rather do than to be strung along to the next web page.

garys_2k
Premium
join:2004-05-07
Farmington, MI
Reviews:
·Callcentric
·callwithus

Good for you! Just remember, trying to appeal to AM's conscience is a waste of time -- he's only in it for the money (for him). He does not care one whit about people spending their last dime, only that they spend that dime on him.

Good luck to you!

I make money

@comcast.net
reply to Doctor Four

I am not a student of Anthony Morrison. I make money taking surveys. I read all the negative comments about the companies. Well, I did'nt have to put forth $4000. I found the comments to be unfounded. I will in the future try in when I have enough money. I want to give it a honest effort. I believe you have to give an honest effort when someone offers you an opportunity. I am glad I looked into the comments, because now I know what all the hoopla is all about and what I would have spent $49 initially for. Thanks to the people who gave a try and made it and to the haters to.

Thaler
Premium
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA
kudos:3

said by I make money :

I found the comments to be unfounded.

Alright, I'll bite. How did you find the comments against AM to be unfounded, yet found his baseless claims to have merits? Doubly so that his own fine print basically exempts him being held to any quality assurance?

Whip

join:2009-01-23
Califon, NJ
reply to I make money

said by I make money :

I am not a student of Anthony Morrison. I make money taking surveys. I read all the negative comments about the companies. Well, I did'nt have to put forth $4000. I found the comments to be unfounded. I will in the future try in when I have enough money. I want to give it a honest effort. I believe you have to give an honest effort when someone offers you an opportunity. I am glad I looked into the comments, because now I know what all the hoopla is all about and what I would have spent $49 initially for. Thanks to the people who gave a try and made it and to the haters to.

No you didn't or you would see the flaw everyone else does.
Put in all the effort you want. Everyone else who is/does the same as you, you can not get anywhere. THAT'S where the scam is. He can not put you ALL on the first page of google as he promises.

newbie401

join:2012-09-26
Oakley, CA
reply to Doctor Four

Hello I'm new to the thread, and figured I'd drop in to share my experience at one of Anthony Morrisons Seminars I attended around February of this year in the Sacramento area. I remember attending the seminar mainly to see what he was preaching. I've been interested in making money online for quite some time now, and have waded through many of the b.s. programs out there to find the nuggets of truth behind them, and find a place to start.

From what i remember about his presentation is his target audience. It's made for people who are interested in making money through affiliate marketing, but have no idea where to start. He throws terms at you, and tries to build the hype centered around what he offers to teach you which is definitely not possible in a 3 day course. Some of the terms i remember fairly clearly are SEO (Search Engine Optimization), PPC (Pay Per Click advertising), CPA (Click Per Action), and Social Networking (Facebook, Myspace, ETC...). It is simply not possible to take someone who knows nothing about the internet, train them in all these areas, and then expect you to retain that information to put into practice later. SEO alone would take, at minimum, 3 days to teach some one well enough to implement it's practices effectively. not to mention the tools behind there uses, and ways of identifying your competition.

Last, but not least was the ending of the seminar when they passed out the contracts, and started taking orders for his 3 day course they didn't even try to convince me to sign up after i mentioned I was an affiliate of clickbank, and amazon already. They're excuse was the seminar was meant for people whom had no knowledge of the internet at all. Not to mention the outrageous price that came along with it. The price is ultimately what made this a scam for me.

The price tag made it a scam because the information he's preaching can be found through out the internet for free. If you want to make things easier on yourself than pick up a book or two at barnes and noble. spend 60 dollars instead of 4,000. Focus on SEO, and Internet Marketing books. At the very least they will help you understand the internet better, and help you find a place to start. If building a website is where you're stuck than I would recommend wordpress. don't need any knowledge of of HTML or CSS to use that.

Anyways the short, and sweet of it Anthony Morrisons Program is a scam

hoyleysox
Premium
join:2003-11-07
Long Beach, CA

Was Anthony Morrison the presenter?

been there

@qwest.net
reply to Doctor Four

Just went to the Morrison informational seminar. The training offered was not $3995, but $995. We were not told we had to buy into it then and there, but that we had almost a week until their deadline to decide.

Overall, of all of the informational seminars I've been to over the years, this one had the least hype and the least sales push. It seemed like just a lot of regular guys who had been using the system for a couple of years. They just answered questions. They didn't make any kind of promises about how much you could make, but they all had quit their regular jobs doing it.

Anyhow, I'm thinking I'm going to check it out.

Thaler
Premium
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA

Ah, a $1k scam vs a $4k scam - that's much better.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
kudos:1

said by Thaler:

Ah, a $1k scam vs a $4k scam - that's much better.

proof that there is a recession.
--
--Standard disclaimers apply.--

Whip

Califon, NJ
reply to been there

said by been there :

Overall, of all of the informational seminars I've been to over the years, this one had the least hype and the least sales push.

There shouldn't have been any.

newbie401

join:2012-09-26
Oakley, CA
reply to hoyleysox

No he was not the presenter, but at the end of the presentation they played a video of him urging everyone to join.

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ

thats how they could do it at a discount
--

Whip

Califon, NJ

I think they'll get the call looking for the $4-6k anyway.
They're professional liars.

Insight6

join:2012-08-25
reply to Doctor Four

When you consider how long this thread has been around, the staggering amount of posts, not to mention the staggering amount of redundant posts or or points made a reasonable person with good will has to ask why isn't this thread locked and or moved to the new "group therapy" forum?

I don't have a dog in the hunt with Morrison. He smells like scam artist. But, he's been around and still us in business and since there are laws that to some extent control what's legal or illegal regarding what he can advertise, what he can do legally and what he can't do that is illegal isn't it time to move on?

I'm just honestly curious why with nothing new on this subject it keeps just being hashed over and over with nary a new thing in a year?

Again, I got nothing positive to say about Morrison.

Snowy
Premium
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

1 recommendation

said by Insight6:

I'm just honestly curious why with nothing new on this subject it keeps just being hashed over and over with nary a new thing in a year?

Equal opportunity.

PoloDude
Premium,VIP
join:2006-03-29
Northport, NY

1 recommendation

reply to Insight6

This thread stays active for two reasons.
1- People who post saying they were saved from being ripped off by AM from the info here.
2- Shills for AM saying how much money they made.

hoyleysox
Premium
join:2003-11-07
Long Beach, CA
reply to Doctor Four

This thread is awesome! The shills' prolonged absence contradicts their argument that the secret to the "program" is hard work.

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ
reply to PoloDude

said by PoloDude:

This thread stays active for two reasons.
1- People who post saying they were saved from being ripped off by AM from the info here.
2- Shills for AM saying how much money they made.

1&2 is the reason for the high google ranking. Locking the thread would not keep it up.
--

garys_2k
Premium
Farmington, MI
Reviews:
·Callcentric
·callwithus

1 recommendation

reply to Insight6

said by Insight6:

When you consider how long this thread has been around, the staggering amount of posts, not to mention the staggering amount of redundant posts or or points made a reasonable person with good will has to ask why isn't this thread locked and or moved to the new "group therapy" forum?

Why is "nothing new" added (not that that's true, of course, given the trickle of near victims that post here thanking us for preventing their loss of money they couldn't afford) a criteria for locking and moving a thread? I'm all for keeping it very much alive so it stays around, on google, as fair warning to potential victims.

ford2k

@comcast.net

on an unrelated note his brother Adrian has gotten in on the scam game, getting people's credit card numbers and rebilling them hundreds of dollars. What a surprise!

»www.scambook.com/search/reports?···Sure.com

Cheese
Premium
join:2003-10-26
Naples, FL
reply to Doctor Four

Oh that Adrian Morrison....

let's get his name up on 1 in google too... lol

DrStrange
Technically feasible
Premium
join:2001-07-23
West Hartford, CT

Absolutely, go for it. Adrian probably deserves his own thread, though. This one is big enough and not likely to stop growing anytime soon.

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18
reply to ford2k

said by ford2k :

on an unrelated note his brother Adrian has gotten in on the scam game, getting people's credit card numbers and rebilling them hundreds of dollars. What a surprise!

»www.scambook.com/search/reports?···Sure.com

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGbFLGUS2sM

--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?

garys_2k
Premium
Farmington, MI

What a family, they should be so proud of themselves...

JALevinworth

@embarqhsd.net
reply to Doctor Olds

Adrian Morrison - Oh yeah. Now he's peddling his own show, called Social Commissions

I woke up in the wee hours last night, the tv was on and playing an infomercial that was on E! channel. Guess what grabbed my attention?, Yep it was younger bro Adrian.

Same BS. Even had a similar "story" about how a friend of his was losing his house and Adrian taught him what to do and saved the friend's house, and now friend is living his dreams thanks to Adrian.

So familiar.. The same story that Anthony hawks about his (and Adrian's) parents going bankrupt and nearly losing their home, except somehow Adrian helped his unnamed friend do the same exact thing with his own program as well. Imagine that.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSONTIq9DSo

More on Adrian Morrison here: »Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

Snowy
Premium
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

1 edit
reply to newbie401

Getting a little warm in here
said by newbie401:

No he was not the presenter, but at the end of the presentation they played a video of him urging everyone to join.

I had wondered about morrison being a no show.
There's a dog & pony show scheduled for Hawaii Oct 23-27 2012
where morrison will be a no show again.
http: anthonymorrisonregistration.com/Honolulu/2.0000/index.dtm?mid=3084647
Two possibilities for morrison's lack of presence at an event that has his name on it come to mind.
1. He's franchised the spiel.
2. He's under the regulatory microscope.
Just guesses.