share rss forum feed

Thaler
Premium
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA
kudos:3
reply to been there

Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

Ah, a $1k scam vs a $4k scam - that's much better.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
kudos:1
said by Thaler:

Ah, a $1k scam vs a $4k scam - that's much better.

proof that there is a recession.
--
--Standard disclaimers apply.--

Whip

join:2009-01-23
Califon, NJ
reply to been there
said by been there :

Overall, of all of the informational seminars I've been to over the years, this one had the least hype and the least sales push.

There shouldn't have been any.

newbie401

join:2012-09-26
Oakley, CA
reply to hoyleysox
No he was not the presenter, but at the end of the presentation they played a video of him urging everyone to join.

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ
thats how they could do it at a discount
--

Whip

join:2009-01-23
Califon, NJ
I think they'll get the call looking for the $4-6k anyway.
They're professional liars.

Insight6

join:2012-08-25
reply to Doctor Four
When you consider how long this thread has been around, the staggering amount of posts, not to mention the staggering amount of redundant posts or or points made a reasonable person with good will has to ask why isn't this thread locked and or moved to the new "group therapy" forum?

I don't have a dog in the hunt with Morrison. He smells like scam artist. But, he's been around and still us in business and since there are laws that to some extent control what's legal or illegal regarding what he can advertise, what he can do legally and what he can't do that is illegal isn't it time to move on?

I'm just honestly curious why with nothing new on this subject it keeps just being hashed over and over with nary a new thing in a year?

Again, I got nothing positive to say about Morrison.

Snowy
Premium
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·Clearwire Wireless

1 recommendation

said by Insight6:

I'm just honestly curious why with nothing new on this subject it keeps just being hashed over and over with nary a new thing in a year?

Equal opportunity.

PoloDude
Premium,VIP
join:2006-03-29
Northport, NY
kudos:3

1 recommendation

reply to Insight6
This thread stays active for two reasons.
1- People who post saying they were saved from being ripped off by AM from the info here.
2- Shills for AM saying how much money they made.

hoyleysox
Premium
join:2003-11-07
Long Beach, CA
reply to Doctor Four
This thread is awesome! The shills' prolonged absence contradicts their argument that the secret to the "program" is hard work.

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ
reply to PoloDude
said by PoloDude:

This thread stays active for two reasons.
1- People who post saying they were saved from being ripped off by AM from the info here.
2- Shills for AM saying how much money they made.

1&2 is the reason for the high google ranking. Locking the thread would not keep it up.
--
Expand your moderator at work

garys_2k
Premium
join:2004-05-07
Farmington, MI
Reviews:
·Callcentric
·callwithus

1 recommendation

reply to Insight6

said by Insight6:

When you consider how long this thread has been around, the staggering amount of posts, not to mention the staggering amount of redundant posts or or points made a reasonable person with good will has to ask why isn't this thread locked and or moved to the new "group therapy" forum?

Why is "nothing new" added (not that that's true, of course, given the trickle of near victims that post here thanking us for preventing their loss of money they couldn't afford) a criteria for locking and moving a thread? I'm all for keeping it very much alive so it stays around, on google, as fair warning to potential victims.

ford2k

@comcast.net
on an unrelated note his brother Adrian has gotten in on the scam game, getting people's credit card numbers and rebilling them hundreds of dollars. What a surprise!

»www.scambook.com/search/reports?···Sure.com

Cheese
Premium
join:2003-10-26
Naples, FL
reply to Doctor Four
Oh that Adrian Morrison....

let's get his name up on 1 in google too... lol

DrStrange
Technically feasible
Premium
join:2001-07-23
West Hartford, CT
Absolutely, go for it. Adrian probably deserves his own thread, though. This one is big enough and not likely to stop growing anytime soon.

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18
reply to ford2k
said by ford2k :

on an unrelated note his brother Adrian has gotten in on the scam game, getting people's credit card numbers and rebilling them hundreds of dollars. What a surprise!

»www.scambook.com/search/reports?···Sure.com

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGbFLGUS2sM
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?

garys_2k
Premium
Farmington, MI
What a family, they should be so proud of themselves...

JALevinworth

@embarqhsd.net
reply to Doctor Olds
Adrian Morrison - Oh yeah. Now he's peddling his own show, called Social Commissions

I woke up in the wee hours last night, the tv was on and playing an infomercial that was on E! channel. Guess what grabbed my attention?, Yep it was younger bro Adrian.

Same BS. Even had a similar "story" about how a friend of his was losing his house and Adrian taught him what to do and saved the friend's house, and now friend is living his dreams thanks to Adrian.

So familiar.. The same story that Anthony hawks about his (and Adrian's) parents going bankrupt and nearly losing their home, except somehow Adrian helped his unnamed friend do the same exact thing with his own program as well. Imagine that.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSONTIq9DSo

More on Adrian Morrison here: »Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

Snowy
Premium
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·Clearwire Wireless

1 edit
reply to newbie401

Getting a little warm in here
said by newbie401:

No he was not the presenter, but at the end of the presentation they played a video of him urging everyone to join.

I had wondered about morrison being a no show.
There's a dog & pony show scheduled for Hawaii Oct 23-27 2012
where morrison will be a no show again.
http: anthonymorrisonregistration.com/Honolulu/2.0000/index.dtm?mid=3084647
Two possibilities for morrison's lack of presence at an event that has his name on it come to mind.
1. He's franchised the spiel.
2. He's under the regulatory microscope.
Just guesses.

JALevinworth

@embarqhsd.net
said by Snowy:

Two possibilities for morrison's lack of presence at an event that has his name on it come to mind.
1. He's franchised the spiel.
2. He's under the regulatory microscope.
Just guesses.

OOO, OOO, OOO!! I'll take what's behind curtain number 2, Monty!!

*praying it's not the donkey*

OSH

@rr.com
I was curious about this since they are doing seminars here in Hawaii at the end of the month. I work with people to help them set up real online stores so when I saw this I freaked. But at further look maybe I will just create a detailed online video course, create postcards and hand them out to folks leaving the seminar (Hi, you can spend $4,000 now, or for $9.99/Free take my course and see how it compares). Spend a morning down in Waikiki. Prequalified leads...

sivran
Seamonkey's back
Premium
join:2003-09-15
Irving, TX
Capitalism, HO!
Expand your moderator at work

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ
reply to sivran

the storefront is easy. You need a product to sell.
--

Ms Robinson

@aol.com

These people won't let you say NO to them!

After attending a seminar of Anthony Morrison's Intenet opportunity in Newport Beach, CA, I was not interested in paying for their internet service information classes. What I realized was that they were teaching people was was already available to others by simply being aware of today's advanced computer technologies.

First of all, their lecture lasted more than 2.5 hours before they served their "dinner," which was really a bagged sandwich and cookie. They served no coffee or beverage to a room filled with prospective client/custumer - water was provided at the table where we sat. Serving a meal like that after a long lecture like that, and as soon as you finish the last bite, and they to have them pressure you for payment immediately was greedy and aggressive. Many people just got up and left their "bag" of food on the table untouched.

The lecture was interesting and innovating. The men sifted through every person there, aiming for groups of two or more who appeared to be willing to put their suggested 3-day course on a credit card. I stayed around and listened to them talking to these people, yet really felt that in my field the type of service they were offering would not benefit me. As I was leaving I was approached again, at which time I was told that if I put $1,000 on a credit card right now that I could have the same seminar! As I left the hotel, I felt lucky that I did not pay Morrison's company a penny.

After one telephone call from a lady two weeks after the meeting, it is now nearly two months later and I was barraged by three phone calls within less than 20 minutes. A man named Shawn called, and I tried to explain that I had decided against the program they offered and for them to please stop calling me. He wouldn't let me talk, told me I was yelling at him, and that he would call me again. I called back the number he'd dialed me from and left a message asking him never to call me again or I would call the Better Business Bureau. He again called me, angrily telling me that I had yelled at him. I again asked him to never call me again. Then a supervisor called me and acted similarly, cutting off every word I began to say.

I have asked this company to stop harassing me, that I do not want their service. They do not like being told NO. I am not saying that their service is credible or not, I just feel that the manner in which their aggressive workers pressure people into signing up with them is improper. They do not let people assess the lecture for what it is; instead the Anthony Morrison group of solicitors want you to listen to them and pay them. If you don't, they don't like it. They continue to call and harass you.

From reading other postings, apparently people are unhappy with what they spent their money on. Think about all this before you go for the lecture.

curious

@comcast.net
reply to Doctor Four

Fact: The price of his seminar in 2012 (taught by his brother) is $2990. At that price, you can bring a friend, making it approx. $1500 to attend. You also get a set of CDs of the seminar so you can review it or share with others.

A clause in the contract states that you agree to not disparage the company. That may be why those who have attended the seminar have not chimed in.

garys_2k
Premium
Farmington, MI
Reviews:
·Callcentric
·callwithus
said by curious :

A clause in the contract states that you agree to not disparage the company. That may be why those who have attended the seminar have not chimed in.

They cannot be contractually obligated to give up their Constitutionally protected right of free speech, that would be unenforceable. What a piece of work that Morrison is!

AVD
Premium
Onion, NJ
I don't think the constitution protects you from civil suits, a simple NDA.
--

recoach

@clearwire-wmx.net
reply to OSH
I have some of his stuff and it works good. Im not making millions but better than the other people that hand out cards they made from their basement saying they can do better. If you really could do better, why would you need to play off of someones free event? Why couldn't you get your own leads online yourself?? 3k compared to 9$. You get what you pay for I guess.