DrStrange
Technically feasible
Premium
join:2001-07-23
West Hartford, CT
kudos:1
reply to Snowy

Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

Hmmm... I can't either, unless it's referenced here?
»www.ripoffreport.com/social-medi···830b.htm

BTW: 'VIP Learning Center' was referenced by another shill in this thread about three years ago.
»Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

JustBurnt

@rr.com
reply to Whip

said by Whip:

And yet another one that can't post a website that's allegedly 'working'. This is as bad as the current banners broker scam that's imploding as I type.

They can't post sites because people will steal their ideas.

nwrickert
sand groper
Premium,MVM
join:2004-09-04
Geneva, IL
kudos:7
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse

1 recommendation

said by JustBurnt :

They can't post sites because people will steal their ideas.

Quite so.

However, one wonders how they manage to make advertising money from sites that they manage to keep secret.
--
AT&T Uverse; Zyxel NBG334W router (behind the 2wire gateway); openSuSE 12.2; firefox 18.0

Snowy
Premium
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable
reply to TxCharlie

said by TxCharlie:

My first ad was for Ardunio cpu prototype boards, which is only sought after by a small number of computer and robotic hobbyists. As an old electronics engineer, it's one of my interests.

An old saw in a niche market would know how to spell the product name correctly, you'd think.
Try "Arduino" not "Ardunio".
I wouldn't normally comment on that sort of thing but everything you've said that's been double checked for accuracy is not helping your credibility.
Maybe you should consider signing up for one my shill coaching seminars?

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

said by Snowy:

Maybe you should consider signing up for one my shill coaching seminars?

Heh, no fair I asked first. Is it because I'm Canadian?

sivran
Seamonkey's back
Premium
join:2003-09-15
Irving, TX
reply to rzaruba

said by rzaruba:

better written than most shills...................

Probably because unlike most, this one doesn't seem to have been scammed out of very much money. The others are trying much harder to justify things.
--
Think Outside the Fox.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
reply to Snowy

said by Snowy:

An old saw in a niche market would know how to spell the product name correctly, you'd think.
Try "Arduino" not "Ardunio".

one trick to adwords is to target common misspellings.
--
* seek help if having trouble coping
--Standard disclaimers apply.--

Whip

join:2009-01-23
Califon, NJ
reply to peterboro

What's funny is that they'll send their money to someone they have never met and don't know but then come to a sight like this and say we are the ones lying.

Any particular reason my previous response was deleted?

Tried It

@cebridge.net
reply to Doctor Four

Dear Mr. Morrison,
This is my true story. I bought your book, read it twice, was interested. "Ray" called from your organization--told me it was about $3700 for the next step. I asked what I got for that--his answer took three phone calls and even then there was very little info. I said I'd think about it. Then "John"--a super high pressure type and very rude--called, said for me the price was $7200. I told him about Ray; he said Ray worked for him. I called Ray, who said he never heard of John. I signed up with Ray anyway because I wanted to be an affiliate. Bad idea. I paid my $3700, got a pretty good web-based canned program, a website builder and a coach. My coach gave me eight 20-minute sessions, a total of 160 minutes of her time. Unfortunately it wasn't till the 4th session that I discovered she had given me the e-commerce program, not the affiliate program so I only got about half my coaching time. The coaching was hardly worthwhile anyway since she was new and knew not much more than I did. So I spent $3700 and a lot of time on what is essentially a do-it-yourself program I now find I could have gotten elsewhere for a lot less money and angst. As for your "replies" to your critics that appear on various websites, it strikes me that you are the ranter. Read your own words. Put that energy into building a truly professional program and maybe there won't be so many critics.

Umitencho

join:2012-08-11
Jacksonville, FL

2 recommendations

reply to Doctor Four

I went on and added his wikipedia page for deletion. It feels promotion adish to me.

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Mo···eneur%29

Snowy
Premium
Kailua, HI
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

said by Umitencho:

I went on and added his wikipedia page for deletion. It feels promotion adish to me.

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Mo···eneur%29

I've added my input to delete.
His use of an alias on this forum to promote himself is documented.

Umitencho

Jacksonville, FL

Wonder how long before he or one of his shills come in and try to stop the deletion by sheer numbers. Probably will get ignored because of how relativity young such accounts would be and as such the attempt made known by those above me in wikipedia.

Snowy
Premium
Kailua, HI
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

1 edit

I'm not aware of any black markets where the purchase of older wikipedia accounts are for sale but I'm sure they exist.

Your argument to delete is solid, tracking back any pro page edits would be easy enough to show them for what they are.
Mahalo for thinking about a Wikipedia page - it never occurred to me.

Umitencho

Jacksonville, FL

Forgot how I got around to looking for it myself.

I found the account that made the Anthony page so watch for him.
»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:BiH

Rhatten

join:2013-03-14
Concord, CA
reply to Doctor Four

edited to add, this is not in response to any other posters. Just my experience on topic

I bought this system and spent 4 days, (this was about 3 years ago) reading over ever piece of material, watched every instructional video many times, read both books twice to make sure I fully understood.

The second book was essentially the same as the first book but with the chronological order mixed up. It was mostly his stories about how great of a kid he was and that he seemed to do well trading baseball cards.

He emphasized how you could start making great amounts of money with very little time. I was unemployed at the time and decided to dive into the system full bore. I dedicated about 70 hours per week into this program for almost 11 weeks.
Before I continue, I'll save you the suspense and tell you now that I eventually received one check for about 4 dollars.

disclaimer:
NO I never signed up for and attended his special seminar for 4 thousand bucks. I was unemployed and broke, remember? But his vague infomercial evoked a lot of confidence that you could make the equivalent of a mediocre salary for just the cost of the basic program and under 20 hours a week of work.

The products that this program allows you to market are mostly unknown brand products that get very little search inquiries online.

For all products, you have to pay if a web surfer clicks on YOUR add.
For most products, you DO NOT get paid unless the web surfer clicks on your add, and buys something from the product merchant.

You actually end up almost spending more for every time a surfer clicks on your adds, than the adds compensate you for creating a sale for them.

Another thing you will find puzzling is how these sales are tracked.

If someone does click through an add and buys a product, how does the system know that the customer clicked through YOUR add? and not someone else's? This was never disclosed. I did call his customer service hotline and was unable to get an answer.

I also inquired as to how a merchant could get their products marketed through this program. The help hotline just redirected me numerous times and gave me phone numbers to different departments who eventually returned me back the first department.

One last thing before I go, because I'm really not so interested in slandering this crappy system to death. I have moved on with my life and just written it off as an unjust loss.
-You DO NOT need to even need to buy the program if you want to try it. The first part of the cheesy pamphlet shows the main page web address, I cant remember what it is now. But when you register online, it does NOT even require any information to identify you as someone who purchased his books and system. You just create a username and password. And most of the training material is actually there once you enter the sight, for free.
In case anyone misinterprets this ^^^ as any sort of positive review, let me clarify and sum it up for you.
This system is a joke
It is a waste of time. It is a waste of money. The products are junk duplicates of a million other web sold products. It is just crap. But if you really really insist on reading the book, save your ten bucks and look for a used version on Amazon.com for less than a buck.

I was so disappointed in this crappy system and am even more disappointed to see that other people still are too.

DONE
F*%# You Anthony

busa78

@sbcglobal.net
reply to Umitencho

does this actually work?, or is it total crap?

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

1 recommendation

over 2200 posts and you have to ask?

Faster
Premium
join:2013-03-09

1 edit
reply to Doctor Four

Here is the 2018th post on this subject.

I believe that Morrison is totally dishonest and his program a total scam as his promises. Just my opinion.

Question of curiosity: What would you all do if someone actually was successful using his program and made some decent or impressive money? How could they ever convince or prove it to you?

Just curious. Nothing else. I never expect such a success story to appear, but if it did.

Snowy
Premium
Kailua, HI
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

1 recommendation

said by Faster:

...but if it did.

Welcome to the site.
*If* one did appear after the 2018th post in this thread that was actually endorsed by morrison as being true it wouldn't come as a surprise to me.
After all, this thread is approaching it's 5th birthday so anything is possible.
That doesn't mean any claim of financial success w/morrison's program wouldn't be forwarded to the FTC for review, because it would.
At any rate, if 1 in 1000 was successful, it would only be a bad idea for 99.99% of the people paying in.
How's my math?

Umitencho

Jacksonville, FL
reply to Rhatten

Total Crap. The only one who is making any money off this system is Anthony Morrison and his cadre of close friends and that is off of people buying the program.

Kotse

@swbell.net
reply to Rhatten

I bought the AM Seminar. The devil is in the details. Does anyone know how to get their money back from this man ?

Snowy
Premium
Kailua, HI
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

said by Kotse :

Does anyone know how to get their money back from this man ?

The FTC has a guide you can follow at
»www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/fe···ney-back

Also, if you believe you were deceived or misled filing a complaint at
»www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/03···aint-ftc
is the right thing to do.

Whip

Califon, NJ
reply to Kotse

said by Kotse :

I bought the AM Seminar. The devil is in the details. Does anyone know how to get their money back from this man ?

If you did it by credit card, do a chargeback.

Snowy
Premium
Kailua, HI
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

said by Whip:

said by Kotse :

If you did it by credit card, do a chargeback.

Whoa!
STOP, WRONG, don't fall into that trap.
GETTING A CHARGEBACK APPROVED FROM A mORRISON"S SCAM IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
Part of morrison's hustle to get reluctant victims to take the risk has been to give that very same advice knowing full well that it won't happen.
morrison's sales pitch doesn't include anything concrete - just vague references to the possibilities along with statement such as "we'll coach you every step of the way" without defining were that will leave the victim.
Try charging back a service that only promised to coach, not create wealth or anything else for that matter.
The chargeback will be denied for that reason.

Umitencho

Jacksonville, FL

2 recommendations

reply to Doctor Four

His wikipedia page is gone. Surprised none of his shills tried to stop it.

Snowy
Premium
Kailua, HI

Excellent!

Scott S

@qwest.net
reply to Doctor Four

How is this guy still making money by scamming people nearly 5 years after the first post in this thread?

garys_2k
Premium
join:2004-05-07
Farmington, MI

People must not check into stuff before spending significant money on too good to be true schemes. This thread has remained on the first page of Google searches (sometimes number one or two) but still some suckers fall for his sweet talk.

Snowy
Premium
Kailua, HI
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

2 edits

2 recommendations

said by garys_2k:

People must not check into stuff before spending significant money on too good to be true schemes.

That's it.
IMO, it's a part of the psychology of credit card use diminishing the concept of due diligence.
It's much easier to persuade someone to hand over a credit card for a $4000.00 swipe than it would be to have someone count out 40 $100 bills in the same situation. The only difference being the mode of payment with no difference in the failure rate.

Definition of 'Due Diligence - DD'
1. An investigation or audit of a potential investment. Due diligence serves to confirm all material facts in regards to a sale.

2. Generally, due diligence refers to the care a reasonable person should take before entering into an agreement or a transaction with another party.

»www.investopedia.com/terms/d/due···ence.asp

The problem with morrison's scam is that the sales pitch doesn't include any facts or tangible guarantees to verify.
The one exception is that your money (or credit) becomes his money.
That's the only tangible guarantee that's made.
Gosh, knowing that, where do I sign up?

Whip

Califon, NJ
reply to garys_2k

said by garys_2k:

People must not check into stuff before spending significant money on too good to be true schemes. This thread has remained on the first page of Google searches (sometimes number one or two) but still some suckers fall for his sweet talk.

They don't as proven by the thousands of ponzi schemes out there.