All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
VIF_Lucas
join:2004-09-04
Beaconsfield, QC

VIF_Lucas

VIF Internet Official Customer Service information.

Hello!

To all VIF Internet clients (current, past and potential), please note that we at VIF Internet are proud for the level of our technical support and customer service and we strive to offer the best we can.

If at any point you are unsatisfied with the level of your internet or phone service, we invite you to come into contact with us in order to resolve the issue and we will do our best to do so to the extent of our abilities.

You can reach us by email or phone, all the necessary information to do so is on our website:
»wiki.vif.com/dokuwiki/do ··· ontactus

It is important to note that we do not officially offer technical support or customer service through this forum and even though DSL Report users are generally helpful, they do not have access to our internal tools which are very useful to troubleshoot your service and thus their help can be limited in some respects.

If you find our customer service is not up to your expectations, I will be glad to personally handle the situation, I can be reached through qa@vif.com and I will handle your request within 48 hours. Please note that any request that is not related to Quality Assurance will not be handled through this email and will be handled and will be forwarded to our regular customer service channels.