MGD
MVM
join:2002-07-31

2 edits

1 recommendation

MGD

MVM

Re: Ebook websites, fraud charges, Devbill/DigitalAge/Pluto

Thanks to moike See Profile for the heads up on the next two domain names.
DAYETRAFFIC.COM AKA Daye Traffic LLC 402-408-6643 »www.dayetraffic.com/

Bogus domain registration:

Domain Name: DAYETRAFFIC.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registration Service Provided By: Jaguar Technologies LLC
dayetraffic.com IP= 69.72.161.58
Administrative Contact:
-
Gregory Lorsung (gregorylorsung@yahoo.com)
+1.2067707408
Fax: -
15113 Marseille Ave
Bellevue, NE 68123
US
Name Servers:
ns100.whbdns.com
ns101.whbdns.com
Creation date: 29 Nov 2007 20:02:02
Expiration date: 29 Nov 2008 20:02:02

The LLC was set up in the state of Nebraska, by a KEVIN L DAYE in November of 2007. He would also have set up the business bank account, the merchant card processing account, and the guaranteed to be authorize.net processing gateway.

Entity Name SOS Account Number
DAYE TRAFFIC LLC 10104467
Principal Office Address
11808 GOLDEN BLVD.
BELLEVUE, NE
Registered Agent and Office Address
KEVIN L. DAYE
11808 GOLDEN BLVD.
BELLEVUE, NE 68123
Nature of Business Entity Type
Not Available Domestic L L C
Qualifying State: NE
Date Filed Account Status
Nov 14 2007 Active
Corporation Position Name Address
Name
KEVIN L DAYE
Address
11808 GOLDEN BLVD.
BELLEVUE, NE 68123

That address appears to be an apartment complex. I am working some leads that may enable me to get in contact with Kevin.

Kevin Daye
work
Job title: Owner
Company: Daye Traffic
11808 Golden Blvd
Bellevue, NE 68123-1369
phone number unavailable

Lots of fraud charge complaints, though they only begin towards the end of April 08:

3 pages of complaints on 800 notes:
»800notes.com/Phone.aspx/ ··· 408-6643

Also:
»phoneowner.info/Number.a ··· 24086643

This has happened to a few other victims also:
quote:
Rating: 0 Roborobssidekick - 29 May 2008
Just to warn all of you, getting a new card does nothing. My step father was charged months ago a $4.95 fee from 205-332-1748 and I cancelled his card and got him a new one. Well, I was just checking his statement online and once again he was charged $2.95 from the number 402-408-6643 and this is AFTER I got him a new card. Just be ware..........
Caller: DAYE TRAF DAYETRAFFIC

»800notes.com/Phone.aspx/ ··· 8-6643/3

The above poster does put a time-frame on when the charge showed up on the new card. If it was within 30-60 days of being re issued, it could be a "rollover charge" transferred from the old card number. If it is more than that time, they have his new number.

This guy is making a big mistake, he will have to deal with this every month until he gives up and cancels and replaces the card. he may as well go through the hassle now and get it over with, before they decide to use it for hosting, VOIP, or domains. or even book some airline tickets with it.
quote:
Rating: 0 Michael Varick in Orlando - 6 Jun 2008
Hello Fellow Victims: I just got hit for $4.95 on my Bank of America card from Daye Traffic. Not the first time; I was hit from a "Wabbys" on March 5, for SAME Amount. I think they pick a small "cup of coffee" amount so it falls under most people's radar. It was a "hobby shop", too. So, why don't I cancel the card you ask? Well, I have over 30 autopays linked directly to the card. I will have to spend 2 full days finding out who they all are. Why does that matter? If I cancel the card and get a new number, and forget to notify even ONE of the companies on auto-pay, I can get hit with a huge NSF fee. I'll pay the $4.95 every three months. Sad.

»800notes.com/Phone.aspx/ ··· 8-6643/2

I know who "Wabbys" is, and it is not a hobby shop, another of the criminal's domains, coming up in a few.

Here is the least worst thing that happens when you do not cancel and reissue the card:
quote:
dadof89 - 25 May 2008
Ditto for me. $4.95 on May 20th. I have had at least one of these a month for the last 5 mos. Different company every time, but amounts very similar. 4.95. 7.95, etc. Safe to say, small amounts that a lot of folks out there wouldn't even notice. Each time, a simple phone call to the credit card company reverses the charge but it is very frustrating that they don't go after these guys !!! these guys must be raking it in for all the folks who don't call it in

Here is a report of a tandem charge from LINK SERVICES" 866-473-8739 need to dig some more on them. All the way through this fraud operation, there has been an entire division of tandem charges coming from names with toll free contact numbers. Besides toll free numbers with no name voice mail answering services, their other unique characteristics are that they use very generic names which I suspect they are partial or abbreviated names of the actual account names, to deliberately obfuscate themselves. In many cases they only use three letters in the line item charge field. Though in some cases the state abbreviation follows the phone number on the line item, exhaustive searches of the related states corporate records have failed to identify them or websites, if they exist. They may be registered as fictitious business names and not LLCs' or Corps'. In many states the FBNs are registered at the county level and do not appear in state records.
quote:
Joe - 24 May 2008
Just got my credit card statement with a fraudulent charge of $9.00 on it from "LINK SERVICES" out of California with the phone number of 866-473-8739. I also got one from "DAYE TRAFFIC LLC" with the phone number of 402-408-6643. I reported my credit card as stolen and will dispute the charges on Monday. I filed a complaint with the FTC: »rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolc ··· ODE=PU01

I'm from Connecticut. Where is everyone else from?
Caller ID: 866-473-8739
Caller: LINK SERVICES
»phoneowner.info/Number.a ··· 64738739

I hope that poster used the wrong terminology, for these frauds one should NEVER report the actual card as stolen, when in fact it has not been, just the card data. If you report the actual card as stolen, that opens you up to some liability, especially if it was a debit card. In these cases never report the card as stolen, in fact, emphasis the fact that it is still in your possession, that is very important in protecting your liability for funds that already have been fraudulenty removed from your account.

MGD