I noticed that I couldn't get past our modem for about 30 minutes or so, but when it came back up I can't hit higher than 7.8Mb/s on any speedtest - even Bresnan's own speedtests. We are supposed to be, and were on the speed plus tier (15/1). Even though I never hit 15 on 'normal' speed tests (speedtest.net, here, etc), at least I could hit near that on Bresnan's tests. The upload on the 'normal' tests used to be about 950Kb/s, now it is about 350Kb/s. Another thing I noticed was the config file the modem is downloading. Before it used to be very clear that it was the 15/1 tier's config file, now it is hard to tell. The file it is downloading now is HSD_B-ln_B-5_M-VC_B-n_B-ln_BO-ln_B-.bin.
I would call the 24/7 number now, but I really don't feel like dealing with it right now. If it isn't fixed by morning I will call them up and see what happened. I did do a reboot of the modem and it got the same config file.
Here is how it used to test:
Here is how it tests now: