spc
Search similar:

uniqs
OOLied
join:2008-06-18
USA

OOLied

As soon as FIOS gets here

it's bye-bye OOL, whether Docsis 3 or is here or not.
Just tired of OOLs broken BOOST pricing promises.
majortom1029
join:2006-10-19
Medford, NY

majortom1029

Re: As soon as FIOS gets here

Maybe for you but we have ool boost here and here are my speeds :

Daddy2
join:2007-12-07
Bronx, NY

3 edits

Daddy2

Heres mines :

I like OOL with the no caps and stuff but...I want more upload speed n stuff. 5Mbps is fast but 20Mbps is well... faster

Speakeasy :

I want fios but I know I'm just a pipe dream as I'd swear Where I live ( Apartment in the South Bronx which are owned by the city) are in with cable vision...Probably why they don't allow Satellites here either. So I'll probably be apart of the group that has to wait til 2010 to get it...While people who own house get it asap.
patcat88
join:2002-04-05
Jamaica, NY

patcat88

said by Daddy2:

I want fios but I know I'm just a pipe dream as I'd swear Where I live ( Apartment in the South Bronx which are owned by the city) are in with cable vision...Probably why they don't allow Satellites here either. So I'll probably be apart of the group that has to wait til 2010 to get it...While people who own house get it asap.
When your stuck in "you'll never get FIOS" land, OOL is like Jesus coming. At my house I have 20/1 from TWC (highest tier), at my work I have 30/5 OOL, the 2 don't compare. TWC also has poor peering and its hard to max out your line.