spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Scammed in TEXAS

@sbcglobal.net
reply to Doctor Four

Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

You pay thousands of dollars and a monthly fee. Then you pay Google and other search engines money per click to advertise. Then you find out you can't use the names of the credit cards your pitching as keywords. Everyone knows the only way to advertise a product is to put the product name in the keyword search. Therefore, only the credit card companies will be posted at the top of the list and you will be wasting your money on advertising. This IS A TOTAL SCAM! I lost over $4000. They will tell you that you need to hurry and sign up or you will miss out on the training program. Everything is so rushed your head will spin. They had lines of people signing around 10 or more pages of agreements! Spread the word. If you go to the seminar mention all these things and see what they say. They NEVER MENTION YOU CAN'T USE THE ACTUAL NAME OF THE CREDIT CARD IN YOUR KEYWORDS OR ADVERTISEMENT! If they had mentioned this, NO ONE WOULD HAVE SIGNED UP. Maybe they can get away with it for awhile but it isn't ethical. They go on and on about what a great person Anthony Morrison is. What millionaire still lives with his parents?

Money maker

@mindspring.com

-1 recommendation

I as well have a system from Anthony Morrison. It may be a little tough at first, but is definitely profitable. I was able to get my ad campaigns figured out within 2 weeks and add key words daily. Currently my advertising is generating a solid $800 per month profit. The best thing about Anthony's system is that I haven't touched my ad campaigns for 2 months and they still generate the same profit.
Passive income is what I wanted and Anthony delivered. Give the system an honest effort and you'll see it work for you. I'm not a genius, just gave it some serious attention. Don't give up!
Expand your moderator at work

Snowy
Premium
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·Clearwire Wireless
reply to Money maker

Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

said by MrMorrison :

...there are always people who will abuse it. Post lies, bad material, and other things not suit for anyone's eyes. Its the world we live in today. A world where nobody is responsible for their actions, and that should really change.
Those people are YOU.
When I saw you being challenged to produce even a single success story site I thought you'd easily fill up pages of this thread with them.
I wondered why you hadn't done that even without the challenge. It's clear now that the reason why you haven't produced any is because there isn't any. If my math is correct, that works out to a 100% failure rate among your investors.
One encouraging fact in your favor has emerged which puts you in a softer light.
Your make believe success story investors like "moneymaker" seem to be prospering under your guidance.
said by Money maker :

I as well have a system from Anthony Morrison. It may be a little tough at first, but is definitely profitable. I was able to get my ad campaigns figured out within 2 weeks and add key words daily. Currently my advertising is generating a solid $800 per month profit. The best thing about Anthony's system is that I haven't touched my ad campaigns for 2 months and they still generate the same profit.
Passive income is what I wanted and Anthony delivered. Give the system an honest effort and you'll see it work for you. I'm not a genius, just gave it some serious attention. Don't give up!