kudos:1
Reviews:
·Millenicom
·Embarq Now Centu..
·Comcast
·CenturyLink

2 recommendations

When in Rome

SEE We are in Ancient Rome's Situation and are doing as the Ancient Romans did. Going backward. The Space Shuttle is being taken out of service and there is no replacement. The Concord was taken out of service and there was no replacement. The world is running out of Petroleum. Our politicians are two busy kissing big businesses butts and are taking no action to correct the situation. Our infrastructure is crumbling. Resources are being diverted to earmarks and good old boy contracts. Is there any hope for our future?

wifi4milez
Big Russ, 1918 to 2008. Rest in Peace

join:2004-08-07
New York, NY
said by Mr Matt:

Our infrastructure is crumbling.
I know! I was thinking the same thing this morning as the manholes in the street were exploding all around me. In fact, I was almost crushed by a 50 foot antenna falling off a building during lunch. Then, just a few minutes ago I narrowly escaped death when 5 water mains simultaneously burst as I was walking to get my shoes shined. Its a dangerous world out there folks, better watch your footing!
--
If history teaches us anything, it teaches that simple-minded appeasement or wishful thinking about our adversaries is folly.
-Ronald Reagan-

nasadude

join:2001-10-05
Rockville, MD
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

1 recommendation

reply to Mr Matt
said by Mr Matt:

...Our politicians are two busy kissing big businesses butts and are taking no action to correct the situation. ...
just a small correction: politicians have their heads so far up the @sses of big business that can't see that action is necessary.

Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ
kudos:1
reply to Mr Matt
Concord was taken out of service because it was unprofitable and commercial airliners must be profitable. which is why the good ole 747 is still in production.
--
[65 Arcanist]Filan(High Elf) Zone: Broadband Reports

MemphisPCGuy
Taking Care Business
Premium
join:2004-05-09
Memphis, TN
It was unprofitable, because it was to loud. It could only land in a few places. Dunno if thats a political issue or not, because i never actually have heard the thing close enough to be a bother
--
Computer Repair & Networking Services
»MemphisPCGuy.com