Anonymous
Premium Member
join:2004-06-21

1 edit

Anonymous_ to hottboiinnc4

Premium Member

to hottboiinnc4

Re: Good but only if it applies to everyone

my avg upload speed out of 130Megabytes is 114Kbyte up (OR 914 KBITS/s)

no one reads em anyhow

why should i read an buch of crap
hottboiinnc4
ME
join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH

hottboiinnc4

because chances are if you don't read them you'll be one of the many on here that cries about the way ISPs manage their network.

Read what you agree to. Its there for you to read. Other wise if you don't read it shut the hell up and take your business else where. I'm sure your ISP will be glad to get rid of you.

Dogfather
Premium Member
join:2007-12-26
Laguna Hills, CA

Dogfather

Premium Member

Even if you do read them, more often than not don't tell you anything about how they manage their network.

In some cases they simply say that you can't use the service in a way that degrades the performance of others in the sole opinion of the ISP.

WTF does that mean? These ISPs repeatedly refuse to clearly define abuse and/or they apply these network management principles across the board whether you're negatively "affecting" the network or not.

Unless the AUP spells out in detail what constitutes abuse, pointing to the AUP saying they told you is silly.
hottboiinnc4
ME
join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH

hottboiinnc4

RoadRunner does state in their's at help.rr.com what they do. You would know this if you went to read it. But since you don't feel like you should have to follow their guidelines you simply feel that the rules they have don't apply to you; the same as many others on here.