how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

EPS4

join:2008-02-13
Hingham, MA

I suppose...

I should wait to buy the 2.0 update for the iPod touch, then. (Or do touch owners have to wait anyway?)

Deft
Stros in '08
Premium
join:2003-09-06
Grand Forks, ND
Reviews:
·Midcontinent Com..

3 edits
said by EPS4:

I should wait to buy the 2.0 update for the iPod touch, then. (Or do touch owners have to wait anyway?)
Dont buy.. just jailbreak.. but yea we are screwed too (touch owners) we have to wait for the itunes update also..

»content.info.apple.com/Protected···ore.ipsw this is for the itouch.. not iphone.. and its very very slow.. click on it if you want.

EPS4

join:2008-02-13
Hingham, MA
I've been going back and forth on that- there are a few Apps in the much-ballyhooed App Store that I'd like to check out, but there are also those jailbroken apps- for example, that NES emulator (think Apple will ever allow that?).

Eventually the hackers will figure out a "best of both worlds" solution, I guess- in the end the hackers always win.

BosstonesOwn

join:2002-12-15
Wakefield, MA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Deft
actually it came in at a steaming 3.3 Meg a sec.

I think lot's of those people are waiting for no good reason.

And yes I have a mac book pro , but am not an apple fan boi.
--
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt......and then it's absolutely friggin' hysterical!"

Qumahlin
Never Enough Time
Premium,MVM
join:2001-10-05
united state
reply to EPS4
said by EPS4:

I've been going back and forth on that- there are a few Apps in the much-ballyhooed App Store that I'd like to check out, but there are also those jailbroken apps- for example, that NES emulator (think Apple will ever allow that?).

Eventually the hackers will figure out a "best of both worlds" solution, I guess- in the end the hackers always win.
said by EPS4:

They already have, the new jailbreak tool for 2.0 is released in the next day or so.