MrMoody
Free range slave
Premium
join:2002-09-03
Smithfield, NC

2 recommendations

reply to DaveDude

Re: Stop the insanity

Yeah but it's a HarleyApple, so just having it makes you cool, and you get double bonus cool points for getting it the first day. Take it to a club tonight and flash it around, you'll be so cool I guarantee you'll get laid.
--
The public is a poor business manager.

JeepMatt
C'mon the U
Premium
join:2001-12-28
Wilmington, DE
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
·Comcast

1 edit
said by MrMoody:

Yeah but it's a HarleyApple, so just having it makes you cool, and you get double bonus cool points for getting it the first day. Take it to a club tonight and flash it around, you'll be so cool I guarantee you'll get laid.
Moody-
You are SO right. I remember last summer, the night of the 1st launch, a guy was at the bar I was at with one. He might've been one of the ugliest dudes I've seen, but had a crowd around him a majority of the night.
--
"ONE team - ONE city - ONE dream!!"

dlr_graph

join:2002-02-03
Elizabeth, NJ

1 edit
Are you guys serious? Cool? How old are you? 15?

MrMoody
Free range slave
Premium
join:2002-09-03
Smithfield, NC

1 edit
said by dlr_graph:

How old are you? 15?
No, that's why I wasn't in line to buy one.

AppleHater

@hilton.com
reply to dlr_graph
Seriously, Everyone should really stop and think about all this Iphone Crap. Number one, the Iphone isn't that great, Number 2 the network sucks and the people suck. The Phone is so ball and chained its ridiculous. You have a chained phone and whats more, Apple has full control over what you do with the phone! CRAZY! Apple's New Iphone is nothing special except coming up with another update of the phone and firmware to get people away from the OLD Iphones that have been unlocked. Craziness. Whats more, they cant even get it off the ground!!