share rss forum feed

viperpa33s
Why Me?
Premium
join:2002-12-20
Bradenton, FL

1 recommendation

No oversight

We need to make it harder for our government to raise taxes. Right now there is no oversight, so politicians raise taxes without regard of the outcome. You think with all the taxes that are collected, we would be great shape. As we can see, taxes does nothing but bring us more debt. That debt is a excuse to raise even more taxes.

Will it ever end?....Hardly. Just as long as people want the freebies, then we will never escape. People who do want the freebies have no right to complain when taxes are raised to pay for them.

NOZIREV

join:2008-07-10
New Bedford, MA

Re: No oversight

said by viperpa33s:

Will it ever end?....Hardly. Just as long as people want the freebies, then we will never escape. People who do want the freebies have no right to complain when taxes are raised to pay for them.
i dont understand what you are trying to say by that. What do you mean by freebies?

viperpa33s
Why Me?
Premium
join:2002-12-20
Bradenton, FL

said by NOZIREV:

said by viperpa33s:

i dont understand what you are trying to say by that. What do you mean by freebies?
Government freebies/entitlements are programs that many people expect they are entitled to but don't care how it is paid for. When it comes time to pay for it, people complain because there taxes are raised to pay for it. People's buying power is being eroded because taxes are raised time and time again with not oversight.
lew_jean

join:2005-05-13
Marietta, GA
I was reading on Fox News and CNN that if Obama can get every giveaway program he wants, he will be the 1st $1,000,000,000,000 president

NOZIREV

join:2008-07-10
New Bedford, MA

hahahahah LOL

pnh102
Reptiles Are Cuddly And Pretty
Premium
join:2002-05-02
Mount Airy, MD

1 recommendation

said by viperpa33s:

We need to make it harder for our government to raise taxes. Right now there is no oversight, so politicians raise taxes without regard of the outcome.
The reason it is so easy for taxes to be raised is because net taxpayers are an electoral minority.
--
This isn't fair! I was only supposed to hate just ONE presidential candidate!
Markus4

join:2005-05-27
Middlesboro, KY

said by pnh102:

said by viperpa33s:

We need to make it harder for our government to raise taxes. Right now there is no oversight, so politicians raise taxes without regard of the outcome.
The reason it is so easy for taxes to be raised is because net taxpayers are an electoral minority.