Look what I got

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA

jaykaykay

MVM

Nice box, and what super shots. Right out of that box, I presume. What fun! Somebody is really enjoyingsomething that I hope they will share with us...the ability to take super shots like these. That 2nd one is totally super even full view.

Exit

join:2001-04-10
Canada

1 edit

Exit

Nikon rep was in the store with a sample D700 for the sales guys to see. Won't be for sale for a while still

Had to remove the D700 shots for a bit. They have some invoices in them

Jodokast96
Stupid people piss me off.
Premium Member
join:2005-11-23
NJ

Jodokast96

Premium Member

ISO 25600 is certainly usable in certain instances, but wow, a lot of hot pixels there. Is the firmware current?
Rogue90
Premium Member
join:2008-01-23
West Milford, NJ

Rogue90 to Exit

Premium Member

to Exit
I like the Nikon D3. I really like the Nikon D3. But did you know that great ad that Nikon had with the motorcycle and the caption like, no camera could capture this shot, so we built one? Well, they don't say it anywhere in the ad but, that shot was taken with strobes as well.. Not that it matters but, it sort of does because the shot misleads a little. Sure, the camera took that photo at those settings but, why leave out the part where you strobed the scene?

Gemologist
Premium Member
join:2001-11-15
USA

Gemologist to Exit

Premium Member

to Exit
Not bad, not bad at all!!!!

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium Member
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT

1 edit

Subaru to Rogue90

Premium Member

to Rogue90
Click for full size
NIKON D70
38mm 1/60th F4.2

said by Rogue90:

I like the Nikon D3. I really like the Nikon D3. But did you know that great ad that Nikon had with the motorcycle and the caption like, no camera could capture this shot, so we built one? Well, they don't say it anywhere in the ad but, that shot was taken with strobes as well.. Not that it matters but, it sort of does because the shot misleads a little. Sure, the camera took that photo at those settings but, why leave out the part where you strobed the scene?
I got that ad.. it was sent to me in rangefinder.

Rubicon6
Premium Member
join:2001-02-20
Philly

Rubicon6

Premium Member

Hmm. According to the exif, looks like the ad was shot with a D70 to me
said by Subaru:
said by Rogue90:

said by Subaru:
said by Rogue90:

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium Member
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT

Subaru

Premium Member

lol see old cameras can still do good things

by the time i'm done with this legal crap the D3 should have dropped

antbkny7
Premium Member
join:2001-10-14
New York, NY

antbkny7 to Exit

Premium Member

to Exit
very nice, im expecting my d3 on monday. i see you were toying with a 600 also. lets see some pics of that bad boy!