spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

idigg

@sbcglobal.net
reply to Andy_CR

Re: [Cable] Best compression fitting / connector

I just ordered one of the compression tool kits + T&B connector auctions from this guy - »stores.ebay.com/KTE-Inc

$9.99 for the tools and fittings, and $14 to ship. Best price I could find, the tool itself at Home Depot is $50.

Andy_CR

join:2008-07-16
Costa Rica

1 edit

said by idigg :

I just ordered one of the compression tool kits + T&B connector auctions from this guy - »stores.ebay.com/KTE-Inc

$9.99 for the tools and fittings, and $14 to ship. Best price I could find, the tool itself at Home Depot is $50.
Be aware, because some e Bay seller are offering the compression tool (universal, Philips, zenith, etc.) with a lot of compression connectors (great price deals), but the issue is that they announce the connectors as T&B’s compression connectors and at the end they are universal compression connectors not original T&B’s, they look alike, but are not the same. You better do some questioning before buying.

Good luck.
Andy.

Splitpair
Premium
join:2000-07-29
Cow Towne
kudos:3

1 edit
reply to idigg

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
said by idigg :

What he calls SNS doesn't look like T&B to me nor does that crimper look like it will work with SNS.

Note on the T&B SNS the seal is attached to the connector and the cripmer is quite different.

Wayne
--
If you cannot fix it with a buttset and some beanies you ain't a technician.

iDigg

@sbcglobal.net

Click for full size
This is what I purchased -