Search similar:

uniqs

e2727
Bklynguy
join:2001-10-30
Brooklyn, NY

e2727

Fox News Channel HD

I notice that the Fox News channel don't boardcast any HD content only the grafics were is there studio HD content, what is the point in having a HD channel and no HD content, CNN has alot

Greg_Z
Premium Member
join:2001-08-08
Springfield, IL

Greg_Z

Premium Member

Most likely getting ready for a change in the near future.

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium Member
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ

dvd536 to e2727

Premium Member

to e2727
yeah. i noticed the fox sidebars about a week ago.

Jmartz0
join:2000-07-20
Tenafly, NJ

Jmartz0 to e2727

to e2727
said by e2727:

I notice that the Fox News channel don't boardcast any HD content only the grafics were is there studio HD content, what is the point in having a HD channel and no HD content, CNN has alot
FOX and Friends and FOX Report are in HD. In a month or two, more shows will be in HD. CNN doesn't have much HD either, everything from Atlanta is in SD, and from what I've seen, only the NY based programs are in real HD... which there are only two or three of them in the evening.
Expand your moderator at work

e2727
Bklynguy
join:2001-10-30
Brooklyn, NY

e2727 to Jmartz0

to Jmartz0

Re: Fox News Channel HD

Thank's your right about CNN only in NY has real HD, they add these HD channels but there content is mostly Sd
e2727

e2727 to dvd536

to dvd536
Yea i don't like them sidebars, it takes away from the picture who wants to read all that when your watching tv, i could stick to the internet to read stuff,beside tv like that looks to much like the interneti like a full picture especially when watching programs in HD