join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ

dvd536 to techlte

Premium Member

to techlte

Re: Powerusenet

said by techlte:
said by texans20:

They're a Giganews reseller, with less retention but also a bit cheaper. They have the same speed and reliability of Giganews.
Agreed. Who needs 200 days of retention anyhow!?! You can save a whole $10 a month by choosing Powerusenet over Giganews when it comes to SSL and unlimited bandwidth. For $19.99 a month Powerusenet provides 125 days of retention and SSL encryption.
Only thing with resellers is the fingerpointing and nothing getting done when issues arise.

texans20
Premium Member
join:2002-09-28
Texas!

texans20

Premium Member

said by dvd536:
said by techlte:
said by texans20:

They're a Giganews reseller, with less retention but also a bit cheaper. They have the same speed and reliability of Giganews.
Agreed. Who needs 200 days of retention anyhow!?! You can save a whole $10 a month by choosing Powerusenet over Giganews when it comes to SSL and unlimited bandwidth. For $19.99 a month Powerusenet provides 125 days of retention and SSL encryption.
Only thing with resellers is the fingerpointing and nothing getting done when issues arise.
Perhaps, but I've never had an issue so that's a moot point for me anyway.

techlte
join:2003-01-01
US

techlte to dvd536

to dvd536
said by dvd536:

I've never had a single issue in all the years I've had Powerusenet. I honestly didn't even know news hosts had downtime until I read it here. Powerusenet just spoils me I guess..

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium Member
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ

dvd536

Premium Member

said by techlte:
said by dvd536:

I've never had a single issue in all the years I've had Powerusenet. I honestly didn't even know news hosts had downtime until I read it here. Powerusenet just spoils me I guess..
oh im not knocking power, i suppose as long as giga isn't having issues their service is probably as good.
« NewshostingGiganews »
This is a sub-selection from Powerusenet